Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AdminBill Says THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE RV! 12/7/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: AdminBill Says THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE RV! 12/7/17   Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:18 am

ANOTHER REQUIREMENT DONE

Dec. 7, 2017 Washington – U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin issued the following statement on the completion of Basel III Capital Standards: "The consensus agreed to by the Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision (GHOS) completes nearly seven years of work on the Basel III bank capital standards.

"The consensus agreed to by The reforms standardize the approach, improve the quality and consistency of bank capital requirements, and will help level the playing field for U.S. firms and businesses operating internationally."

THIS HAS TO BE THE YEAR OF THE RV...IT SNOWED IN HOUSTON!

REMEMBER THAT THE NEWS OF THE BASEL III COMPLIANCE IS MERELY A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN WELL KNOWN AMONG THE PLAYERS.

CindyLou
Admin do you still feel it will be this month sir?

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE CINDYLOU. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK SO BUT THOSE WORKING FEVERISHLY TO GET THIS DONE ARE DOING SO DELIBERATELY AND PATIENTLY. THEY WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE SO IT MUST BE DONE RIGHT THE THE FIRST (AND ONLY) TIME.

WSOMN IS YOUR SITE. I VISIT FROM TIME TO TIME. ALL OF YOU MAKE IT WHAT IT IS. DON'T BE STRANGERS. SAY HELLO. BECAUSE THE TRAFFIC HAS MOVED OVER TO DREAMS THIS SITE COSTS LESS THAN $20 A MONTH. EVEN IN THE HIGH TRAFFIC MONTHS THE COST WAS LESS THAN $50 A MONTH. INFORMATION COMES TO ME WITHOUT A CHARGE SO I AM HAPPY TO PASS IT ON TO YOU AT NO COST.

REMEMBER THAT WHAT I POST HERE IS NOT TO BE SHARED IN DREAMS OR ANYWHERE ELSE. THANKS

Caffeindicator
Adminbill... Please let us kick in a few bucks to keep the lights on

NO NEED FOR DONATIONS. THANKS ANYWAY

FOR THOSE OF YOU FOLLOWING ME IN PHP THE CALL SCHEDULE IS POSTED ABOVE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE RV! 12/7/17   Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Found your RV Bill ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE RV! 12/7/17   Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:08 am

Oh, I like the little trailer.  I do believe it is a necessity with this whole thing as the 'roos are full of it.  Seems like the trailer should have been bigger?  OH well, they can stop often.

Ah hey Bill, I thought last year was the years of the RV?  Oh, you mean the year before that?  Oh, the year before the year before last?  Oh, you mean ........ .  What do you mean Bill?  I think you need to use the above facility provided with your new RV.  Geesch, and we believed you, so long ago when was that?  No, i do not have dementia.  Ah, Bill, you hoo, Bill?  Are you there Bill?  I did not think so, Bill's mind took a sabbatical! More of the same, huh Bill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AdminBill Says THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE RV! 12/7/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: