Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails"

Go down

Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" Empty Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:31 am

Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails"

Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" NB-223825-636485792937474417

Monday 11 December 2017

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on the MP for the Reform Movement Tawfiq al - Kaabi, Monday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to start who he described as "big corruption heads and then go to the lackeys", stressing that the influence of corrupt or their money will be not strong enough to stop his campaign to fight corruption if available determination To achieve them.

Al-Kaabi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi must start with the heads of corruption and then go to the big tails by beginning to question and prosecute all former and current ministers who have suspected them of corruption and waste of public money," noting that "all corrupt became their way to escape To the outside after the charges have been proven against them, and therefore must coordinate and follow up with international bodies and Interpol to prosecute all corrupt and recover the money smuggled to drop all corrupt inside and outside.

Al-Kaabi added that "Abadi is capable of achieving this victory if he wants to achieve it and the people with him and the reference and the parliament also with him and do not believe that the corrupt power or money will be not strong enough to stop his campaign to fight corruption if there is the ground and the full determination to achieve that," pointing out that " Corruption is pervasive in all parts of the state, which is a dangerous file and may be more dangerous than a dossier. "

Al-Kaabi confirmed that "Abadi has prepared files from the previous sessions and governments and therefore open them and strike with an iron hand away from the political blocs and pressure or try to satisfy them."

On December 4, 2017, Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi directed the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption to resolve the files in its possession and lift the obstacles that hinder the resolution of many of the outstanding issues to recover funds and provide corruption to the judiciary.

LINK

Deputy calls Abadi to start with the "heads of corruption" large then "tails" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum