Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad

Go down

News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad Empty News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:32 pm

News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad

Referring to the official silence about the news ...

18/01/2018 - 23:06 Iraq

News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad Fb84a95023cb84455bb61e04f1d174fa_L

Iraqi sources said that the capital Baghdad on Thursday, January 18, the first death of the pandemic influenza (H1N1>).

The Iraqi media quoted a source «within the Ministry of Health», news of the death of a person on Thursday in Baghdad, because of the infection with the virus «H1N1».

Adding that the virus carrier died directly because of complications from other chronic diseases.

The same source pointed out that «there is blackout within the Ministry of Health to talk about any statistics as a result of questioning in Parliament, which was exposed to the Minister Adila Hammoud recently», pointing out that five deaths in Salahuddin province as a result of the epidemic itself.

On Thursday, Baghdad decided to ban the entry of local chickens and imported products to the capital through the Rashidiya road north of the capital to prevent the outbreak of avian influenza after the confirmed infection of some poultry fields.

In turn, said the founder of the area of ​​independence in the Rashidiya district, he has been the execution of 15 thousand chickens so far, warning citizens to eat chicken and its products.

In a related context, the Directorate of Veterinary Medicine in Babylon, announced on Saturday, January 13, stop the export of poultry and birds from the province completely and the execution of nearly 100 thousand birds of poultry, after confirmed the registration of bird flu cases.

The Iraqi Minister of Agriculture, Falah Hassan Zidan al-Lahibi, announced on Thursday, the injury of one field to raise poultry in the province of Babylon, central Iraq, bird flu, days after controlling the epicenter in Diyala province.

While the Director of Veterinary Babel Yahya Mari, that the cadres documented cases of confirmed injury, and that it was a circle around 3 kilometers at the site of the injury, and executed all poultry in the affected area.

The World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) announced on Monday that Iraq had reported outbreaks of the highly pathogenic H5N8 strain of bird flu in Diyala.

The virus was discovered on December 27 at a farm with 43,000 birds and killed 7250, the Paris-based group said in a report on its Web site, citing the Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture.

Avian influenza is a contagious viral disease that affects birds, especially wild water such as ducks and geese, and does not often cause any signs of illness.

Influenza viruses can sometimes migrate to poultry and cause widespread damage.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/408305

News of the first deaths from pandemic influenza H1N1 in Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum