Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Steffen Rowe/Tank Joins Ach Payments.... Secret Accounts Unleased FB Group 12/16/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Steffen Rowe/Tank Joins Ach Payments.... Secret Accounts Unleased FB Group 12/16/17   Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:53 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank has found a new group of people to prey one.  He is now a member of the ACH Payments....  Secret Accounts Unleashed group.  Wonder how he and Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell will get along.  Lol

Steff Rowe

New Member · 6 hrs

*BANK WARNING*

_New Matriarchal Society_

To: Wells Fargo

I was just told that it was you again dragging your feet, and then out of position last night when the 800#s were to be released. I'm disappointed.

I thought you had cleaned up your act. But it's not me you should be concerned about, it's the Matriarchs.

I am certain that its the Divine Feminine Energy that is bringing in this new age. I'm confident that we're moving into a kinder Matriarchal society, where the beauty and intelligence of female leaders will be highlighted and celebrated. I'm not talking about the current female CEO's that have been forced to adopt the attributes of war time male leaders, thus hiding all of the things that make being a woman so powerful. I'm talkin about that skillful velvet glove leadership that gets men to perform at our best, meet our deadlines, and quietly allows us to think it was all our idea. That kind of mental Ninja Super female that takes one swipe with the katana sword and you think she missed because it was so fast and quiet. But then her opponent shakes their head and it falls to the floor.

I know our male leaders will learn to tap into these qualities within ourselves to be more effective in our communication, more considerate in our strategies, and more efficient in our execution.

But right now there are a thousand kids living in cars in a little town in California and they need help. There are children being sold in Guatemala because their parents can't take care of them. The Banking system has enabled the Cabal elite to hide and launder money while trafficking, molesting and murdering children all over the world. And the Patriarchal society we've lived in might forgive that, chalking it up to being "just business." And business for men isn't personal and doing what ever it takes to get ahead is admired and rewarded.

But for women, when it comes to kids ALL of their business is personal. So I would stop dragging your feet because you just got new orders to perform again tonight. And if this new Matriarchal Hierarchy finds out that you put money and power over the lives and safety of the world's children, there will be hell to pay. And to be quite honest there, won't be anyway we can stop them.

We're on the cusp of freedom or the brink of the people's revolution. And the most accessible place for rebellion to start is right in the banks as people begin to crawl to the top floors looking to hold the bankers accountable. This is your chance to save yourselves. For once, for the love of your Mom, just get it done.

Sincerely,

*TANK*

#IAMYOU

#SPEAKPROJECT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank Joins Ach Payments.... Secret Accounts Unleased FB Group 12/16/17   Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank Joins Ach Payments.... Secret Accounts Unleased FB Group 12/16/17   Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:49 pm

One loon deserves another ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank Joins Ach Payments.... Secret Accounts Unleased FB Group 12/16/17   Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if Tank is angling for an insanity defense.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank Joins Ach Payments.... Secret Accounts Unleased FB Group 12/16/17   Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:01 pm

He can try, but it won't help him any-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Steffen Rowe/Tank Joins Ach Payments.... Secret Accounts Unleased FB Group 12/16/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-