Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Adam Montana "We Need HCL News" 11/29/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Adam Montana "We Need HCL News" 11/29/17   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:17 pm

There is some positive news to be discussed regarding the Dinar...I'm confident that I've done all I can do to prepare for a huge increase in the dinar, I'm very excited for it to happen...There is still a great opportunity for massive gains on the IQD...I know, it's crazy to think that the Dinar could ever go from it's current level to .10, $1, or higher...   but...We need HCL news. Period.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana "We Need HCL News" 11/29/17   Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 pm

the answer is simple Iraq has no intention of revaluing there currency. at this time many gurus are the ones making money off the sheep that pay them. if Iraq was soo poor how do you explain billions of dollars being stolen by the politicians? Iraq is conning all the countries for all kinds of aid and loans. they rather use other countries money then there own. Iraq is doing quite well even though they cry poverty. so in the end why should they rv they do not need it only the infedals want it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana "We Need HCL News" 11/29/17   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana "We Need HCL News" 11/29/17   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:04 pm

HCL?  Ah, Adam, have you been visiting your pal Rip Van Winkle lately?  Seems like the HCL is long over and the Kurds have other problems, corruption and the aftermath of Barzani, to deal with.  Seems to me that all the parts and pieces have been put in the puzzle, if you can believe the 'roos, and the liberation from terrorism (as it is) has occurred. 
Hmmmm, ah Adam, where have you been?  Oh, I know because you left foot prints on the yellow brick road.  You also attended a tea party with Alice.  You ran into tin man, for got your oil can, and viewed the kidnap of Little Red Riding Hood.  You busy boy you.  I KNOW, you have been hawking your site again!
Now go to your room and study the IQD and quite muddying up the pond. (One gets the impression he is a figment of his own imagination.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Adam Montana "We Need HCL News" 11/29/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: