Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AdminBill - Important ZIM/RV Update! 12/29/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: AdminBill - Important ZIM/RV Update! 12/29/17   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:51 pm

NOTHING YET TODAY BUT THE DAY IS EARLY. TOLD YESTERDAY THAT THE ELUSIVE 800 NUMBERS WERE DUE TO BE RELEASED ONCE AGAIN. PROBLEM IS NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHEN OR TO WHOM. SURE WISH OUR FRIEND STARMAN WAS STILL ALIVE.

READY TO RETIRE INTO HELPING PEOPLE AND MAKING THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU KNOW THE REAL REASON FOR THE ZIM BOND TRANSACTIONS (HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS) AND THE SEEMINGLY EXCELLENT RATES ON THE IQD, VND, ETC.

IT'S TO GET THE MONEY OUT OF THE HANDS OF CORRUPT, GREEDY, POWER HUNGRY PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES AND INTO THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE US THAT WILL SET UP PROJECTS THAT WILL BENEFIT THE WORLD AND NOT JUST THE SPOILED BRATS OF THE WORLD.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS HAS BEEN A PROJECT IN THE WORK FOR MORE THAN 200 YEARS

AS SOON AS THIS GOES DOWN EXCHANGE YOUR ZIM IF POSSIBLE. AS I SAID SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THE ZIM HAS TWO PURPOSES. THE FIRST IS TO FUNDED APPROVED HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS. THE SECOND IS TO FUND THE RV/GCR.

IF THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE YOUR ZIM, WHICH IS A BOND (NOT CURRENCY), DO IT VERY QUICKLY OR IT MAY BE GOOD ONLY FOR WALLPAPER. I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE MY POSITION ON THIS VERY CLEAR THESE PAST MONTHS.

THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A ZIM GROUP HAS PASSED.  I HAVEN'T CHANGE MY OPINION AND NEITHER HAVE THOSE I SPEAK WITH BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY SOME GROUP MAN BE GIVEN A OPPORTUNITY TO ADD MEMBERS.

IMO THE ENGINE HAS BEEN PRIMED AND STARTED. I LOOK TO THE FIRST OF THE YEAR. IF THEY DO IT THIS YEAR TO MEET SOME DEADLINE IT WILL BE AT 11:59:59 ON THE 31st AT THE POINT OF ORIGIN.  THE RATE WILL ADJUST. AS TONY SAYS "FIRST MOUSE" AND BANKS ARE THERE TO MAKE MONEY.

GOTTA GO. HAVE FUN TODAY. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE. I WANT YOU ALL CROSSING THE FINISH LINE WITH ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill - Important ZIM/RV Update! 12/29/17   Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Willis Clark wrote:
NOTHING YET TODAY BUT THE DAY IS EARLY. TOLD YESTERDAY THAT THE ELUSIVE 800 NUMBERS WERE DUE TO BE RELEASED ONCE AGAIN.

Still listening to TANK Willis? Did he show you proof?

Willis Fart wrote:

IT'S TO GET THE MONEY OUT OF THE HANDS OF CORRUPT, GREEDY, POWER HUNGRY PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES AND INTO THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE US THAT WILL SET UP PROJECTS THAT WILL BENEFIT THE WORLD AND NOT JUST THE SPOILED BRATS OF THE WORLD.

If this is to get the money out of those hands, where are these folks going to be making their deposits? What an idiotic statement!

Willis Clark wrote:
BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS HAS BEEN A PROJECT IN THE WORK FOR MORE THAN 200 YEARS

Most countries weren't around 200 years ago! Where's the project documentation? You have to have it to be able to make that claim. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill - Important ZIM/RV Update! 12/29/17   Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:22 am

@Bill wrote:
IF THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE YOUR ZIM, WHICH IS A BOND (NOT CURRENCY), DO IT VERY QUICKLY OR IT MAY BE GOOD ONLY FOR WALLPAPER. I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE MY POSITION ON THIS VERY CLEAR THESE PAST MONTHS.

If it's good for wallpaper they would be an improvement. Here's a hint, buy Toilet paper, it's got more value.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AdminBill - Important ZIM/RV Update! 12/29/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-