Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group? 1/16/18

3 posters

Go down

What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 Empty What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group? 1/16/18

Post by JanetM Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 am

Heidi Blake
January 13 at 9:00pm

Okay, I REALLY need speak with whoever the administrator of the other Ach group is.

I am one of MANY who was booted and blocked for no reason.

I have been involved with someone who responded to what was my last post in that group, asking for advice on Foreclosure. Events have evolved involving the Person I was working with and it's not good. Please someone, have them PM me if you can.. I don't think anyone should be dealing with this person. Thank you

Chris Jones  What did you do ?

Heidi Blake 
I didn't do anything

Twanda Maude  Chris Jones   Why don't you start a real group with some other trusted people and let's keep race and politics out of the picture

Twanda Maude  I was booted for calling out black racism by Ramona and I'm black!

The good admins left that group for a reason.

There is an ulterior black pride movement and I suspect the admins are paid by Fb to collect info

Heidi Blake  Wow. Maybe I won’t bother then.

Heidi Blake 
I did not know that! Think I will just keep it to myself, but I’m going to warn this group of the person.

Twanda Maude  Heidi Blake  The admins are black priders that hate white people.

They have no idea about history.

More black slave owners than white.

Indians owned slaves.

MLK was a high Mason and generational elite ... his family owned slaves.

The biggest influx of slaves were Irish and Scots who are of Egyptian decent.

This country was founded by the Rosicrucians and Masons.

The defectors were the Southerners.

The North won because of Global troops during the Civil War ...

All cultural movements were to break down the family and when the South lost the Civil War...

America was over.

All history is a lie.

All races owned slaves and sold their own.

The Black Priders are going to destroy everyone and they're paid to.

Twanda Maude  Heidi Blake we don't have a Malcom X Day for a reason.

We've already had 7 black presidents.... and the list of shit goes all the way back to Rome.

America has the oldest pyramids but for Bosnian

Every race has been unearthed here to include Norse ...

And Giants which were o average 7 ft.

The black Priders are paid Military Complex and then indoctrinate the black people to hate

Twanda Maude Heidi Blake  Let's see if the admin responds.

I would definitely stay on my own.

Let's see if the admin responds.

Heidi Blake  Twanda Maude I have a msg from Chris Wyatt. Not sure whether to respond

Twanda Maude  Heidi Blake  I wouldn't respond.... plenty of information on YouTube and at the library ...

Cut your profile to ultra private.

These people are info gathering.

Heidi Blake 
Twanda Maude I did respond, the person who duped me WAS a member, they removed him. Hopefully they warn others.

Twanda Maude  Heidi Blake  Well the head admin Ramona is a pure white racist masked as a peace for all person.

So do what you will. Black Priders are dangerous and why the black people of this country have been destroyed... ain't no white man's fault. This is truth and historical.

They're ain't an X Day for a reason.

Twanda Maude  If Chris Jones doesn't respond he's in on it too.

Chris Jones  Twanda Maude chris Jones has alot of responsibility to handle I can't be on every second lollll

Heidi Blake  Admin of other group has msg me, I think it’s a admin. How am I supposed to know? Lol

Chris Jones  The name what's the name

Heidi Blake  Chris Jones Chris Wyatt

Heidi Blake  I have explained everything that has transpired, but if what Twanda Maude is saying is true..don’t matter

Twanda Maude  Thank you for responding and I wish I would have snapped that exchange but there's your answer as to why many admins left.

They work for Fb and are on the black prider divide and conquer agenda ... and Ramona is as racist as they come.

Twanda Maude 
Heidi Blake
Ramona cause she knows I'm going to spread this.

Twanda Maude  Heidi Blake and why she's messaging you is I bet she's a member in here!

So do with this information what you will but that woman is a lie and that group is dangerous, period.

Twanda Maude  I wish I would have snapped the post but I didn't. I am so mad about that!

Heidi Blake  Twanda Maude are you saying Chris Wyatt is Ramona?

Twanda Maude  Heidi Blake no. I don't know who he is but think of it like this...

I'm busting this out ... why he didn't message me and then message you?

Cause they're busted and know it.

Heidi Blake  Twanda Maude He was quite nice and did reinstate me to the group. I’m staying low

Twanda Maude  Heidi Blake   Again? Why all of a sudden did he contact you?

Stay low don't matter. Hacks can hack.

Dean Germeten  Is that group still exist? Is still called "ACH Secret Accounts Unleashed"? I couldn't find it in any searches since I was booted. Those SPC's, Els & moors think they're special, still about "status," not family. Sad.

Twanda Maude 
Yep! That's what Ramona said too ...

Moors are the righteous owners of America!

And then she said Europeans have no right to have an opinion in the matter.

I wish I would have snapped that.

They so racist and misinformed about America it ain't even funny.

They have serious white hate and are scary paid BLM members or something.

My niece has a Ph.D in Geopolitics. I'm black .... she's white.

America's pyramids predate Egyptian....

Every race was unearthed in America.

Biggest slave owners were black and I could go on and on.

About elite people of every race selling their own and that's all this flap is.

So my niece called her on her racist bullshit and figured out the group is paid operatives.

They won't help white people ... in fact they will mess them up. That's the purpose of that group. Lol.

Jehangir Irani  Tried to warn all of you.
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 Empty Re: What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group? 1/16/18

Post by JanetM Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 am

Twanda Maude That group is funded by the government BLM Movement to divide, conquer, target and collect information.

What the hired minions dong understands is they think they're doing their black people a service when it fact it was their black people that sold them out for over 100 yrs.

The sell outs that are highly educated and trained ... once they're no longer useful ... they disappear or their lives are ruined.

Heidi Blake  Smh Twanda Maude. I was under the belief that we were all working together. Guess I was wrong! Thx for the info. Definitely did NOT know all of this.

Twanda Maude
 Why didn't the admin contact me? Think about that Chess move and spread the word that group is a white race baiting hate group masked as helpers....

They are info gathering to and there are good people in there unaware.

What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 26230756_1288738324592551_8022218689013880744_n
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 Empty Re: What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group? 1/16/18

Post by JanetM Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:14 am

Scott A Melanie shared Josh R. Sondergeld's post.
9 hrs
 BLM paid movement and White haters. Fb paid trolls. Do not join this racists hate group. They will track you. The admins work for Fb!

Josh R. Sondergeld‎ to All of us
August 2, 2017 · Osceola, FL
who is in ach payments secret account unleashed...If you share different opinions you will get banned...doesnt matter if you share the same goal

Twanda Maude  Yep! "Let there be Light"!

They're total black agitators and I'm black and won't stand for their lies ...

They do track as they work for Fb and on top of that ... people have gone to jail on their advice and they have people who sell innocent people's packages and there's never any proof!

Racists of any kind ain't my thing and especially Military Complex workers. Lol
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:42 pm

eys eys eys eys eys What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 2322496710 What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 2322496710 What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 2322496710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 2805820865  What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 2805820865  What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 2805820865  What Is Going On With the ACH Secret Account Unleashed FaceBook Group?  1/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:09 am

Twanda Maude sounds like a paranoid lunatic.  Damn.
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum