Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10

+13
Talleyman77
RMar
gumboman
true grit
justicar
WelshDinar
texman
GreyWolfe
1alaskan
Dinarstars
Dr. Linda
ponchoman1234
TheBeav
17 posters

Go down

OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 Empty OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10

Post by TheBeav Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

*Okie Sunday Afternoon
07/10/2011

12:37 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WELL---SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL--WE ARE AT A STALEMATE---JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MOUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED--TO WHAT AVAIL?--THAT IS TO BE SEEN

12:38 PM [finance1] OKIE OIL MAN I have heard that we will RI not RV due to the fact that if we RI we will be able to RV after 1 yr and if we RV we will have to wait 2 yrs before we can RV again. If we RI it will come in at 3.22. what do you think on this info?

12:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] FINANCE-NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE AT THIS TIME--

12:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I NOTICE ON THE DIFFERENT SITES THEY ARE CRUCIFING ME FOR MY INTEL STATEMENT ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES BECOMING ACTIVE ON THE 16TH--BOY WILL I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH--THOSE WITH NO INTEL--GIVES heck TO THOSE WHO DO--FACTS OF LIFE

12:45 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF DO NOT NEED TO CONFUSE THEIR MIND WITH EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT HAS IN ITSELF NOTHING TO DO WITH AN R/V BUT ONLY SERVES TO CLOUD THE ISSUE

12:46 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY--NOT LOGISTICS--NOT GOVERMENT'S--NOT BANK'S--NOTHING!!!!!!

12:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RULE NUMBER ONE ON THIS FORUM---PUT YOUR FAITH IN OUR FATHER AND NONE ON 0KIE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND AM NO BETTER AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT FOLLOW ANY MAN--THAT'S CALLED A CULT--SOMETHING I WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH--

12:52 PM [kitkat] screamingeagle] how is congress keeping up this debt discussion as a charade in raising the ceiling when there is this windfall on the horizon and they have had the priviledged cash in opportunity already --Who can be trusted

12:54 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] CONGRESS IS PLAYING A ROLL THAT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN---AFTER ALL--DO YOU THINK CONGRESS WOULD WANT THE AVERAGE CITIZEN IN AMERICA TO THINK THAT FOR A THOUSAND DOLLAR'S THAT THEY WOULD HAVE BECAME MILLIONARES???

12:56 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX GHOST--WE ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP--IF PEOPLE CAN'T REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE

12:56 PM [davrr007] OKIE OIL MAN Good morning Okie... It's a great day...How about just sharing your thoughts as to where we are today...My best..thanks.

12:56 PM [Sambo] OKIE OIL MAN - YOU ARE NOT A CULT BUT AN HONEST MAN WHO THROUGH YOUR TIRLESS EFFORTS KEEP US INFORMED AND THAT YOUR READERS BELIEVE YOU BRING THE VERY BEST AND LATEST INFORMATION TO THEM AND APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK - TAHNKS FROM ALL OF US

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ IS NOW IN A POSITION TO BARGAIN--I AM SURE THEY ARE NEGOITIONS GOING ON THAT WE WILL NOT KNOW DETAILS ABOUT

12:57 PM [kitkat] [mo] does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SAMBO--VERY NICE

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MO----NO

12:58 PM [kitkat] HJ] Okie have you gotten ant more info on the UST/IRS sites being open the 16th.

12:58 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GOOGLE THE IRS AND UST AND YOU WILL FIND POSTING ABOUT NEW OFFICE OPENINGS EFFECTIVE JULY 16---
NUFF SAID
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 Empty Re: OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10

Post by ponchoman1234 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:13 pm

thanks for ur time and all u do and putting up w us idiota lol :d

ponchoman1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you, OKIE, for all you do to keep us informed on the latest. We love and appreciate you more than we can say! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 Empty Complete Okie Chat

Post by Dinarstars Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:07 pm

here is the complete Okie chat

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/okie-sunday-afternoon.html

12;37 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WELL---SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL--WE ARE AT A STALEMATE---JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MOUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED--TO WHAT AVAIL?--THAT IS TO BE SEEN

12:38 PM [finance1] OKIE OIL MAN I have heard that we will RI not RV due to the fact that if we RI we will be able to RV after 1 yr and if we RV we will have to wait 2 yrs before we can RV again. If we RI it will come in at 3.22. what do you think on this info?

12:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] FINANCE-NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE AT THIS TIME--

12:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I NOTICE ON THE DIFFERENT SITES THEY ARE CRUCIFING ME FOR MY INTEL STATEMENT ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES BECOMING ACTIVE ON THE 16TH--BOY WILL I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH--THOSE WITH NO INTEL--GIVES heck TO THOSE WHO DO--FACTS OF LIFE

12:45 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF DO NOT NEED TO CONFUSE THEIR MIND WITH EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT HAS IN ITSELF NOTHING TO DO WITH AN R/V BUT ONLY SERVES TO CLOUD THE ISSUE

12:46 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY--NOT LOGISTICS--NOT GOVERMENT'S--NOT BANK'S--NOTHING!!!!!!

12:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RULE NUMBER ONE ON THIS FORUM---PUT YOUR FAITH IN OUR FATHER AND NONE ON 0KIE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND AM NO BETTER AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT FOLLOW ANY MAN--THAT'S CALLED A CULT--SOMETHING I WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH--

12:52 PM [kitkat] screamingeagle] how is congress keeping up this debt discussion as a charade in raising the ceiling when there is this windfall on the horizon and they have had the priviledged cash in opportunity already --Who can be trusted

12:54 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] CONGRESS IS PLAYING A ROLL THAT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN---AFTER ALL--DO YOU THINK CONGRESS WOULD WANT THE AVERAGE CITIZEN IN AMERICA TO THINK THAT FOR A THOUSAND DOLLAR'S THAT THEY WOULD HAVE BECAME MILLIONARES???

12:56 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX GHOST--WE ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP--IF PEOPLE CAN'T REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE

12:56 PM [davrr007] OKIE OIL MAN Good morning Okie... It's a great day...How about just sharing your thoughts as to where we are today...My best..thanks.

12:56 PM [Sambo] OKIE OIL MAN - YOU ARE NOT A CULT BUT AN HONEST MAN WHO THROUGH YOUR TIRLESS EFFORTS KEEP US INFORMED AND THAT YOUR READERS BELIEVE YOU BRING THE VERY BEST AND LATEST INFORMATION TO THEM AND APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK - TAHNKS FROM ALL OF US

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ IS NOW IN A POSITION TO BARGAIN--I AM SURE THEY ARE NEGOITIONS GOING ON THAT WE WILL NOT KNOW DETAILS ABOUT

12:57 PM [kitkat] [mo] does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SAMBO--VERY NICE

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MO----NO

12:58 PM [kitkat] HJ] Okie have you gotten ant more info on the UST/IRS sites being open the 16th.

12:58 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GOOGLE THE IRS AND UST AND YOU WILL FIND POSTING ABOUT NEW OFFICE OPENINGS EFFECTIVE JULY 16---NUFF SAID

12:59 PM [kitkat] dobend1] just got baack on, do we have any idea what is causing the delay at present and when it is likely to be resolved and the RV show up for us to cashin? Thank you

1:00 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DOBEND--WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW--WHEN IS THE WORLD GOING TO END--GET REAL AND REASONABLE WITH QUESTIONS--YOUR ASKING THINGS THAT ONLY GOD KNOWS

1:01 PM [kitkat] Garlando] Doesn't Congress have to pass a new tax law for Dinar holders to realize a special tax assessment (45 days @ 15%; 45days-6mo @ 16-22%, etc)?...

1:04 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN BE WRITTEN AND BYPASS CONGRESS--TO LET YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE FREEDOM WE ACTUALLY HAVE AND HOW BIG GOV CAN IMPOSE THEIR WILL WITHOUT CONGRESS----GOOGLE EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990--- 10995---- 10997--- 10998--11000---11001===11002=== 11003-- 11004--11005-- 11051--AND 11310--IF THAT DON'T SCARE YOU TO DEATH ---NOTHING WILL--

1:04 PM [kitkat] debo24] Good morning, can you ask Okie if he agrees with Randy Koonce about the fact that the Evril agreement needs to be voted on by Parliment before we can have a RV and that will not be intil tuesday.

1:06 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE WORD IS ERBIL--AND RANDY HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN I DO--NO I DO NOT THINK ANY THING OF SIGNIFICANCE IS IN THE WAY NOW

1:06 PM [kitkat] mlr] Okie yesterday I spent a good part of the day going through all the bills proposed in ways and means house and the senate and the only bill in the past year has been the one from Feb. that they tried to bring back from 1986 for a .005 tax on currency.

1:06 PM [bigtim] not q question just a comment -in okies forum someone did post about the irs office opening but the article said it was to help people with there tax issues such as increaseing the lien levels and helpng out with tax installments.

1:07 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MIR--SO---WHAT IS THE QUESTION IN THAT STATEMENT?

1:07 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BIGTIM--THAT PORTION IS CORRECT

1:07 PM [kitkat] [knobby] Okie Thanks for your time here, i have mainly 250 and 500 notes and willing to hold out past the 6 month window any advantage

1:07 PM [mlr] Confused about the flat tax and 45 days does that fall under something else where can I research for us.

1:08 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] KNOBBY--WHAT IF THEY ACTUALLY PUT THE SHORT FUSE ON THE CASH IN AND WHAT IF THE IRS DOES REQUIRE 38% TAXES AFTER 6 MONTHS--WHAT WILL YOUR DECISION BE THEN?

1:09 PM [milagros] Hey Okie. It seems completely obvious to me that with regards to the UST/IRS having cash out locations- this info would not be "visible" to us until post RV. Thanks for sharing it with us in advance...the doubters will see post RV that you were correct. This "solution" by the UST makes complete sense to me.

1:09 PM [kitkat] itsme2] Do you think they have to reveal the RV before the new tarrifs on the 15th? Otherwise they will need larger wheelbarrels to carry there money plus tarrifs.

1:09 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MILAGROS---TIME WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

1:11 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT DOES THEIR TAXATION IN COUNTRY HAVE TO DO WITH OUR INTERESTS???--HERE AGAIN FOLKS--YOUR JUST CLOUDING YOUR MIND WITH INTRICATE DETAILS THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON YOU -----DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO THINK ABOUT WITHOUT CONCEIVING PROBLEMS AND OBSTACLES TO ENCOUNTER?

1:11 PM [kitkat] mo] does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv [mo] do u think the elite that run this world r in charge of this RV

1:12 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MO-NO IT WILL R/V AT A DESIGNATED TIME AND YES THERE ARE POWERS TO BE IN CONTROL FOR SELF INTERESTS

1:12 PM [kitkat] [debo24] Tell Okie thank you very much, he is a very nice human being for all that he does for us.

1:13 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DEBO--ONLY A MESSENGER--AND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT---(ACCORDING TO SOME)

1:13 PM [kitkat] sailman] Question ::: Do you have a take on whether the new UST/IRS regulations could have any effect here in Canada. We know that the UST has requested that ALL IQD be returned to them for various world locations ?? [sailman] *from

1:13 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF CANADIAN TAX STATUES AND WOULD NOT ADDRESS IT IF I DID

1:14 PM [kitkat] tzeman7390] OKIE if we are post RV in Iraq when do you think we will have a rate confirmation from incountry? Thanks TZ

1:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RATE CONFIRMATION IS A MISNOMER--RATE VERIFICATION MORE APPROPRIATE--I AM HOPING THIS WEEK- BUT--HERES THE KICKER--THERE ARE STILL INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT ISSUES THAT HAS TO BE SETTLED BEFORE JULY 31---NO I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG--ON THE CONTRARY--WITH ALL THE BANKING INTEL I AM RECEIVING I WOULD EXPECT THIS AT ANY MOMENT

1:18 PM [kitkat] CaptainD] [Believer2] I wanted to know if the no audit list is really going to be made available by the UST cash in locations

1:19 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BELIEVER--WHEN WE READ THE RULE BOOKS ----THEN WE WILL KNOW--TILL THEN--SPECULATION BASED ON INTEL FURNISHED BY UST
Jul 10 1:19 PM [kitkat] joinmenow] Hi thanks for helping - will there be a cc tonight later ?

1:21 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT PURPOSE CAN BE SERVED BY ANOTHER CONFERENCE CALL THAT CAN ONLY REPEAT THE SAME INTEL OVER AND OVER--DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED THAT CONSTANT REASURANCE?--IF SO --YOUR IMPATIENCE WILL MAKE YOU DESPONDANT--FAITH IS NOW NEEDED-NOT A CC

1:21 PM [kitkat] tsme2] my thought was that they would not wan t to stir up more anger in the people by adding taxes before their money has more value. Wouldn't you think that would add to there uprising?

1:22 PM [OSUOK20] completely agreed OKIE OIL MAN!

1:23 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TSME2-IRRELEVANT QUESTION----ANY TAXPAYER WILL ALWAYS BE UNHAPPY

1:23 PM [kitkat] johnf] OKIE_OIL_MAN Since "scissor tail" did not mean "we have an RV in USA" what did it mean to you?

1:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] CODE WORD WAS THE RATE AND THE ABSOLUTE COMPLETION OF THE R/V

1:24 PM [kitkat] teabag] According to the IRS website, the July 16 Open Houses is the 3rd Saturday Open House this year. Would it be safe to assume that the February 26 and March 26 of this year were "dress rehearsals" or anticipation of the re-evaluation to have occured earlier?

1:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TEABAG--CALL THE IRS AND ASK--I AM NOT ON THEIR PAYROLL

1:25 PM [kitkat] [tinker] OKIE,any idea how the ust will make the pay out? wire check etc

1:27 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TINKER--THAT IS LIKE TRYING TO PREDICT EARTH QUAKES--IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW--WHY IS EVERONE POSING HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS TODAY THAT CAN ONLY BE ANSWERED AFTER THE R/V???----I HAVE NO CRYSTAL BALL OR TAROT CARDS---

1:28 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME RESTATE THIS MORE PLAINLY---YOU ARE LETTING THE SMALL DETAIL'S CLOUD THE ISSUE AND INFLUENCE YOUR THINKING---YOUR TRYING TO HIDE AN ELEPHANT BEHIND A FLEA'S BUTT

Dinarstars
Dinarstars

http://www.DinarRecaps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Thanks DinarStars,

The full and complete posts will always put the questions and answeres in context.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm

This is the only one I can find doing a quick search via bing:

---------------- -------------------
IRS to Host Open House in Minneapolis

The IRS will be hosting an open house in Minneapolis on Saturday, July 16, 2011, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This event will provide free assistance to taxpayers who need help resolving their tax problems. This flyer provides more information in both English and Spanish.

IRS staff will be available on site or by telephone to help taxpayers work through their problems and walk out with solutions. These locations will be equipped to handle issues involving notices and payments, return preparation, audits, disaster information and a variety of other issues.

http://www.mccollum.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1528:june-30-2011-irs-to-host-open-house-in-minneapolis&catid=57:in-the-district
------------------------ --------------------

"These locations will be equipped to handle issues involving notices and payments, ..." --- notice the sentence mentions multiple locations and a way to make payments.

GreyWolfe

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 Empty Here are the IRS Saturday locations link

Post by texman Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:07 pm

http://www.irs.gov/localcontacts/article/0,,id=220631,00.html

texman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Thank you for your post Okie my friend Smile
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks for the reminder of first rule Okie. It is so easy to get lost in the process of man when he has only the actor position not the Director position.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by true grit Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Well by golly, hats off to ole Oke, sounds like he's a pullin in his horns and hollerin calf rope. Poor fellar been a tryin to stay on top of this here tornado of a bull call the dinar rv, but I think he's finally realized he can't ride somethin that ain't real. The ole dinar may rv someday, but shore as shootin it ain't a gonna b any time soon. My advice fer all is ta throw dem dinars on the bottom of yer cooler. put plenty of ice and beer on top of em, and don' let the ice and beer run out, that there way u can kinda enjoy em till they do turn out to b wort sumtin. It won b any any time soon but at least they'll make yur cooler look fuller.

true grit

Back to top Go down

Post by gumboman Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 pm

now its the 16th? man the days keep going and going. no end in site..............

gumboman

Back to top Go down

Post by RMar Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 pm

gumboman wrote:now its the 16th? man the days keep going and going. no end in site..............

Thats not the RV date bro...thats the day Okie was told that the UST/IRS locations would be open.

RMar

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:39 pm

RMar wrote:
gumboman wrote:now its the 16th? man the days keep going and going. no end in site..............

Thats not the RV date bro...thats the day Okie was told that the UST/IRS locations would be open.

Righto. The RV date is always the very next few days, predominantly a Tue -Thur, but lately it's been falling on any given day of the week. This weekend for instance the RV was after the banks closed on Saturday, and tomorrow is cash-in day. Next week RV day will possibly be Wednesday with a Thursday Cash-in. Hang around here, you'll get the hang of it!

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Thanks texman for the link.

Just realized that the 16th is a Saturday! The IRS wants their take ASAP!

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST SUNDAY 7/10 Empty geez talleyman

Post by txchick Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 am

Talleyman77 wrote:
RMar wrote:

Righto. The RV date is always the very next few days, predominantly a Tue -Thur, but lately it's been falling on any given day of the week. This weekend for instance the RV was after the banks closed on Saturday, and tomorrow is cash-in day. Next week RV day will possibly be Wednesday with a Thursday Cash-in. Hang around here, you'll get the hang of it!

heck some people would complain if hung with a new rope. why are you here? why do you whine all the time? why not
hit the road and head somewhere that everyone thinks complaing all the time is cool.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy64 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 am

An interesting fact is that if you look up the offices that are open for the IRS nationwide you will find a strange phenomenon.

I have read over time that some of the highest concentrations of Dinar holders are in Texas and California.

If you look up these two states alone they have at least 8-10 offices EACH, opened and starting Saturday the 16th for Saturday business forward.

in Contrast to Illinois which has still has a very high general population of just people, it only has ONE office that is opened on Saturday in the state, and that is in Chicago. Michigan has only one office opened on Saturday in Detroit, and so does Ohio, and INdiana. Clearly the FED knows where the DINAR is.

I wonder how they got that type of Intel, I guess the dealers were strong armed in telling them.

flyboy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 pm

flyboy64 wrote:An interesting fact is that if you look up the offices that are open for the IRS nationwide you will find a strange phenomenon.

I have read over time that some of the highest concentrations of Dinar holders are in Texas and California.

If you look up these two states alone they have at least 8-10 offices EACH, opened and starting Saturday the 16th for Saturday business forward.

in Contrast to Illinois which has still has a very high general population of just people, it only has ONE office that is opened on Saturday in the state, and that is in Chicago. Michigan has only one office opened on Saturday in Detroit, and so does Ohio, and INdiana. Clearly the FED knows where the DINAR is.

I wonder how they got that type of Intel, I guess the dealers were strong armed in telling them.

I like the way you think, flyboy64. Interesting observation. I have always suspected that they know all kinds of intimate details about everyone's dinar purchase(s). I would be willing to bet that they also ask questions that they already know the answer to...

Thanks for the post.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 pm

flyboy64 wrote:An interesting fact is that if you look up the offices that are open for the IRS nationwide you will find a strange phenomenon.

Gmansaid wrote:
I like the way you think, flyboy64. Interesting observation. I have always suspected that they know all kinds of intimate details about everyone's dinar purchase(s). I would be willing to bet that they also ask questions that they already know the answer to...

Thanks for the post.

Sounds like conspiracy theory to me … but you know what they say …

1) Just because you say it is a conspiracy theory does not mean it is one. If you are ridiculed for saying someone is stalking or watching you … do not give up trying to find out if someone is. It just might be so … now-a-days it is most likely true.
2) From the anarchist’s and radical left’s handbooks: “Call whatever they say about you as a conspiracy theory … even if it is a provable fact … continue to call it a conspiracy theory.”.

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:37 pm

[b]
Good Thread, and nice post Okie Smile
Old Timer
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: