Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him

Go down

Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him Empty Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him

Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him NB-222346-636470579331281020

Editor Ali Jassim - Thursday, November 23,

Alsumaria News / Arbil
The Kurdistan Regional Government called on Thursday, the federal government to "cancel" the measures taken against the Kurdistan region in response to the referendum, while considered Baghdad's pledge to send salaries of staff of the region as "just words," stressed the refusal to mention the name of Kurdistan " else".

"The provincial government spokesman Sven Dzi said In an interview with the Kurdistan Regional Government, and his follow-up Alsumaria News, that "based on the decision of the Federal Court on 20/11/2017 must be canceled all the consequences and consequences of it, and unfair measures taken against the Kurdistan Region in response to the referendum by the federal government and the Iraqi parliament The reduction of the share of the Kurdistan Region of the federal budget, the penalty of representatives of the Kurdistan Region in the Iraqi parliament, the closure of airports and all other decisions issued on 27/9/2017 before the decision of the Federal Court.

"The Peshmerga forces have played a major role in eliminating the Iraqi state and protecting the Iraqi forces side by side with the process of re-liberating Mosul . Otherwise, Kirkuk and many other areas during the war would have been like Mosul, and all parties must look at the Peshmerga forces," he said. "The Peshmerga presented 1802 martyrs and 10233 wounded and 62 missing," he said.

"The Peshmerga forces are part of the Iraqi defense system under the constitution and their salaries and financial dues must be secured by the federal government," he said.

And the Dzi, that "Abadi said many times that he will send the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Region, but the federal government is not ready to receive even biometric lists of employees of the region," noting that "the people of Kurdistan has reached the conviction that the federal government is not serious in the issue of sending salaries of employees It is just talk. "

The official spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, said that "mentioning the name of the Kurdistan region by any other name is a clear violation of the Constitution and rejected," asserting that "the people of Kurdistan with all its limbs and components agreed to protect the entity of the Kurdistan Region constitutional, and can never be waived.

The provinces of Kurdistan called, on Sunday (November 5, 2017), the federal government to provide salaries according to the data of the region, explaining that the draft budget law does not provide less than half of the salaries of the region.

On Sunday (November 5, 2017), the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) called on the federal government not to approve the draft law of the 2018 general budget as it is currently drafted, noting that the draft was drafted unilaterally and "without the participation of the region and the adoption of the principles of the constitution."

LINK

Kurdistan region calls on Baghdad to cancel the measures taken against him 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum