Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him)

Go down

The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) Empty The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him)

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:09 am

The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him)

The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) Image

12-12-2017 02:16 PM

Continue - Baghdad News

Due to the auction of currency, the capital of Huda Bank to his owner Hamad al-Musawi in six years to dozens of times since its establishment in 2007 with a capital of 25 billion dinars, because of the auction of currency in the Central Bank of Iraq.

Hamad al-Moussawi, the giant corrupt in Iraq, who carried out the largest theft of the history of Iraq, which amounted to about six and a half billion dollars, which turned it to his account outside Iraq.

According to official documents that were disclosed, Hamad al-Musawi bought the dollar from the Central Bank with forged documents and turned it to a company that owns and acts fully.

A source close to al-Moussawi said that "the latter and some owners of private banks suspicious, in the case of warning and high readiness, and some began trying to make deals with figures close to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, as some relied on his relationship with the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alalak, Pointing out that they 'believe that this will save them from the fight against corruption carried out by Abadi'.

The source asked, 'Does Abadi issue an international arrest warrant and bring the fugitive Hamad al-Moussawi and his clans because of the billions of dollars in remittances and the falsification of thirty companies and according to the register of companies in the Ministry of Commerce?'

For his part, said the Chairman of the Security and Defense Committee in the Parliament Governor Zamili that 'Hamad al-Moussawi has many files in which corruption is clear', pointing out that 'there cover him from some quarters in the previous and current parliament as well as in the government'.

And Hamd al-Moussawi is a person whose name is often referred to as corrupt files of buying and selling currency, and this character is transformed by fraud and by silence on its corruption to billionaire tug until he moves some of the political threads in a mutual relationship with Aradat who is always keen to protect him and clean up the left behind traces.

"He bought a record of two dead from a cemetery in Baghdad from Devan to his conscience, and used the names of the dead on the currency purchase bills," the Integrity Commission said.

Despite the clarity and knowledge of the banks suspected of the policy of managing and disposing of deposits of customers such as Huda Bank, but it is still in the auction, where it is ostensibly far but still exists.

"Informed sources said that 'Hamad al-Musawi is briefed almost daily on the secrets of the Central Bank and its instructions,' explaining that 'some officials in the bank are leaking to the owner of the bank Huda Hamad al-Musawi'.

The document from the Central Bank of Iraq Office of Reporting on Money Laundering Audit and Investigation Department Issue No: 2 dated 7/4/2015 to the Presidency of the Public Prosecution - Prosecutor's Office The Office noted through the analysis of data and information the existence of internal transfers from Rafidain Bank through the payment system to strengthen Bank of Al-Huda's balance to participate in the window of sale and purchase of foreign currency in the current account with the Central Bank of Iraq, where the transfers amounted to 1,543,212 trillion five hundred and forty-three billion and two hundred and twelve million dinars for the period from 2/2/2014 to 20/6/2014 with the offer that the volume of remittances Implemented for the period Gaze up to 1.8022 (one billion, eight hundred and two million) has been taking a number of measures and steps of the Anti-Money Laundering Law No. 93 of 2004, OIOS was unable to obtain any clear explanation on the sources and the integrity of the money point converted.

Moussaoui's history is well known to those close to him. He sold frozen chicken in Jamila, a respected and profitable profession, but he has become capable of owning $ 500 million in a few years through remittances.

The talk about corruption in Iraq may be long, but talking about thief Hamad al-Musawi and what he did in the currency auction has no end. In Iraq, there is no voice over the voice of corruption, and there is no word more popular among Iraqis, International and local documents, to awaken Iraqis who are fed up with murder, displacement and poverty, the largest systematic corruption in history, and of course the simple citizen and no one else pays the bill in the end.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=29191

The giant of corruption in Iraq, who conducted the largest robbery deals with suspicious personalities close to Abadi to rid him of accountability (know him) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum