Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra 1/19/18

2 posters

Go down

"Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 Empty "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra 1/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:06 am

In Service,

I would only ask to have these concerns addressed. In the given picture (submitted as proof) why is there a computer file pathway in one of the photos the last one to be exact. And why is there writing filler text. Regarding the Swastika, I know that is a symbol perverted as with almost all others. So can't and wont say that this is nefarious until I get clarification.

As per the filler text which is gibberish; why the C:directory. According to this picture. This file was stored in a temporary directory as a program. On a local drive that was more advanced than the program being installed. All of which makes no sense.

Additionally, i did an image search and found nothing on any one of these photos. Which is interesting because some of these photos have large numbers on them as if to categorize with a photo as evidence. But nothing is found anywhere.

Let me tell you what I don't do. I don't take anyone's word. I don't and won't donate to anonymous faceless people. And. I don't do anything I'm told to do. I'm not here for friends or accolades. I'm learning always. And your submissions are minimal at best. The fact that you are here giving all this does cause interest. But not like you may think. Because like many have said here. Why condensed the enormity of this blessing to just IDC. Why not look at everything else happening. On social media and the world as a whole.

But this is silly. You can't do an image search on the web of images on the web. Aren't they already on IDC. WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU DO A SEARCH ON THESE IMAGES NOTHING COMES UP NOT EVEN THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ON IDC. In your attempt to cover your tracks you revealed yourself. Nice job. 3D games in a higher reality is not going to work. You can tell who you are by the company you keep.

The end.

I AM/ Daughter of Terra

You Kim submitted this picture as proof. To which i coped to ask you about the same picture and the computer directory path in the last image. What is that? Yeah....

"Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 1cp6k%2B2

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 Empty Re: "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra 1/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:18 am

"Where's Robert Langdon When you Need him?" by Jackie Stermitz

I am sure most of you are familiar with the famous Robert Langdon - hero and protagonist, SECRET CODE-BREAKER EXTRAORDINAIRE from Dan Brown's books - "The Davinci Code" etc. Pondering Tank's recent post from Kim Possible regarding secret codes, Elders, Black Eagle, Brown Eagle, Nazis and so on, the first thing that I thought was - "I need Robert Langdon to decipher!". I'm going to meditate on it and see what I come up with, but, I, for one, am LOVING the unfolding of this mysterious entity that has appeared. The more we know, the more we know that we DON'T know and truth is always stranger than fiction.

So, TANK AND KIM POSSIBLE - KEEP IT COMING! Not only is this intriguing, but it might just ignite some forgotten knowledge that we all seek - cause - I truly believe, Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! is a ridiculous distraction for an, often times, asleep community. PLEASE WAKE US UP!

Submitted with love,
Jackie Stermitz

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 Empty Re: "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra 1/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:30 am

"Kim Possible, Please Give us More Information" by Rosestillarose

Hi Kim,

As I wrote earlier, I would like a concise list of actions that we who are reading could take to support you in completing you mission. To be clear, that mission as I understand it is to release prosperity to humanity immediately.

And I have another thought for you. The way I see it Kim, it is completely reasonable that those of us hearing about you and from you for the first time, should want more information about you. We’ve been fed misleading and completely false information for a long time. We’ve been insulted and praised all in veiled attempts to manipulate us, and we’ve had enough of that. In my opinion, you should expect to be tested. I can imagine that you’re tired and your patience is running thin. But we are who you have to work with. Is this not so? With respect, please take a deep breath and I’ll breathe with you.

I would like to ask you to share as much information about yourself and your mission as you can. Such as:

Do you hold access to all prosperity funds or to only a portion? Please describe.

How did you come to be the sole holder of this access, if that is the case?

What is your ideal scenario? What would you like to see happen?

What actions from this readership would be supportive for you and your mission?

Thank you,

Rosestillarose

"Kim Possibility" by R Anon

Like some other readers, I also wondered about this Kim person. The GCR is a global event and yet this lady reaches out to Tank via the internet.....claims to have the codes.....is in charge of releasing the funds....etc.

Now let's look into the disappearance of Cindy K. Her brother granted an interview and informed us of her mental instability. According to him, her disappearance is just her '' regrouping.'' He warned us not to send her money or get involved.

She had collected from supporters and had a Swissindo Office set up in New York....as she was in charge of releasing those funds. Guessing the rent monies dried up. She packed up her RV and hit the road.

Why is this relevant?
Do you believe in coincidence?

R Anon

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 pm

I see some are already starting to question Tank's latest invention. No worries, I am sure Tank will come up with another fabrication soon.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 2805820865   "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 2805820865   "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 2805820865   "Kim's Proof Pictures" by Daughter of Terra   1/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:31 am

"Cabal Mind Games?" by Erry_SEA

Dear Dinarland,

I have been following IDC for the past 3 years but to compare to others I believe I just a junior in this community. I would like to share my analysis of the current event surroundings Kim possible.

I have carefully reading through the post made by Kim and also comments being posted by others about Kim and IMHO it seems that Kim may have been created and planted by the cabal to subdue Tank. Reason being we know that Tank is pursuing with legal action against whoever blocking this transition and that make the cabal to be in panic mode. Some of the readers have detected something like what appeared to be directory from computer file printed on the supposed to be the historical documents with swastika. That could be a flaw because we as human are not perfect.

My advice to Tank, please take a step back and look at bigger picture and do not fall to cabal mind games. I just want to quote from famous line “who does this make sense to?”.

Regards,
Erry_SEA

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum