Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/28/17

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/28/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:  Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight.  Let’s talk about why I am excited about the blessing coming through for us here. I am going to say very shortly.  This is why I am very excited. We are looking very, very good. I can’t give you exact date. I feel very strongly where we are about now.  I really thought we would be there today actually.

​We got some really good stuff today though. It didn’t happen for us yet, but I feel very good where we are. 

Bruce:  Let’s start with Iraq.  This whole thing still boils down to Iraq.  Even though we are talking about China and the Zim, the bottom line is we needed Iraq to go forward. They have been held back by number of forces and finally they have broken through.  This is what I mean.

You guys remember we talked about 4 days of celebration that suppose to go from Saturday to Tuesday?  They actually started Friday evening with fireworks. As far as I know they are complete now. They may extend those beyond the 4 days and have every reason to do that. They call it Iraq’s victory week. Why they call it a victory?  It is because they are done. 

Prime Minister Abadi made his speech last Wednesday before Thanksgiving about the liberation of Iraq, etc. He made another live speech yesterday. I talked to someone that had sort of a transcript. The speech was made in addition to the speech he had already made. I understand the speech will be posted in Iraq’s official publication, the Gazette, tomorrow.

It should be in tomorrow’s Gazette.

Bruce:  The new rate for the Iraqi dinar, which I understand what it is now, maybe they will put that in tomorrow. I don’t know that. It is important to realize as far as Iraq is concern, they got the speech made of the liberation of Iraq and everything else in it, and they celebrated big time with fireworks and music in major cities in all the provinces in Iraq. The speech was televised on all the jumbo tron screens in Iraq.  Very positive thing to happen.

Bruce:  What else has happened with Iraqi’s CBI? They have put in their new Swift Codes. You say what is that Swift? I thought they changed it to the Cips System. The Cips System sort of superseded the Swift System.  The Swift System was sort of integrated into the Cips System. The bankers call it the new Swift System.  It is really the integration of the computers in China and the new Cips System that makes all these transfers of funds, wire transfers happen so quickly now. The wire transfers can go in from 18 to 58 seconds now anywhere in the world. That is a lot faster than 8, 10, to 12 days holding your money while it is being wired around the world. I think those days are about over. The new system is much faster and they have been testing it for months now and have been sending tranches of funds daily. We heard 2 to 3 more tranches of funds have been sent to the banks to be there for our exchanges.

Bruce:  What I am telling you is Iraq’s new Swift Codes are in place and they are ready to do wires in CBI starting tonight. That is super positive.  If you can do a wire transfer from CBI, that is about as international as you can get. You have a new rate, CBI rate, and the ability to send and receive bank wires transfers through the CBI new as of midnight Iraqi time today. There you have it. I would say Iraq is ready to go. They are ready.

Bruce:  Other stuff is happening.  Trading is happening on other currencies. In case of the Zim, it has stopped trading if not by tonight and when it comes back up, it will be a live tradable currency. That is what I am hearing. Let’s not dwell on that. Every time we turn around we are hearing more new things being released. I can tell you we have heard this been released so many times the last few weeks. I am tired of it because we can’t see what that release is really doing for us. We do not see the benefit of it.

Bruce:   I believe the GCR release has started and there is a lot of evidence for some of these things, but you and I as part of the Internet Group are waiting for the toll free number to come to me and be put out so you can set appointments and have a defining moment as you exchange and redeem your Zim. This is what we are looking for is the release of that number. Some people have put out that the numbers have been released and gone out. It may have been to a slightly better position. Maybe some movement regarding the release of the toll free number. I have heard that myself today. I heard for myself to be ready, be on high alert.

Bruce:   All this is good and I am ready to get it and put it out for you guys as soon as I get it. I will not hold it. I have never had the number and I will not hold it. When I get it, I will be allowed to put it out and I will do it. When I get it, you will get it. It will happen quickly.  I already have it planned how to get it out and who to get it out to. You will see it on the thbigcall.net website and our new website: bigcalluniverse.com.  We will put it there as well. If you have signed up for the new website to register for our new website: bigcalluniverse.com, then you can get an email with the toll free number provided I am allowed to put it out to my listeners through the email.  I will do that if allowed. Probably a one paragraph message with the number so you can have it.  This is presuming I am allowed to put it out that way if permitted.

That is where we are on where we stand on the numbers.  I do believe they are very close.

Bruce:  This is supposed to be a day time event. I am not expecting it in the middle of night. I am prepared if it does come in the middle of the night to answer the phone and write it down and get started. However, I was told a long time ago their intention was to make it a daytime event, to put the numbers out in the daytime. Let’s see if that does happen.

Bruce:  We talked about Iraq and they continue to trade up the currencies. Some of the currencies will be within 5 percent of each other. My understanding is like Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi should be within 5 percent of each other.  Possibly Vietnam may get within 5 percent. We will see. I can’t tell you what they are because they change even from a few days ago. The stuff you see on other sites is not correct. It is not where they are, because we got people that see them every day and are trading them and know.

Bruce: When it comes to the exchange, we have gone over this time and time again about how to go in with confidence, smile, and enjoy it like a wedding ceremony. The wedding lasts 20 to 30 minutes.  Let’s say your exchange last for an hour. Look at it like you are going to your own wedding.  Instead of being nervous and having tunnel vision, look around, enjoy it, and speak with confidence. This is a big time. This is a defining moment when you walk into that Redemption Center and you introduce yourself and smile.  Look into their eyes and state their name two or three times till you remember it. Whether it is Mr. or Mrs., or etc or even first name basis.

Bruce:  The banks are really cranking up their perks. They are competitive. They want you to stay here and they are going to compete for your business and to keep you as their customer and keep you happy. I have heard some of the perks and they are really pretty cool. Some probably will blow your mind. Some with the kind of money we are talking about you can buy these perks. It is cool they got something they are offering, something free and be respectful and thank them for the list of perks. That is going to be my attitude when I go in there.

Bruce:  I am excited about that and about setting up couple to 3 bank accounts and walking out with possibly some new 100 dollar bills of about $10,000, and loading up my temporary credit cards with enough money to keep us going for awhile, and be able to have fuller access to our accounts in a day or so. Even our own exchange will have to settle. About 2am every day the banks settle their books. They put your deposit in and then show your debits with any charges or checks you put in and they justify those. You have your account settled at night. I think the same thing is going to happen with our deposit with this exchange.  It will settle overnight and have access the next day or two. They will have ready accessible funds for us right away. It could be substantial.

Bruce: I use to think in terms of a cashier check. Now days I am thinking No I do not want to do that.  I am thinking I am going to strictly do a wire transfer and have money wired at the time of my exchange so I can pay off any bills or anything I need to pay off with my existing account at my home bank. Be thinking in getting your Bank checking account number and bank routing number.  Have those typed out if you plan to wire any funds to that account.

Bruce:  If you plan to buy property in the next few weeks, ask them for a proof of funds letter, an amount as twice as high of the house you plan to buy. If you plan to buy a two million dollar house, have the letter to be 4 to 5 million dollars if you plan to pay cash which I think you should.  I don’t think you should be in debt at all. I want peace of mind that I own that house.  I am not going to make a monthly payment.

Bruce:  All I can say we are at a defining moment.  I believe in our wait for this blessing.  I really believe that based on all the Intel which most of it I told you tonight.  It is very important.  It is very crucial and we are understanding it is a go very shortly. Just believe for that and continue to have faith for it. Do not quit your day job if you have a job. Do not get off your plan A yet. After you have the toll free numbers and after you do your exchange and you come out of there and you have your proof of funds letter and your wire transfer receipt to your account, and your new credit and debit cards that is when you can go out and make that phone call to make your change from Plan A to Plan B.   Do not do it yet or tonight until you have the evidence and proof.  I am a faith guy.  I believe in faith. I have had faith to do this call for over 6 years now. I want you to realize it is important to stay with and dance with the one who brought you. Stay with your Plan A until Plan B is here right smack in front of you and you have it in your hand. We got to keep things going until this thing is absolutely real in our hands, proof.  

Bruce:  Also talk a little about your exchange of any humanitarian projects whether you have your own or you plan to join in with ours which is wonderful also.  The two main ones are the Veteran’s Retreat Network and Rebuild America. After we get started to Rebuild America here in the United States we will go international like in the Caribbean, help building homes, help with water, desalination plants where it makes sense, Central and South America, Africa, Middle and Far East. This wealth is worldwide and we can help people around the world.  I just want to start here with Rebuild America. It is a long term program. If you want to be part of it state you want to be part of it. If you want a private negotiated rate for dinar, dong, zim, you can do it on those currencies and just mention the humanitarian projects.

Bruce:  Don’t go in there with a big business plan. Go in with a bulletin outline.  Just speak to it and tell them what is on your heart what you plan to do. It doesn’t have to be perfect.  It is you being you however that looks like. I will do my thing and I will be talking about Rebuild America and the Veteran’s Retreat Network.  I will be doing it just like you are. I don’t know if they heard me or not, but I will let them know that is what we are doing.

Bruce:  I know it didn’t happen before Thanksgiving and cyber Monday.  We should have it here shortly. I want all to be positive and feel good about that. I don’t want you guys complaining about anything. I don’t want complaining and they have to act a certain way to make this happen. I want you to be in faith and pray it in. Let this be something we all do together and not be separated. Let us be in one for it. I know this has not been easy.  It has been a test for all of us.

​This is more of a thing that took 12, 14 years for a lot of us. Some of you it has been for 6 years, 2 years, 3 years, etc. We lost people thru this. I lost my own wife. I lost friends.  We lost people. I don’t like that we lost people.  It is what it is. We are here at the end standing up ready to go within for the numbers. I will let you know when I get the numbers.  Check those two sites and I will post couple sites on line. It will go viral quickly. In 10 to 15 minutes it will go viral.

Bruce:  Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, and Bob. Thank you everyone out there in Big Call Universe everybody around this beautiful globe. We are ready to change this world one person, one family, one community, one town at a time. Have a beautiful night sleep and we should be in great shape as a result of all the information I continue to receive. Thank you Big Call Universe in being faithful in listening. Take care of yourself, get in shape and enjoy life being fit and healthy. We will talk to you when we talk to you. I do not intend to have a call Thursday. If we do, we do.  If we don’t, you will know why. Good Night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   11/28/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/28/17

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 am

I am wondering 'just' what color the sky is in their world-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum