Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 12/15/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 12/15/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:23 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 15-December-2017 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103904418

RayRat: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Fantabulous Friday, December 15, 2017, with yours truly RayRen98 here. There is no new intel. We will be here with you to the end, and the end is apparently not here yet.

There is some information that is not coming tome, and some that has come in I cannot share. Usually by now I at least know what is being broadcast on Iraqi television, but not yet. If it comes in and it’s significant I ‘ll get it out to you. The information that I have received suggests that this will still be released by Christmas, and that’s where I’m staying, pending new information.

That is it: we’re just basically waiting. There are things going on that cannot be shared; they will come to light in due time. They do sound good and we are moving forward, we’re just not quite ready to go to the bank and do our exchange.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: With all respect to this site being yours, a while back Tony used to say that Iraq would get to enjoy the new rate for several days before the world would see it. Is this the case right now? If not, do you know if will it be that way?

A: I don’t know specifically that is will be that way, and I don’t think it’s the case right now. I do think there are things going on, but I don’t think that’s the case right now – no rate activity that I’ve heard.

Q: has an educational effort about the LD’s timing release occurred to the merchants and public within the past few weeks?

A: There was such an effort a few weeks ago, and I can see reminders coming out to remind merchants what will happen.

Q: It makes sense that a public release, for the world to see, could be connected to the new rate showing up in the budget. Does your info show this as the way it may show up to the public/world?

A: The Budget is not showing HOW it’s going to show, just that is IS going to show up.

Q: Why are dates and window of dates such a focus? All they seem to do is to cause disappointment? Seems to me that I the one “squeezing the hose” would miss the opportunity if no dates were given and it was just released unless of course the hose squeezer is the one releasing it and in that case our intel is not accurate anyway?

A: Some people want this to hurry up and end! Some are making last-minute financial decisions, so that dates are a major player in this thing. I only give you what has been given to me, and what we might expect from that information. Squeezing the hose of information naturally will affect the timetable (if there is a timetable). It will happen in the end; we just need to be patient.

Q: If you ask for the contract rate, will everyone get the same amount or will you get more if you have more money? How much do you think the contract rate will be?? should we do anything other than ask for the contract rate?

A: I have no idea if you will get a higher rate if you have more currency. We were told a long time ago that there might be an upper limit, so that more people could experience the contract rate. I have no idea what the contract rate will be, although some members have shared what their bankers told them, and that was the $20-30 rate he told us about at the time. The contract rate is about the only reason you’d want to rush down to the bank on exchange day.

Questions from live callers

865/404: Are those who tell you what’s on the television tell you about the mosques?

RayRen: Sometimes. There is no scuttlebutt coming out of the mosques either.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

303 caller: I saw an Iraqi law posted the minimum wage is 360K or some such, and that is an impossible total per month.

RayRen: We addressed this on the last call. When the currency changes value, then the minimum wage will also change to the new rate. That is the point of a revalue: the prices and wages will also change.

Caller: [restated argument]

RayRen: What you’re actually saying is that YOU don’t think this will happen. I have no time or desire to persuade you otherwise.

Next caller: Will you have calls over Christmas?

RayRen: Yes, if there needs to be calls we will be here on our regular schedule apart from Christmas Day, which is a Monday.

[I left the call here. For the closing statement, check Sunny’s Cliff Notes.]

Closing Statement (by Sunny)

VERBATIM: . . . Oh boy, look at the hour . . . the time has come now to depart. It’s Friday looking for possibly some . . . um TELLING information over the weekend. I think that’s a good way to say that. Because of this squeezing of the hose, things are not flowing as freely as they used to. Still flowing but ever so slowly so it’s hard to pinpoint what to expect when at this stage. So hopefully more information will come to us over the weekend that will be “telling” tell us something and will in turn we will tell you what we are hearing and the significance of it.

Now, as far as everything being down for the weekend: markets closing in a few hours; Forex shutting down – this weekend could be an interesting turn of events that happen over the weekend taking us into open of business on Monday. Could be rather exciting! If it is we’ll let you know. Right now I just have to patiently wait for the information to trickle in and lets see where we wind up between now and sunrise on Monday morning.

Could be some exciting realities that we will be entertaining or at least some exciting information taking us to exciting realities or to the better part of next week. And I’m hoping it will be one or the other. Time will tell and all we can do is patiently wait on it and let it come around and come to us. That’s what I believe. Now what do you believe?

It’s Friday. Enjoy your Friday ladies and gentleman. Enjoy your weekend. If anything pops . . . (played “I Believe.”).

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/15/17

Post by Mission1st Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:53 am

Just more of the same BS. when Rayrat has no info, he simply says he cant disclose it. Lip smacking cabbagehead
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes   12/15/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/15/17

Post by Majek Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Notice how Ray can’t have an intelligent discussion about Iraq’s currency when challenged. Ray is only good for playing music and coming up with stupid analogies to deceive the members that believe he’s in this for them. If you can’t see right through Ray and his scam then you deserve what you get. It’s clear he’s a con ripping people off telling them what they want to hear, and making money off of them. 

TNT PEOPLE, WAKE UP! RAY MAKES MONEY off these workshops, meet and greets, dinners, etc...he will always tell you what you want to hear so he has an audience to sell too. 

Do you get emails from him that he tries to keep a secret about the next workshop meet and greet? 

Enough is enough Ray needs to be stopped. Quit giving this guy your money!

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum