Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity

5 posters

Go down

Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity Empty Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Do you have some INTEL to share, but don't want to say where you got it from? Dinarland will call your bluff these days and make you look like a fool.

Did you go to the bank and get that "All Knowing Wink" when you talked to the WM/FA? Dinarland is on to you and it wont fly any more without their name.

Are you reporting what you saw on the bank screens? Dinarland knows you have a phone and can post a picture. Do you really want to look like an ass?

Do you have sources that are telling you this week? Dinarland isn't suffering from amnesia any more. It's not going to end well for you if you keep doing that.

If someone questions your sources are you going to ignore it or run away from it? Dinarland will remind you when you come back. Keep running or provide proof.

As Dinarians are uniting more and more these days, one area that needs a little more work is to stop supporting the ones who have been lying to you for years!

Are you paying to be lied to week after week?

Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity Empty Re: Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:13 pm

LOVE IT !!! 

:yes:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity Empty Re: Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 1292150244

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 2245507099Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 am

One observation that I have noticed is Dinarland is getting sick and tired of having information being repeated over and over from these Gurus. The brainwashing/cult effect isn't working out so much any more.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:58 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Are you paying to be lied to week after week?
 Some are being lied to 3 times per week and have been for years...  I think that is dinarlands most gullible bunch. 

And how about trucker babe?  Everytime she craved some attention she  would post another bank story.
She seems to have disappeared so I'm guessing she "cashed out" (tnt hates that) and signed a 200 page NDA.  It would probably take one that long to keep that mouth shut.   Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 3508649203
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SSG-Blacksheep Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Anyone posting intel should be citing or showing a link to back up their findings.  Opinions and fake news are NOT WANTED.  Maybe it's time for admin to make some changes here.....Sadly, I could find more facts in a Harry Potter Book than here.

SSG-Blacksheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Agreed, but don't hold your breath.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 2805820865  Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 2805820865  Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 2805820865  Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:17 am

MidnightRider wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:Are you paying to be lied to week after week?
 Some are being lied to 3 times per week and have been for years...  I think that is dinarlands most gullible bunch. 

And how about trucker babe?  Everytime she craved some attention she  would post another bank story.
She seems to have disappeared so I'm guessing she "cashed out" (tnt hates that) and signed a 200 page NDA.  It would probably take one that long to keep that mouth shut.   Dinarians UNITE! - Stop The Insanity 3508649203

Don't forget about Bruce, Frank, Dave, Zap, Oootah, Tank, and all the others that make up the rest of the week.

Dinarians have a rough life coordinating all the calls and replays that they listen to for the latest gossip. Have you noticed that they don't all do their calls at the same time of day? If they did, what a choice they would have to make on which one that they would listen to.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:51 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

Do you have some INTEL to share, but don't want to say where you got it from? Dinarland will call your bluff these days and make you look like a fool.

Did you go to the bank and get that "All Knowing Wink" when you talked to the WM/FA? Dinarland is on to you and it wont fly any more without their name.

Are you reporting what you saw on the bank screens? Dinarland knows you have a phone and can post a picture. Do you really want to look like an ass?

Do you have sources that are telling you this week? Dinarland isn't suffering from amnesia any more. It's not going to end well for you if you keep doing that.

If someone questions your sources are you going to ignore it or run away from it? Dinarland will remind you when you come back. Keep running or provide proof.

As Dinarians are uniting more and more these days, one area that needs a little more work is to stop supporting the ones who have been lying to you for years!

Are you paying to be lied to week after week?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum