Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce: "It could happen at any moment"

3 posters

Go down

Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" Empty Bruce: "It could happen at any moment"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 am

Bruce   

We told you Iraq...completed everything they needed to do concerning the speech PM Abadi made last Saturday.   He actually did mention the rate of the dinar at the time and it was covered by CNN Internationally.  What is amazing is the only thing we are looking for from Iraq is the rate of the dinar, the new rate, the value posted on the CBI website, and the CBI rate to find its way to the Forex. The same thing is true for the UN Operational rates...they occur on the 1st and the 15th of every month.   I feel we are right there. It could happen at any moment, over night tonight, or tomorrow [Friday].  We will see what happens. All I can tell you is tomorrow [Friday] could be an important day as far as UN Operational rates, as far as Forex goes.  It should be before Christmas. This should be our Christmas gift to the world, and be able to enjoy it as never before.

Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" Empty Re: Bruce: "It could happen at any moment"

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:05 am

what bowel movement for bruce and  his bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce: "It could happen at any moment" Empty Re: Bruce: "It could happen at any moment"

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:36 am

Let me see, Bruce has said this how many times?  And how many times has it RV'd? I thought so.  Well ...... .  Brucee Brucee when will you learn?  You are almost as bad as Okie, Bull Dog and Bear.  Yup, they had it Rving weekly sometimes over night too.  Oh and those trains that never reached the station and the plane that hold the world record for fuel distances - like has never ran out because we never heard that it crashed).  Oh come one Brucee get a little class in your spewings will ya.  Planes are out, trains are out, so what does that leave yu>  Bicycles, mopeds, go carts, elephants, road runners?  What?  Give it a rest.  What boring stuff.

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your cotton candy and hot dogs right over there folks.  And, step right up folks and listen to the worlds greates RV predictor, the one the only (thank God) Bruce.  For a nickel for a dime he will spew it all the time.  Step right up folks, a quarter to enter, one measly quarter of a dollar.  Step right up ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum