Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance

Go down

Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance Empty Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance

Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance NB-221872-636466223864631896

Saturday 18 November

BAGHDAD -
The head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Hamam Hamoudi said on Saturday that the council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance , saying that the plots that targeted Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Lebanon "failed".

Hamoudi said in a speech at the headquarters of Saraya Ashura during the celebration of the graduation of a new batch, according to a statement of his office received a copy of Alsumaria News, "The task of popular mobilization did not end at the end of the battle with the Daash," describing it as "the smaller jihad."

Hamoudi called on the crowd to "prepare for the greater jihad of facing plans to tear apart Iraq's unity, the war of rumor and sedition."

Hamoudi pointed out that "the enemies do not want a strong Iraq victorious, so the plots will continue, and there are international alliances began to appear to ignite the region," stressing that "the military ended up, but will move to security work, and the task of popular mobilization to protect the security of liberated areas, And humanity and address the rumors and sedition and preserve the unity of Iraq. "

He stressed that "Iraq has also won in the battle with the preacher and fail the scheme of division in a wise manner, will win the conspiracies of the strength of the will of its people and their steadfastness and honesty, sacrifices and awareness." He pointed out that "all conspiracies that targeted Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Lebanon failed and will fail."

Hamoudi noted that "the Supreme Council is currently working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance as the largest bloc and prevent any collision in order to preserve the unity of Iraq, as well as support the crowd and reward and protect the rights of his children and ensure their families a residential project similar to the armed forces.

LINK

Hamoudi: The Supreme Council is working to re-strengthen the unity of the National Alliance 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum