Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

~BREAKING~ Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group! 12/29/17

+2
HeresYourSign
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Empty ~BREAKING~ Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group! 12/29/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:59 pm

KRE8 only creates LIES and DRAMA!

Here's The Tea!

Within 2 weeks of ACH group interactions, Rowe and his minions were blocked and removed following an attempted Coupe De Tau. In their infinite wisdom Reed, Graham and benefactor of alledged coupe Rowe attempted to over throw and replace the standing Admin with a false narrative and disinformation campaign aka KRE8%CHOAS.

Here's the Tea! After an investigation of an authorized transaction, it was determined Reed attemped a $50,000 transaction which was traced by developers. When questioned Reed did not take accountability and was immediately terminated and removed from the group. Reed later retaliated on the group by promoting £ANK to reestablish access. Within 2 weeks Reed became beligerant with Admins proposing petty insults over truth. Graham and Reed launched an attack on Admins to bring £ANK into the privacy of the ACH ADMINS.  This was a breach of trust.  All actions were halted after advising said immature individals  of their inappropriate conduct and false statements upon departure. Reed and Graham later disclosed to Wyatt, a neutral ACH associate they wanted to provoke and remove the Admin for their own agenda. Unfortunately, this is not £ANKS group and he will not be making calls for anyone. All parties were removed due to liability.

It has been brought to our attention the Mockingbird is not a journalist and has a history of creating group chaos resulting in dropped segments and other chat room bans.  How many platforms has he been on? Why was he removed from these groups? And why??  Asking for a friend. 

Run in your lane Mockingbird. " RV TONIGHT! RV  COMING SOON!", here is a the best one, "CALL THE BANKS" and HASHTAG THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS". "LETS GO NOW!" "WE WILL SUE". Last RV quote "I AM NOT A LIAR"

Here's the Tea!  We are draining the swamp in ACH. Its time to move forward in unity to help others with proper leadership and guideness for the greater good of humanity. We encourage and support wealth and prosperity, redemption of debt, public knowledge, headline trends in social media, administrative process, and ascenion enlightenment. We share educational posts and videos of Honorable Anna Von Reitz, GoldFish Report as well as many others for entertainment purposes. All other interests relating to any lessor or greater subject matter are deleted. We want to make a difference by being the change we want to see. Hashtag Happy New Year! Hashtag Make Freedom Great Again  Hashtag Be the Difference You Want To See

Sincerely

ACH

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Empty Re: ~BREAKING~ Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group! 12/29/17

Post by HeresYourSign Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:46 pm

SMH I should have placed a bet. ~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 1656125192  that didnt take long at all.   ~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 1656125192

HeresYourSign

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Empty Re: ~BREAKING~ Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group! 12/29/17

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:13 am

Gee ... does this mean Tank was too weird for even them? OH and by the way, it's coup d'état.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 2805820865  ~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 2805820865  ~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 2805820865  ~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Bump.....  for anyone who has any questions as to what kind of person Steffen Rowe/Tank is.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t70321-i-smell-something-foul-in-the-air-by-hestia-1-19-18

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Empty Who is Steffen Rowe?

Post by Rage&love Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:29 am

My family member is involved with this guy, and there is a whole lot of information to get through here. What is Kre8change, and how do they really plan on helping so many people with "300 billion dollar grant". I am just trying to protect my family member from getting involved in something shady.

Rage&love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:15 am

Hello Rage&love

Steffen Rowe, the "ACH" group, and a whole host of other shady individuals and groups are all riding the great "Iraqi Dinar ReValuation (RV) scam". This scam has been going for quite a few years and legitimate financial sources and the FBI have all declared it a scam and for people to beware.

Here's two legitimate links (click on them for the complete articles):

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

Forbes article

...this scam continues to persist, and hardly a week goes by that some sucker or another doesn't call my office to inquire about asset protection planning for the untold riches that he or she is about to receive when the Dinar finally re-valuates by 100 times or more.

Of course, they can't pay my legal fees now for such planning because every last cent is invested in the Dinars. But they can pay me when they finally reap their great reward.

Which is never.

Best wishes.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:31 am

Rage&love wrote:My family member is involved with this guy, and there is a whole lot of information to get through here. What is Kre8change, and how do they really plan on helping so many people with "300 billion dollar grant". I am just trying to protect my family member from getting involved in something shady.

This is all nonsense. 

Tank (Steffen Rowe) has had a number of jobs.  Among them - teacher and pharmaceutical salesman.  Started Kreative Health Solutions in 2011.  That fell apart.... his partners wanted nothing more to do with him.  We can only speculate as to why.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steffenrowe/

Then he enters Dinarland as some sort of Guru - spouting lies as to the impending revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and other currencies.  All of this is a complete scam. 

More and more people are waking up to the fact that this "RV" will never happen, so he morphed into a Guru for another scam - Nesara/Gesara and teamed up with another scammer, "Kim Possible", to promote that.  Their "Manna World Trust" is fantasy, complete with intrigue, conspiracy theories, espionage, etc.  It's so far out there, I can't even stomach reading about it.

Since his divorce, he's became even more unhinged....  I don't think it would be a stretch to say that he's mentally ill.  I hope you are able to get through to your friend.  This guy is bad news!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage&love Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Ssmith wrote:
Rage&love wrote:My family member is involved with this guy, and there is a whole lot of information to get through here. What is Kre8change, and how do they really plan on helping so many people with "300 billion dollar grant". I am just trying to protect my family member from getting involved in something shady.

This is all nonsense. 

Tank (Steffen Rowe) has had a number of jobs.  Among them - teacher and pharmaceutical salesman.  Started Kreative Health Solutions in 2011.  That fell apart.... his partners wanted nothing more to do with him.  We can only speculate as to why.

Then he enters Dinarland as some sort of Guru - spouting lies as to the impending revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and other currencies.  All of this is a complete scam. 

More and more people are waking up to the fact that this "RV" will never happen, so he morphed into a Guru for another scam - Nesara/Gesara and teamed up with another scammer, "Kim Possible", to promote that.  Their "Manna World Trust" is fantasy, complete with intrigue, conspiracy theories, espionage, etc.  It's so far out there, I can't even stomach reading about it.

Since his divorce, he's became even more unhinged....  I don't think it would be a stretch to say that he's mentally ill.  I hope you are able to get through to your friend.  This guy is bad news!

My family member met TANK through a mutual friend that has known him for six years. The mutual friend seems to trust him so that's why my family member trusts him. Let me clue you on to what is happening in this situation because it is different than the Iraq currency, according to TANK there are billions of dollars that is magically being held up though some nonsense deep state conspiracy sh*t. TANK wants my family member, along with at least twenty (or more) others to use the money to do good in local communities i.e. building schools, parks, and other humanitarian efforts. So far he has asked my family member to write a 1 page budget proposal, and has mentioned spending $30 to become a trustee (or something along those lines) in order to receive funding from these 'grants'. I have advised my family member not give give money or information, but she is wanting to do good in the community and not really believing what I am telling her. I desperately wish that it was true that somehow hundreds of billions of dollars are allocated similar to the way grants are made with the government, but everything is pointing in the other direction and nothing adds up. I believe that this is the latest scam that TANK is working with this "kim IMpossible" buddy. Have criminal charges ever been filed against these people?

Rage&love

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Rage&love wrote:
Ssmith wrote:

This is all nonsense. 

My family member met TANK through a mutual friend that has known him for six years. The mutual friend seems to trust him so that's why my family member trusts him. Let me clue you on to what is happening in this situation because it is different than the Iraq currency, according to TANK there are billions of dollars that is magically being held up though some nonsense deep state conspiracy sh*t. TANK wants my family member, along with at least twenty (or more) others to use the money to do good in local communities i.e. building schools, parks, and other humanitarian efforts. So far he has asked my family member to write a 1 page budget proposal, and has mentioned spending $30 to become a trustee (or something along those lines) in order to receive funding from these 'grants'. I have advised my family member not give give money or information, but she is wanting to do good in the community and not really believing what I am telling her. I desperately wish that it was true that somehow hundreds of billions of dollars are allocated similar to the way grants are made with the government, but everything is pointing in the other direction and nothing adds up. I believe that this is the latest scam that TANK is working with this "kim IMpossible" buddy. Have criminal charges ever been filed against these people?

Some of these folks have gone to jail, but not enough of them for these believers to get a clue.

Why would these folks, who claim there that high up in the financial scheme of things, post on obscure websites?

Why would they need to ask folks for money if there are BILLIONS to be distributed?

----------

Sean David Morton Sentenced to Federal Prison

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Mortonjail
Sean David Morton sentenced to federal prison.
© Copyright 2017 ufowatchdog.com

(Special thanks to Greg Bishop of Radio Mysterioso for his coverage of the sentencing hearing and providing ufowatchdog.com with updates and details)

Today at 11AM (PST), a federal judge sentenced bogus psychic Sean David Morton to 72 months in federal prison for his part in a tax scheme in which he was found guilty of falsifying tax documents, filing false tax returns while victimizing people for tens of thousands of dollars in a straw-man redemption scheme, and defrauding the IRS out of nearly $500,000.00.

Morton, who gained notoriety through the late night radio show Coast To Coast AM and through new age/UFO seminars for his wild predictions and UFO tales, was convicted on over 50 felony counts in federal court in early April.  Morton boasted he was "simply the best" when it came to making accurate psychic predictions, yet he never foresaw the coming of his own demise.

Federal agents originally arrested Morton and his wife in February 2016 as they disembarked from a conspiracy convention that took place aboard a cruise ship - ironically, one of the charges against The Mortons was conspiracy.  The Mortons were released after posting bond and later went to trial in federal court.

Prior to their arrest, the IRS contacted The Mortons on more than one occasion advising them the paperwork and forms they were filing were illegal and to cease filing them.  When The Mortons continued to file false bonds and paperwork in spite of repeated warnings from the IRS, a federal grand jury convened and indicted The Mortons on numerous felony counts.  While prosecutors filed 56 charges against each of The Mortons, they had the option of filing in excess of 100 charges against each Sean David Morton and Melissa Ann Morton.

Federal agents later served a search warrant on Morton's apartment and seized computers, mobile phones, and documents among other items.

During the trial, Morton represented himself and filed a myriad of bizarre filings in an attempt to disrupt proceedings, including proclaiming himself judge of his own court.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Mortonexpert
Self proclaimed "legal and
constitutional expert"
Sean David Morton.

"The court is familiar with the multitude of nonsensical pleadings [Morton] filed and stated in Court throughout the course of this criminal case, which has no abated since his conviction. [Morton]'s pattern of conduct of filing unintelligible pleadings began weeks after the initial indictment of defendants...The day [Morton] was released from his arrest, he filed unintelligible pleadings..." -- Prosecutors in a sentencing recommendation for Sean David Moron

Morton was advised several times by the presiding judge concerning his outbursts in court and his repeatedly calling IRS agents "jack booted thugs".  A jury took two hours to deliberate and return guilty verdicts on all counts against Morton and his wife.

After his conviction, prosecutors from the Department of Justice were seeking an 87 month prison term calling Morton "a serial fraudster."  Morton was scheduled to be sentenced in June but failed to appear in court as ordered.  A warrant for Morton's arrest was immediately issued.

"This is clearly a case where [Morton] has willfully undertaken a systematic effort to impede this prosecution and the resulting sentencing." -- Prosecutors sentencing recommendation on Morton.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Dominos-Pizza-Box
Federal agents began surveillance on Morton's apartment, later spotting Morton's car parked at a nearby Domino's Pizza.  A short time later, federal agents observed Morton walking out of the business wearing a hat, sunglasses, a hooded jacket with the hood up, carrying a black computer bag.  Morton got back into his car and drove away.  It is unknown what kind, if any pizza Morton may have ordered.

Federal agents continued following Morton where he next stopped at the Fairmount Private School in Anaheim, California.  Agents reported being able to see Morton in the building as Morton repeatedly looked through a window, but did not elaborate on why Morton was there.  It appears the agents were waiting for what they felt was the best tactically safe place and time to arrest Morton, and with good reason; Morton's wife had told federal agents that Morton had a firearm.

On June 21st, agents from the U.S. Marshall's Service observed Morton's car parked in the driveway of his apartment and moved in to take Morton into custody.  Agents entered the apartment only to find Morton's wife inside and she denied knowing his whereabouts.

Melissa Morton had been allowed to remain out of custody on a release agreement which included her allowing federal authorities to monitor her cellphone and computer activity along with her agreeing to have no contact with Morton.  She also agreed to pay $10,000.00 if she violated any of the terms of her release.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Moronskype
Sean David Morton on a live YouTube interview while
he was still a wanted fugitive.
While on the run from authorities, Morton appeared on a live streaming YouTube program.  During the broadcast, Morton called the prosecutors and judge in his case "the biggest gang of criminals you're ever gonna' see." He also stated no warrant had been issued for his arrest and he was working on addressing legal issues relating to his case.

Morton made the baffling and unsubstantiated claim that the federal government profited over $417,000,000.00 by prosecuting him in a "kangaroo court."  Federal prosecutors noted this YouTube appearance in Morton's updated sentencing recommendation.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 MortonexpertAll of Morton's disjointed and babbling appeals were deniedwell before the YouTube broadcast and he had brought an end to any legal options he might have had because he had not been sentenced.  In order for an appeal to be considered, a case has to be completed including a defendant having been sentenced.  Morton claims to be a "legal and constitutional expert", but he does not have a law degree nor is he a licensed attorney.

Morton said during this same program that he would be returning to his Internet radio show soon, and undoubtedly Morton intended to use his status as a federal fugitive in an attempt to bolster his show.  Morton appeared on another streaming Internet program where he mocked the government by jokingly saying "oh no, they found me" while he laughed.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Hotspringsspa
Hotel where The Mortons were taken into custody.
The following day, August 21st, federal agents followed Morton's wife to a hotel in Desert Hot Springs, California where she was meeting with Morton to view the eclipse.  Morton was taken into custody by the hotel's pool while Melissa Morton was nowhere to be found.  Federal agents intercepted Melissa Morton as she attempted to elude them by driving out of the hotel parking lot.  The arrest brought Morton's 61 day run as a fugitive to an end and both of The Mortons were lodged in jail without bail.

"In its original sentencing position, the Government presented ample evidence of defendant’s obstreperous conduct leading up to and after the trial in this case..." -- Prosecutors in a revised sentencing recommendation on Morton.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Mamjail
Melissa Ann Morton
For her part in the tax scheme, Melissa Morton was sentenced today to 24 months in federal prison.  Melissa Morton helped to move and conceal funds she and Sean David Morton had fraudulently received from the government after they filed false tax returns multiple times in order to circumvent the IRS computer system.  She also helped to prepare and notarize false tax documents and filed false tax returns.

"[Sean David Morton] is a serial fraudster with a long history of perpetrating financial crimes and wasting precious time and resources of the government and the courts."  -- U.S. Attorney General on Sean David Morton.

The Mortons moved quickly to hide nearly $500,000 they received from the IRS through a fraudulent tax return.  Melissa Morton withdrew $70,000 in cash, opened other bank accounts to funnel funds into, and leased a BMW automobile.  Melissa Morton later lied to investigators about her bank accounts.  The Mortons filed multiple false tax returns attempting to obtain millions in fraudulent returns even though Sean David Morton has no verifiable income.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Mortons_drinking
The Mortons were living it up while filing for
bankruptcy and claiming they were nearly homeless
after they defrauded investors out of $6,000,000
and later were charging people thousands for a
phony debt redemption scheme.
The Mortons charged people thousands of dollars claiming they could eliminate anyone's personal debt through a bonding process.  The Mortons received a letter from the California Tax Franchise Board advising the bonding process they were selling was not legitimate along with warnings from the IRS.

In spite of these warnings and knowing the process did not work, The Mortons continued selling the bonds to people including a woman who paid $2500.00 for The Mortons to erase her massive student loan debt, and an elderly couple who paid The Mortons $10,000 to erase their overwhelming debt.  In both cases, the bond process did not work and The Morton refused to refund their money.

" I have never stolen from anyone in my life, and I cannot even fathom how someone could risk incurring such karma for base, short term monetary gain."  -- Sean David Morton in 2010 about his being sued by the SEC for defrauding investors.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Sdmusc
The Mortons enjoyed season tickets
to USC Trojans football games
while claiming they were broke
and almost homeless in 2015.
In 2010, Morton and his wife were sued by the SEC in a case where The Mortons defrauded $6,000,000 from investors in what SEC officials called a "psychic scheme" where Morton claimed he could use his alleged psychic powers to predict the stock market.  The SEC investigation found very little of the money had actually been invested and The Mortons had diverted investor funds into personal accounts and shell companies.  The SEC also showed that none of Morton's stock market predictions were true nor accurate and Morton's claim of a prestigious financial firm accrediting the investment fund was also false.

The Mortons were ordered to repay nearly $12,000,000 in fines and restitution and were restrained from engaging in trading again.  The Mortons were sued by some of the investors including an elderly woman who lost her life savings in the scheme.

In 2015, The Mortons filed for bankruptcy but their application was denied after bankruptcy officers discovered The Mortons had lied under oath about their financial interests including claiming they paid for everything in cash and did not have bank accounts.  In spite of The Mortons claiming to be nearly destitute and homeless, they still managed to have season USC Trojans football tickets.  The Mortons were also charging people thousands of dollars in their debt redemption scheme and Morton was charging hundreds of dollars for psychic readings.

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Sean_m7
Click above to read the investigation Sean David Morton tried to suppress.
All he had to do was prove a single false statement had been made. When it came time for Morton to put up, his proof never materialized. Morton only needed to provide the court with a solitary piece of evidence and he couldn't do it."  --

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:07 pm

~~~~~~~~~~

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Avatar?id=1607218&m=75&t=1464467593Dilip wrote 
1m ago
Hey Tank Jarod Cervoni wants to know what happened to his money that he invested in Kreative Solutions that you were running until Oct 2015 He is very upset that his name is being link IN HIS OWN WORDS STEFFEN My name is being dragged through the mud... My lawyer is getting involved now for sure. I have zero affiliation with him , I own my own business . Can't have this type of **** going on"Why doesn't he want to be linked to u and why have u disappeared since this message has been sent?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t54886-rtc-wednesday-drama-6-8-16

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:28 pm

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68906-updated-steffen-rowe-tank-finds-a-fraud-you-have-been-had

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With TANK's post "Funds on Monday", you will see a picture that he included that looks a bit doctored, but he claims that he heard back from the main trustee?

Steffen Rowe/TANK wrote:
• We did hear back from the main Trustee from US Capital Private Bank saying they would honor all redemptions on the ZIM.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68892-steffen-rowe-tank-funds-on-monday-s-p-e-a-k-intel-update-12-9-171

And here is the picture he included:

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Image2

Notice the "Logo" is a bit offset? And the time? LOL

With a little research, this is nothing but a printed page from a Facebook post to make it seem that "HE" received it:

Enlarge this image
~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Screen79

LINK

You'll find more information on that Dinar Daily post above. Here's one of the pictures:

~BREAKING~  Steffen Rowe/TANK Has Been KICKED OUT of ACH Group!  12/29/17 Royalf11

Notice the name Ricky Nathaniel.

Here is some more info on that fraud...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t67322-65-quadrillion-dollars-funds-ready-for-worldwide-humanitarian-projects

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68896-tu-e-capital-alert-heritage-assets-vs-financial-scams-toogoodtobetrue-2017-short-documentary

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68887-tu-e-capital-pubel-bedford-capital-ltd-funds-millions-trillions-thinkbig-thinkwrong

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum