Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans"

Go down

Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" Empty Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans"

Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" NB-227407-636520492383760078

Saturday 20 January

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
confirmed Vice President Nuri Kamal al - Maliki on Saturday that Iraq and the countries of the region is facing major challenges require uniting the efforts of all components, warning of projects designed to bring down society and corrupting through external organizations and projects, as called for women to participate in the elections and the failure of the promise " Postponement plans ".

Maliki said in a speech during a ceremony on the role of women in the political process and the development of society, "Iraq and the countries of the region face major challenges that require the unification of efforts and closer cooperation between all components of Iraqi society to stand in line with the political process and national path that should prevail Within the community, "stressing that" the need to highlight the role of women and raise to the level of sense of contribution and commitment to the responsibility entrusted to them. "

Maliki warned, "of projects aimed at overthrowing society and corrupting through foreign organizations and projects," explaining that "these organizations seek to target the feminist movement and preoccupation with issues far from adherence to social and religious principles

He pointed out that" Iraq is on the threshold of a dangerous political stage is the election phase which represents the will and the gate to the building of the political process, where he is exposed to intense competition and perhaps foreign intervention , seeking to postpone , "explaining that" the causes of this conflict go back to the possessed of the will of the people and the voice of the voter can change the entire political process. "

calling on all women in particular Because "they have a presence in the political process and elections and awareness and mobilization to participate in the success of the democratic experiment and the holding of elections on time and to thwart attempts to postpone," attributing the reason that "

Nuri al-Maliki described, Thursday (January 18, 2018), some attempts to postpone the parliamentary elections through the vote in parliament as "unconstitutional and illegal," and that the development of obstacles to the conduct of "pinched the right and transit on the aspirations of the future" for the Iraqis.

LINK

Maliki calls on women to participate in elections and thwart "postponement plans" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum