Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"

Go down

Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   Empty Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"

Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"   %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-696x435

A deputy who knows the media close to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, Monday, the impossibility of passing the budget in 2018 in parliament because of objections and observations of the political blocs, revealing the intention of the government to work in the budget without the adoption, similar to what happened in 2014.

The deputy Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said in a statement to the "Information", "The Kurdistan Alliance blocks do not accept the allocation of 12 trillion dinars to the Kurdistan region, while the Union of forces opposed the allocation of 10 trillion dinars liberated areas and demanding about 20 trillion while the National Alliance refuses to reduce budgets of oil-producing provinces Means that most blocs are not approved on the budget and can not be passed at all, especially with the near elections. "

Jaafar added that "the government can not provide any additional amounts on the budget to meet the demands of the blocks on the provinces because of the deteriorating economic situation in the country four years ago after the decline in oil prices globally."

He added that "the budget deficit is too large and can not add another deficit on them depending on external and internal loans, as the government did previously." He pointed out that "the government is determined to work in the budget without passing in parliament in the event of continued refusal of the political blocs to vote on the law." 

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/12/11/263039/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum