Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al Hodges Updates 12/14/17

Go down

Al Hodges Updates   12/14/17 Empty Al Hodges Updates 12/14/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:04 am

Al Hodges Update - December 14, 2017

On Dec 14, 2017, at 1:21 PM, Al Hodges wrote:

Good Day - The following post appeared publicly this AM on dinarchronicles.com/intel; it was written by a client of mine who also happens to be one of my dearest friends. I am forwarding it to you with my full, unconditional endorsement regarding its content, and with a suggestion/request that it be so posted and widely distributed.

Mr. Vxxxxxxxx is a substantial investor in CMKX as well as a large currency holder. He obviously believes that we are about to be paid, which, for the record, I agree with.

A.Clifton Hodges (CSBN 046803)
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES, PLC

E-Mail: al@hodgesandassociates.com

"Caveat Emptor" by Grumpy Old Wall Street Broker - 12.14.17

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/12/caveat-emptor-by-grumpy-old-wall-street.html

12/14/2017 12:15:00 PM Emailed

Entry Submitted by Grumpy Old Wall Street Broker at 11:52 AM EST on December 14, 2017

It seems that we are on the threshold of the long awaited currency RV event along with the other changes associated with the return of our beloved Republic.

I thought a few words from the sage position of a 32 year career investment adviser might come in handy.

As I have told my clients over the years early and easy money (lottery, inheritance and out-sized gifts) can serve up the three Ds of flawed financial planning:

* Death
* Divorce
* Drugs

Giving a large pile of cash to anyone carries blessings and risks however in the hands of a young-in it is a prescription for disaster like a loaded gun in untrained hands.

The other risk is keeping your money safe from hustlers, hucksters and money addicted brokers promising you expertise for your holdings while you plan your eleemosynary(charitable) projects.

Rules of the road in dealing with new brokers, lawyers and accountants:

Due your due diligence and get referrals. Just because a big institution like the banks and large legal and accounting firms' name is behind them that does not mean they know their trade. Ask about any pending or prior litigation as defendant or plaintiff: both could be fair warning. Explain that you do not view legal/accounting bills like Moses tablets and that you expect the billing partners to review for cost benefits to YOU not their firm.

For financial advisers ask them about their own financial balance sheet and if it was inherited or developed by their skills in investments. If they cannot make wealth for themselves how can they do it for you? Avoid being the pioneers in such high wire- high risk investments as bitcoin.

Conservative caveat from Mark Twain: It is not the return on my investment about which I am concerned but the return of my investment.

If the adviser cannot make money for their own account do you really want to be a guinea pig for some ambitions young buck or lass?

Ask for a clear understanding of how they are compensated both overt and hidden fees, commissions. Consult broker check at FINRA.org .

Unlike doctors, lawyers or accountants brokers must disclose all things financial. If you have questions but like the person hold their feet to the fire to explain entries you might find troubling. Sometimes there is a good explanation and sometimes not.

I myself, mirroring the experience of Thomas Jefferson in his quest to found the University of Virginia which strained his finances to the limits of bankruptcy have myself repeated his mistake on an 18million horse facility to help a college recruit affluent students only to have a looser put in as President who torpedoed the program that I spent 10 years and 18 Million dollars of my own and borrowed treasure.

Start up businesses carry a 1/10 success ration and is no place for a rookie.

Due diligence requires independent verification NOT puffing by a salesman or adviser.

There is a phenomena called the lottery curse. Sudden new wealth in inexperienced hands results in the 3Ds above and worse.

Count your blessings; share your blessings and don't be afraid to consult your higher power and little voice within: if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't.

With love and affection to the changing universe I remain,

Gxxx C. Vxxxxxxxxx

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum