Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17

2 posters

Go down

IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 Empty "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:10 am

TRAGIC CALM — by Tank — November 25, 2017

In the medical field, there's something called a tragic calm. A man I once knew had a hernia, where a portion of his intestine had popped through the muscle tissue. It's a very painful condition. The man didn't get treated for his condition, and one day the pain just went away. The man didn't realize that his muscle had healed creating a tighter space through which the intestine could protrude. This caused the intestine to tear. For a time he went on about his business, not realizing that he was being poisoned by his own negligence. He didn’t heed the warning of the pain he’d been in, and now the pain wasn’t there to warn him that he was still in big trouble. In time, the tear made him septic, poisoning him from the inside out, and causing his pain-free death.

Pain is not a bad thing. It is a message sent to let us know something is wrong.

We've been subject to this same tragic calm in the RV/GCR and even in our society. All types of pain killers that have numbed us to the sting of the constant disappointment of nonperformance.

But, instead of being angry and disgruntled from the aggravating discomfort, and attending to the fact or message of the pain, we have become accustomed to living as slaves with low expectations that any event or change will unlock our chains. Rather than demand assistance, performance, or honesty, we have been accepting bogus updates that have prolonged our torture to the next day or the next week or the next weekend.

Herein lies the problem. Tomorrow never comes, next week always starts on Monday which then leads to the Tuesday-through-Thursday international banking week which ultimately leads us back to Friday and an empty promise of the best weekend of our lives.

Holidays are even more painful evidence by this most recent holiday weekend when it would seem that the entire world is very excited for Americans to be able to shop until we drop on Black Friday so we can have a gluttonous Christmas.

Personally, I had hoped that Thanksgiving Day would be the day the vibration of the planet was at its highest because people were filled with gratitude to be alive, watching football and surrounded by family.

But the reality is that most of us dreaded facing our ignorant, asleep family members who look at us like the homeless wanderer that might ask them to borrow money at any moment. We avoid any real conversation that extends beyond the depth of a puddle. Somehow we have accepted our situations as we have faded from former lofty goals that no one wants to hear about anymore.

That is tragic calm. Our pain has gone away and we have accepted the failure of our supposed benefactors as our own. We have replaced our self-righteous indignation with judgmental assessments about people who haven't been anesthetized yet by the journey, looking down on them for their impetuous impatience. We meditate to find peace in our jail cell, finding hobbies that keep us busy while we wait for the warden to finally let us out, even after we've long been cleared of any wrong-doing (having been falsely imprisoned for someone else's crimes). We are calmly dying from the inside out, losing any part of us that resembles the heroic character we dreamt we were.

It's time to wake up from that trance! We should be mad. Furious, in fact! We should be mature enough at this point to be able to express ourselves in a positive manner that nonetheless scares the hell out of those in charge. Is it possible that the danger of continuing to hold us back has become greater than any possible threat by the Cabal? Then, we must stop acting like “docile cows chewing our cud,” obliviously waiting to be slaughtered.

This is the moment when change occurs. Right now is when we demand our freedom. Stand up and do something. Stop waiting for others speak up for you. It is time to make enough noise that we bring down the walls and burst the bubble of our enslavement.

I made it easy for you. Just read the “I AM YOU” manifesto (link below) out loud. Post it everywhere. Send it to your local politicians. Send it to everyone and tell the world that THIS is who you really are! You are a visionary leader! You are an ambassador of change!

Use your pain to motivate and inspire change! At the very least (and the very most), read the manifesto out loud and record yourself doing it! Get angry! Get inspired! Your choice. But get moving. Because, if you don't, you're going die from having been psychologically numb to your pain for so long that you thought you’d healed. In reality, it's killing you from the inside.

I am here, fighting for your life. It’s time for you to fight for your life, too.

#IAMYOU

~ TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 Empty Re: "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Nice psychological play Tank ...  the story at the beginning was a nice touch, it might work if I didn't know you were a lying sack of crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 2805820865  IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 2805820865  IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 2805820865  IAMYOU -  "Tragic Calm" - Message from Tank 11/25/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum