Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26 12/15/17

Go down

"RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26   12/15/17 Empty "RV Perfect this Month" - Fri. PM KTFA Thought, News w/ Frank26 12/15/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:56 am

KTFA

DoDoo » December 15th, 2017

HI KTFA Family,

today my Iraqi fellow came to visit me as always every year before Christmas. We had long conversations and i got some great information which i would like to share with you Family.

He said that the timing for a RV of the IQD would be perfect during this month because they sure are prepared to get back in to the international business.

In his opinion he said everything has been done. He is very well educated, and lives during a period of 12 month for some time in and outside of Iraq.

He told me something interesting , and said : The Black Gold is only a cover up for the true Fortune of Iraq and only few chosen people know about it in and outside of Iraq. They have Pyramids which are hidden under the Soil.

This Pyramids are full with Gold and a lot of artifacts form years B.C. He said, the international world tried everything to force Iraq to disclose the Pyramids to them , but Iraq resisted every time.

Its not only the black gold KTFA Family, its much much more... , and thats the reason why Iraq waited so long ..., to agree on deals which they finally achieved in his opinion.

They never have been bankrupt ..., international allies always supported Iraq with funds and never let them disappear form the surface due to the hidden Gems inside the country. Hint Hint..., Now they got their deals on the table ... and are ready to move.

Because its not the CBI alone ..., its the International World , which needs to let them out of the program rate ..., and it would be a good timing he said if they would do it in December this year.

So i think , that we could be close but all depends how fast the international world releases IRAQ off the program rate and accepts them fully in their world markets.

With that i would like to see something happening during the weekend ..., but whenever they all agree to let the people inside and outside of IRAQ to be free, depends on others as well.

I would like to wish you all a happy and blessed 3rd Advent with your families and hope to see ya`ll on the Monday CC.

God Bless You All
DoDoo

JJonesmx » December 15th, 2017

I know of these Pyramids...... and I also know in my opinion..... people have died to keep it quiet Thank you for your affirmation and i am super excited
Blessings to you ALL

Moviebound » December 15th, 2017

On the last CC, Frank said the 2017 budget was re-calculated 1:1 for Q4. Enormously powerful!
It's OVER, WE WON!!!
Not even IMO, but IFO ( In Frank's opinion ).
I can hear the sleigh bells ring-jing-jingling!!!

Frank26 » December 15th, 2017

Hmmm.............. Not bad Friend.

Aggiedad77 » December 15th, 2017

Thanks for sharing this info from your friend, most interesting.....may you enjoy your visit with him and see wonderful and new things happening in the coming days. Aloha Randy

Get1Later » December 15th, 2017

How is an Iraqi Bank winning ANY International Award..... WITH AN INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM RATE on their Currency?

An Iraqi bank receives an international award

December 15, 2017

The International Development Bank (DFID) was awarded the Distinguished Management Excellence Award at a ceremony held in the Jordanian capital of Amman for innovation and excellence for financial institutions and entrepreneurship in 2017.

“The chairman of the bank, Ziad Abd, received the award, which was considered one of the five distinguished personalities in the Arab world, the only person from Iraq to receive the award of excellence in wise management,” the bank said in a statement.

“The award was awarded as a result of the strategy adopted by the management of the bank in the practice of the latest banking technologies and expansion, as well as the rehabilitation of the staff of the bank staff to be competitors of international banks on the basis of sound banking followed.”

The Development Bank is the first bank to receive this award from banks operating in Iraq, and the banking system in Iraq consists of 62 banks.

http://en.economiciraq.com/2017/12/15/an-iraqi-bank-has-won-an-international-award/

Don961 » December 15th, 2017

from reading this , these "Whales" of corruption had their fingers in anything and everything ... even taking from the already poor ...

A local official announces the end of the white whale phenomenon in Diyala's second largest city

Friday 15 December

Alsumaria News / Diyala

A local official in the province of Diyala, on Friday, the end of what he called "whale phenomenon" white oil in the second largest cities of the province, indicating that these "whales" were manipulating distribution and impose additional funds on the price of the product subsidized by the government.

"White oil was unfortunately subjected to whales manipulating distributions and imposing additional money on the price of the product subsidized by the government, which is an additional burden on the people for several weeks," said the head of the Muqdadiyah Council, Adnan al-Tamimi, in an interview with Alsumaria News.

Al-Tamimi added that "the Council of Muqdadiya intervenes strongly to end the phenomenon of white whales in the second largest city of Diyala through the adoption of the direct window style, which includes that the agents of products to transfer and distribution of oil directly to the people through the cabins after the division of the judiciary into four major sectors."

He added that "the mechanism cut the way for whales that dominated the distribution mechanism and impose large sums, which is a problem for many families that suffer mainly from poverty and physical destitution." He pointed out that "ending the phenomenon of whales contributed to high flexibility in the arrival of the product to thousands of families.
link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum