Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani

Go down

Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani Empty Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani

Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani 26942737_1409815435814359_1590426301_n

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The media office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Saturday that the latter met with a delegation from the Kurdistan Region, headed by the Prime Minister of the region, Najirvan Barzani and the membership of his deputy, Qubad Talabani and Vice-President of the Presidency of the Territory Fuad Hussein.

The office said in a statement today that "during the meeting discussed the latest political and security situation and resolve the problems between the federal government and the region according to the Constitution."

The statement added that "Abadi stressed the unity and sovereignty of Iraq and that the citizens of the region part of the Iraqi people and the importance of the re-activation of all federal authorities in the region, including border crossings and airports."

According to the statement, Abbadi "pointed to the continued work of the committees concerned with the opening of airports after the completion of all procedures to return the full federal authorities to them," noting that "the international border must be under federal control as one of the exclusive powers of the federal authority."

The statement added that "Abbadi stressed the position of the government to adhere to the boundaries of the region stipulated by the Constitution, indicating the importance of delivering oil extracted to the federal authorities and be the export of oil exclusively by the federal government through the company Sumo."

The office concluded his statement by saying that Abadi "stressed the importance of completing the work of the committees that review the salaries of the staff of the region and speed up the launch and ensure access to eligible employees and be subject to the control of the Federal Audit Bureau."

A source familiar with the Kurdistan Regional Government had reported earlier in the day that the Prime Minister of the region, Nechirvan Barzani, had visited Baghdad and met with the head of the federal government Haider Abadi.

The source told Ashqaf News that Barzani had visited Baghdad at a time not right from today and held a meeting with Abadi, indicating that the two sides are seeking to resolve the differences and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad.

This is Barzani's first visit since the start of the crisis with Baghdad after the referendum held in the Kurdistan region on 25 September last, and supported 93% of the voters independence from Iraq.

Barzani is due to visit Tehran on Sunday at the official invitation of the Iranian government.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/36c141ae-ae4d-45f0-925c-6bf9b1428dec

Office of Abadi announced the results of the meeting with Barzani 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum