Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII

Go down

The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII Empty The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:31 am

The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII

The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII NB-223659-636484015336301265

Saturday, 9 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The agency publishes Alsumaria News, the text of the Security Council resolution issued on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Mahjoub said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it that " the Security Council issued a decision to exit Iraq from Chapter VII of the oil - for - food program, and restore it to its natural position and international status."

"This came after a series of diplomatic successes achieved by the Foreign Ministry," Mahjoub said, adding that "Iraq has completed all the obligations of the program."

On March 30, 2017, Prime Minister Haidar Abadi stressed the existence of continuous work in cooperation with the United Nations to close the file of Chapter VII, noting that his government supports the international efforts to hunt down and punish the "terrorists". UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres appealed to the international community To assist Iraq in the relief of displaced persons and the reconstruction of liberated areas.

On October 23, 2012, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced that the Emir of the State of Kuwait had agreed to settle the issue of Kuwait Airways' compensation resulting from the Iraq war, while confirming that Kuwait had informed the law firms in Britain to stop all claims on Iraqi Airlines and properties.

The Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations have recently seen progress in resolving some of the outstanding problems. The two sides agreed during the visit of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait in March 2012 to end the issue of compensation related to Kuwait Airways and the maintenance of border signs. Foundations and common frameworks for solving all files, within short time tables.

Kuwait has demanded that Iraq pay $ 1.2 billion in compensation for the seizure of 17 aircraft owned by Kuwait Airways since 1990. The file has led to political problems between Iraq and Kuwait after the latter sued Iraqi Airways for freezing assets in Jordan and Britain. In 2010, which led to the decision of the Iraqi Council of Ministers in May of the same year, the liquidation and cancellation of the company and offered to sell to private companies, and also decided to cancel all associated administrative formations, while retaining the cadre after the sale to a private company.

Iraq has been subject to Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations imposed after the invasion of the regime of former President Saddam Hussein, the State of Kuwait in August of the same year, and allows the item to use force against Iraq as a threat to international security, in addition to freezing large amounts of Its financial assets in international banks to pay compensation to those affected by the invasion.

The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII 636484002719021265-WhatsApp%20Image%202017-12-09%20at%2010.01.36%20AM

LINK

The document .. Security Council resolution on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum