Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 1/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 1/10/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 1/10/18 Empty Mountain Goat 1/10/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:45 am

January 10, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So today I must first start the newsletter with clarifying yet more garbage intel being perpetrated upon us. Remember the world does not evolve around you and so be considerate. There are many susceptible people out in dinarland that need to hear what I have to say today.

Before I do that let me first make sure everyone is clear on what I said about the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar.

I said that it did happen - meaning that a conference was held between all important decision-making parties. It was then agreed to pursue the final stages of the re-instatement of the currency. Paperwork was signed and hands shaken, etc. So now it is up to the US Treasury Dept to fulfill its role in this effort. They have a contract with the IMF to rollout a new software process that will send “secured” data files downstream to the exchanges and other places they need to go to overlay a set of existing currency rates with new rates.

This system has been tested and retested. We witnessed all this in mid to late 2012 and many got all excited when rates of $42 were showing up at the banks back then. Later we learned this was just the testing being conducted.

Rates have come and gone at the banks as the sending them down to the banks in a timely manner is a major part of the new “secured” process. This is why we keep seeing rates changing over and over again at the banks. These rates mean nothing as to the final rates will come down just prior to the final launch. These rates have been giving us a general idea on the value expected.

So, this is where we stand with this re-instatement and I can assure you the CBI will not take any further action over in Iraq until they have an assurance this process in USA is completed or near a certain stage. They have been caught with their “pants down” and embarrassed on many of the other attempts that were abruptly halted and so they are not going down this road again.

Now about the phony and fake intel….

Here is what many of you have probably been hearing. This crap comes out of people being presumptuous and once again jumping the gun. Of course there is no SOLID EVIDENCE to substantiate their claims and this is blatant lying. Yes, I am calling them all liars, including TNT Tony and his buddy brother Rayren, Big “Stupid” Call Bruce, Yosef and anyone else brave enough to be spreading this garbage rumors to the dinar RV investment community. So let’s explore many of these rumors and debunk them once again.

First, the Dinar has NOT been completely or even partially reinstated throughout Iraq. Electronically, all the debit cards can NOT possibly be used in the US, in England and Canada or anywhere else, expect in Iraq, since the dinar is NOT yet gone international. In order to go “international” there must be a common source for the banks to go to in order to retrieve up- to- date currency rates. Using debit cards in foreign countries requires a translation of the rates to the country to which you are exchanging. Using ATM machines is simple exchange transaction. Banks use a variety of sources and this is why this new system is being implemented in order to eliminate confusion and standard rates across the entire world. So this is my first proof that these idiots are spreading phony intel to you.

Definition of International Foreign Currency: (for the really BIG idiots out there)

“International Foreign Currency exchange refers to the global market where currencies are traded virtually around-the-clock. The term foreign exchange is usually abbreviated as "forex" and occasionally as "FX." The exchange of one currency for another, or the conversion of one currency into another currency. This requires a single source of stable rate control”. There must be one trusted global entity to perform this function.

Note this does not include internet brokers or banks that are currently buying and selling foreign currency outside of the global exchanges. This is all legal but is still outside of the exchanges and thus is NOT available to global markets. Get it?

When the UN via IMF de-listed the Iraqi dinar from the FX, these internet brokers bought the dinar from middle eastern brokers who were basically smuggling the dinar outside of Iraq.

How do I know this for a FACT?

I know this is a FACT since the three zero notes were never intended to be used outside or taken outside of Iraq. These notes were for in-country use These three zero notes are meant only to be used to keep their economy running. Remember, if you read the history lesson I represented to you, you would have learned that after the 10 year embargo (food for oil program Chapter VII) put upon Iraq from the 1991 war, the currency was on the verge of a collapse and something had to be done. Then after the 2003 invasion and yet more destruction, so in October of that year they issued the three zero notes. These notes were planned during the 10 year embargo and so were intentional. But not as some grand scheme to make billions after the war in profiteering, as some of these idiot gurus tell you. Instead these notes were simply post-war invasion currency to stabilize a war torn country and nothing else. This has been done many times already in the past. Germany is perfect example from WWII stabilization efforts. However, someday these notes are meant to be replaced when they can stabilize the currency and the economy. This is not all done and so this change is now planned for the VERY near future. But not yet done.

So this definitions of being “international” does not fit the IMF accepted definition we are looking for which will allow us to exchange our dinar at the banks at the revalued rates we are looking for. Get it?

So why do these idiot intel gurus keep telling you its international already?

They do this out of put ignorance and stupidity. They really should not be having these conference calls because they do not take this intel responsibility seriously. Instead they are just using this time prior to RV to make a ton of money off you. They know they have a captivated audience and so they are using your desperate need of intel to abuse you and market their goods and services. On the surface many of these goods and services may not be so bad and so I don’t rank on these sponsors. But listen to me – my point is in all this is that these gurus do not have YOUR best interest in mind but rather only theirs in making $$$ off you prior to the RV.

So how does this effect the quality of their intel?

Of course they do no research thoroughly or do any substantial verification for FACTS. Why would they? They can’t be bothered spending all their time. They do not practice solid journalistic practices and are just as guilty of phony and fake news as the idiots on CNN and other news channels as they constantly spread rumors about president Trump and his administration. There are hidden agendas here. Get it? Also just like this fake national news media, so too these so called intel “gurus” also have their hidden agendas.

So I hope this now clarifies that the dinar is not yet international, yet it is being bought and sold at the banks. I would NOT stretch this definition and call this “global trading”. What is now going on does NOT fit the definition of “international” This is but simple selling and buying looking to make a quick buck off of the general speculative public like you and me. The big players like hedge funds, 401k investment funds, mutual funds etc, are not yet participating.

In the past during the Iraq terrorists invasion, many banks stopped transactions with the dinar since they didn’t want to give the Feds even a hint or chance that they might be a part of money laundering or funding terrorism. This all happened just after the ISIS infiltration in Iraq. Do you remember. So now that they are re-selling and buying this currency at the banks again comes only after the news that ISIS has been defeated in Iraq. So how does this make the currency automatically international again?

It simply does not. I don’t get why anyone in their right mind would say that the Iraqi dinar is once again international. Oh – I get it …it’s because they are idiots and can’t THINK!

So you see you can’t just take events for face value as they appear on the surface then make assumptions like many are doing now with seeing the re-appearance of the dinar at the banks. Instead, you have to THINK and use the brain God gave you. Maybe this has been the problem all along. These idiots simply do not have the mental capacity to THINK it all the way through and remember all the FACTS and how they are all related. Remember I keep telling you this is “an ongoing RV saga”.

Should these idiots then even be your source of info on this investment? Why do you rely on them then so much?

Oh – In know why now you are so confused….

Second, we have gotten news of this damned debit card story being used outside of Iraq for many years already. This is a common mantra of bad intel being passed around and around, over and over again and has been debunked many times already. Only these idiot guru won’t let of this idea go and are insistent of still using this phony intel. They got nothing else to report so they keep this rumor alive. Simply ignore it until proven FACTUAL.

Thirdly, I have challenged these idiots over and over again to show me solid proof of a bank statement with the exchange rate showing on the statement of someone exchanging outside of Iraq. Not one of these intel “gurus” has taken this challenge and can provide this to the dinar community as proof. It has been year already. I make the same challenge again today.

Why can’t they provide this evidence?

Read my lips –“BECAUSE THERE ARE NO TRANSACTIONS WITH A REVALUED RATE AT FOREIGN ATM MACHINES”. That’s why….

Forth, The IMF has EVERYTHING to do with the re-instatement of any country’s currency since it’s their job to monitor global entities under the agreed upon UN Charter Article 8 as a member nation. Get it? Who else is going to monitor the process during and after words.

So these idiot gurus should not speak of the IMF responsibilities until the reference the UN site and research this organization and its responsibilities. Again this is just more irresponsible actions on the part of these gurus telling you that the IMF now has nothing to do with the re-instatement process. These idiots simply do not want to take the time to research and conduct themselves like real journalist. Yet, they want to represent themselves as experts on this subject matter.

So, we are NOT just waiting for an announcement. How completely STUPID of a statement to even make to us. Do they think we are idiots like you? How many times have we heard this STUPID statement over the years?

Instead we are waiting for definitive proof from Iraq (not just rumors) that we can sink our teeth into (lol…lol…) that:

1)the new category notes are launched;

2)the people are educated on the new notes;

3)the marketplace is showing new price ranges based on these changes

4)the CBI thru the news media gives us some indication

We also need to see the re-instated dinar “globally” traded and on FOREX and other global exchanges. I do not see why any bank would now be very excited about something that has not yet taken place and still has many steps to go before they can use a “live” rate.

Aren’t you tired of all these STUPID bank stories?

So throughout this newsletter today we will witness yet more evidence that is showing us directly that in fact the dinar re-instatement has not yet been rolled out in Iraq.

Yes, I do enjoy very much debunking these idiots like Tony, Bruce from the Big “stupid” call and others. I have much better things to do with my time. The fact it’s really not hard to debunk this phony intel anyhow since THEY DO NO RESEARCH anything and just burp out and regurgitate what someone other idiot is telling them to say. Like little mindless parrots. Does Polly want a cracker?

More news….

More evidence of phony intel….

CBI Baghdad Jan 8, 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq, issued a design illustration of the Iraqi currency the truth of the counterfeit. The design showed "the most important points in Iraqi currencies."

Why would the CBI make this above announcement if:

1)If these 3 zero notes were not going to be the main currency in circulation in the very near future and be replaced by the lower category notes? Wouldn’t they be showing you the anti-counterfeit measures on the new categories of lower denominations instead?

2)If the new lower categories were already launched (which they are not as many are telling you). Then why the need to make this announcement?

Just asking …I don’t know you tell me. Again, more weird stuff happening that does not substantiate the claim of a re-instatement. I am sorry to tell you.

Folks the news is building up to a very a good case that maybe the re-instatement did not yet happen and we are being “duped” again by these charlatans over in Iraq passing on bad information to us? Just suggesting. Let’s see how this all plays out for the month of January. We still have many days to go in January.

More news…

More evidence of phony intel….

January 8, 2018

Rafidain Bank that the payment of customs duties for citizens at the border crossings are in US dollars and the Iraqi dinar. It was stressed that "the registration of categories on the back of the registration document with lists of notice sent to the Treasury and the amount of fees set in the calculation of border customs centers and THE OFFICIAL PRICE OF $ 1182 DINARS PER DOLLAR shall be recorded and assessment and registration at the same price.

(Mnt Goat – Oh I thought TNT and others said they rolled out the revaluation all across the country of Iraq. Really? Then why is the Refidian bank now telling us they are collecting custom duties in dinar and that the rate is still the program rate of 1182? So we see these intel gurus are just a bunch of liars….This article is yet more proof they are wrong…)

More news….

More evidence to why we wait…

Does the USA have to clean up a level of corruption first prior to rolling out the RV?

Remember this speech from Trump just prior to the Nov 2016 elections?

Was this just campaign rhetoric? Or did he mean what he was saying?

See link below:

Seems many people have very short memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szaKnOhJbow

We are now seeing the battle between these corrupt politicians and their effort to shut down the Trump administration. These idiots are the same corrupt politicians that almost ruined Iraq with their “hands off” foreign policy for Iraq during the Nori al-Maliki years as prime minister.

Could these be the ones who don’t want us to have this money and have amassed massive debt for the US over their last administration? Why?

Could this be the corruption that must be eliminated that I am referring to?

Is there any link to the timing of this RV rollout?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ THAT IT IS CONTINUING TO CUT FUNDING FOR TERRORIST

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Central Bank of Iraq that it is continuing to cut funding for terrorist groups, stressing the existence of significant international support on this file.

A source from the Central Bank of Iraq told "Al-Gharab Press" on Monday that "the bank has taken a number of measures, including withdrawal of licenses of exchange companies located in conflict areas, in addition to stop any transfer of any kind to those areas," pointing out that "The bank follows the sources of funding and stop the amounts transferred and immovable to persons who prove them to be terrorist convictions."

The source pointed out that "there is broad international cooperation to combat money laundering and terrorism financing in terms of identifying the names and entities, in addition to the training and rehabilitation and the exchange of information in a transparent manner," noting that "the perpetuation of the terrorist act in Iraq is the financial funding prompting the Central Bank to cut funding for these totals Terrorism ".

The source said that "the preacher of the terrorist seized about 121 branches of government and private banks, including the branch of the Central Bank in the province of Nineveh after controlling a number of provinces (Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala, Nineveh)

(Mnt Goat – wow! could this possible be why we still wait also for the CBI to roll out the revaluation? Could they be still worried about the infiltrating terrorists back into Iraq? Could they be concerned this RV could re-fund them and they could grow strong again. Does the gov’t first want to get all their security forces set up? Do they want to get all these millions of people resettled first? Do they want to get these millions of young people jobs first so they won’t be likely to jump over and join the terrorist organizations again? Just asking….)

************************************************************“

IRAQ IS AT A CROSSROADS IN ITS HISTORY

European Union High Representative for Foreign and Security Affairs Federica Mugherini and the European Commission on Monday approved proposals for a new EU strategy for Iraq.

The European Commission said in a statement that the proposals outline current and future long-term support from the EU to Iraq, taking into account the priorities of the Iraqi government.

“Iraq is at a crossroads in its history after the regional defeat and it is now important to work quickly and rebuild the country with the participation of all components of Iraqi society and the promotion of fundamental rights and the rule of law,” the statement quoted Mugherini as saying.

“It requires international support, and we are ready to continue to support the Iraqi people and their government in the face of these challenges,” she said.

“The European Union has been at the forefront of providing emergency assistance to the Iraqi people since the beginning of the crisis,” said European Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management Christos Stilianides, who has visited Iraq several times to assess EU aid projects on the ground. Many people are still displaced by the conflict. ”

“While Iraq is taking steps towards a more stable future, the EU remains committed to being a key partner in long-term reconstruction, stabilization and sustainable development,” EU Commissioner for International Cooperation and Development Neven Mimika said.

The strategy focuses on providing sustained EU assistance to the Iraqi people and facilitating the stability of liberated areas, as three million displaced Iraqis are still unable to return to their homes.

The strategy also takes into account the long-term rehabilitation, reconstruction and reconciliation efforts that Iraq needs to pursue in order to consolidate peace and build a democratic, unified country in which all citizens can fully enjoy their rights.

The strategy also supports Iraq’s good relations with all its neighbors.

INVITATION OF 36 SPECIALIZED INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES TO DEVELOP THE COUNTRY'S MILITARY INDUSTRIES

Iraq's Acting Minister of Industry, Mohamed Shi'a al-Sudani, announced on Monday the invitation of 36 specialized international companies to develop the country's military industries.

Al-Sudani said in a speech during the expanded conference on military industries that the invitation included companies from major industrialized countries, INCLUDING AMERICA, RUSSIA AND ASIA, and that these companies were nominated by the embassies of their countries.

He added that the Ministry of Industry 'has taken the audit procedures with the Iraqi institutions concerned, a step for the development of Iraqi military industries after the restructuring and the integration of plants under the umbrella of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals after the dispersion and chaos that prevailed and divided between the ministries of finance and industry and defense after the events of 2003' .

He called Sudanese 'Iraqi investors, Arabs and foreigners all for the purpose of investment in the military industries by bringing lines to manufacture through the grant of franchise or the agency and according to Iraqi laws and regulations in force, and ensure them to market all products to the concerned authorities.

He said that the ministry is continuing its efforts to build an effective military industrial base to achieve national sovereignty and international standing, stressing that cooperation with the private sector in the production of light weapons and supplies is a priority for the ministry and provides 900 million dollars to the state treasury.

FLOTATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR MAY BE TOO EARLY

(Mnt Goat -This article is yet more evidence that the dinar has not yet been reinstated in Iraq. Why in hell would someone be consulting the Finance Ministry on the float if it was already done? I don’t know you tell me. Just asking…lol..lol..)

Author: Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

09/1/2018

The TALK ABOUT THE FLOTATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR MAY BE TOO EARLY for a set of economic, financial and political standards that prevent flotation.

(Mnt Goat – however, at least they are talking about it and this is a good start)

As the method of floating in the management of monetary policy, necessarily need to market elements are formed in accordance with regular relations and based on real sectors contribute a large part of the gross domestic product in a legal atmosphere that establishes an economy led by a private sector free of the dependency of the state with adequate performance and flexibility of the productive apparatus.

THIS IS NOT TRUE OF THE CURRENT ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE, as well as the ability of the Iraqi economy as a "rent-dependent economy" that relies on 85 percent of the budget revenues on oil. It maintains a safe cash reserve in the central bank's coffers through monetary exchanges between the central treasury and the central bank.

Which makes this reserve in spite of the daily auction sales of the dollar within the limits able to control the price of the dinar on the basis of the reserve equation with the amount of cash out.

Floating is a tool for managing monetary policy in a market economy. The exchange rate is left to the market mechanism determined by the forces of supply and demand in the money market. Central banks' policies differ from the floating of their currencies according to the economic data determined by the levels of GDP, balance of payments and trade balance.

Usually depends on the so-called "floating float" policy in countries whose economies suffer from crises, whose exports are less than their imports, leaving the exchange rate to be determined according to supply and demand with the intervention of the central bank whenever the need to modify this price against the rest of the currencies. The most important of which is the gap between supply and demand and developments in price markets

parallel drainage.

The developed capitalist states rely economically on the so-called "free float" method as producing countries with higher rates of exports than their import rates. Their budget revenues consist of total tax collection, service fees and customs. The exchange rate is left to change freely according to market forces, supply and demand, In this case, the intervention of central banks is limited to influencing the pace of exchange rate change, not limiting it.

HOWEVER, THE IRAQI SITUATION IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HERE FROM THE TWO MODELS ABOVE, because the Iraqi economy is exceptionally prosperous and still suffers from structural imbalances. The real sectors and the sectors that support them do not contribute more than 8% of the GDP.

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FOR THE COMING PERIOD TO MAKE ALL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THE BANKING SYSTEM AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS

(Mnt Goat – this is really nothing new for us as Mnt Goat Newsletter readers. We have been following this electronic banking process for years. We know the necessity of it and some of the reasons for it. But now we see the huge effort in the sector of rolling out the point of sale (POS) as they are now moving efforts to getting the machines and technology rolled out to the marketplace and merchants.

This is what we have seen in just the last year:

1.deadline of end of 2017 for all banks to install and setup electronic banking and to be ready to take in electronic payroll files from the CBI;

2.ATM technology rollout happening. Some ATMs now activated;

3.banks subjected by law to follow all international banking practice standards;

4.banks can now transfer funds internationally inter-banking, through secured lines;

5.needed banking reforms such as measures to counter money laundering and counterfeiting and terrorist funding)

After the completion of the infrastructure of payment system retail

Baghdad / Hussein Thagb

The Central Bank of Iraq for the coming period to make all financial transactions through the banking system and electronic systems developed by the Central Bank in the field of payments, which contribute to make the monetary mass an active player in the process of sustainable development

Director General of Payments Department at the Central Bank of Iraq, said:

"The central bank's goal FOR THE NEXT PHASE IS TO COMPLETE ALL FINANCIAL OPERATIONS IN THE COUNTRY FOR THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS THROUGH THE BANKING SECTOR."

She pointed out that "these operations are not through the deployment of equipment allocated in all places or issuing special cards and are pulling money through, BUT THE INTEGRATION OF ELECTRONIC COLLABORATION IS WHEN THE TRANSACTIONS IN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS AS A WHOLE THROUGH ELECTRONIC CARDS so that this step will be complementary to the process of localization of salaries and become financial operations are banking dealing by cash.

(Mnt Goat – she is saying that they are not just piecemeal going to implement parts of technology but now the goal is to completely integrate or “pulling” all this technology together so that the money can flow from the CBI all the way to the merchants. A completely integrated cash flow throughout society.)

She pointed out that the introduction of the private sector owner to a large block of cash to electronic transactions requires special products dealing with their trade and their needs for cash and be more flexible than dealing with cash, and here requires the introduction in the official channels of electronic transactions away from the complexity.

To make all private sector institutions within the settlement of salaries, pointing out that this requires cooperation by public institutions such as taxes and departments of the Ministry of Commerce. Infrastructure

(Mnt Goat – so now she says that part of this “full” integration of electronic process is to also build into the process of payroll deductions for taxes and other fees to be taken directly out of the salaries)

"In view of the evolution of the Iraqi payment system, THE LAUNCH OF THE SALARY SETTLEMENT PROJECT, the remarkable progress in increasing the number of bank accounts and the completion of the retail payment infrastructure, which is one of the cornerstones of the improvement of the working environment, the aim is to attract deposits and manage remittances by banks On all levels (personal and commercial) and that all parties within the system and maintain the cycle of cash through the banking system and away from the circulation of cash "She drew Abdul Karim that "The opportunity for individuals of interest and crafts to register their entities from shops, shops, markets and workshops in the Registrar of Companies or any competent authority under the condition of the tax number and bank account are impossible if not accompanied by decisions to encourage, motivate and facilitate the formal procedures of registration to prevent manipulation and corruption at the same time Through cooperation between all parties, whether regulatory, security and municipal to be all these entities have a number / commercial record and a tax number and a bank account. "

Electronic wallet

The director of a specialized companies weight - Tamimi said: " The Partnership is working to provide E-WALLET SERVICES THROUGH ITS NETWORK, AND CAN CO-PAY BILLS, TRANSFER MONEY, BUY ELECTRONIC CARDS AND MORE SERVICES," pointing out that the deposit operations and withdrawals made through thousands of centers.

"The citizen can register in the electronic wallet with high speed, so that he can register in the temporary portfolio by logging into a specific application, which is a link live this wallet only sixty days. And can register in the wallet by going to the nearest authorized agent and submit the required documents and the identity of the Civil Status card housing. "

He pointed out that THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE LOCALIZATION OF SALARIES IS TO SPREAD THE CULTURE OF DEALING WITH THE BANKING SYSTEM, and that the salaries of employees guaranteed, because the banks dealt with by the Central Bank can be described as Almsrinp, "pointing out that" the central bank is the guarantor of salaries of employees, "

He pointed out that" salaries not withdrawn by employees (savings) increase the liquidity of banks and may be used as development loans and thus become the salaries of state employees a tributary of economic growth.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat 1/10/18 26195445_567832660218797_8390544472539979196_n

Mountain Goat 1/10/18 26230301_567832920218771_333590121253156744_n

Mountain Goat 1/10/18 26731305_567833026885427_407429891773312188_n

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: