Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields

Go down

Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields Empty Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields

Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields 4230

12/12/2017

Economy News _ Baghdad

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the Japanese foreign minister on Tuesday discussed bilateral cooperation in various fields and the post-urgent situation in addition to the situation in the region.

"Abadi discussed with the Japanese Foreign Minister the promotion of bilateral cooperation between the two countries in various fields, and the reconstruction and construction phase after the end of the liberation operations from the gangs of terror," said a statement by the Prime Minister's Information Office.

It is noteworthy that Japan, signed with Iraq, last October, a soft loan agreement worth $ 502 million, directed to support the Iraqi budget and strengthen the financial situation, and cover the expenses of the general budget, in addition to supporting the Iraqi electricity sector.

In August, Iraq signed a $ 192 million Japanese loan agreement to rehabilitate a power station in the southern province of Basra, which was built by Mitsubishi Japan in 1979.

Iraq has also appointed Japan's Toyo Engineering Works, which has been operating in Iraq since February 2012, to help the Iraqi Ministry of Oil build an Anababip gas pipeline heading to Kuwait and a petrochemical plant linked to it.

Iraq has secured loans of $ 2.85 billion (3.47 trillion dinars), including loans from the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) of $ 80 million for projects of the Ministry of Electricity , And JICA $ 858 million, earmarked for eight different ministries.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10125

Iraq is looking to strengthen cooperation with Japan in various fields 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum