Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17

2 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:21 am

TNT Call notes 15-November-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103122084

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Wednesday November 15 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. No hot new intel to share, although there are things going on – news rather than intel.

There was one article that seemed of interest. It referred to ‘the battle of liberation’ at Rawa in the next two days. The article said that on Friday Rawa will be liberated, ‘resolved within the next 48 hours’, through military action. That came out today, and on Monday Iraqi television spoke of full liberation of Rawas ‘in the coming hours’. ON Tuesday, Ray sent out this update: On Monday, Parliament passed four laws, and voted to give the CBI the ability to increase its capital and granting powers. [Some are calling this the CBI independence law; we’ll see.] Abadi’s speech did not pinpoint the exact date of the, “largest celebration ever in Iraq”; however, I have just learned of that designated day but am awaiting further details before disclosing it.

There have been articles about the WTO possibly accepting Iraq as a full member on Friday; if so, that would indicate a release for the RV, but we don’t have any hard data on that, and we have had notifications like that before leading to a false conclusion. But everything still looks good for this week, leading into Thanksgiving.

The public information is looking positive and we have time to digest that and do what needs to be done in terms of financial planning. I’m just preparing you the best that I can, so listen to what I say and also to what I don’t say. I think that’s it for today.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Ray, have your SKR acquaintances been made liquid in their accounts?

A: No.

Q: Ray, a recent post on the Board explained that the IMF recommends that when the IQD revalues, it be pegged to a BASKET of international currencies. If this happens, wouldn’t this limit the impact of the markets causing the IQD to increase in value?

A: I don’t know. We can wait on that one and find out. As long as something happens, we can react to that.

Q: At one time it was discussed that if you had to travel to a different state to exchange, there may be taxation for the exchange state and the state of residence. Have you had any update on this issue?

A: I have not updates on taxation for exchanges. In general, you pay tax in the state where you reside and/or earn an income. I don’t think an exchange will be considered ‘earned income’ in another state although you may have to pay tax in the state where you live.

Q: There has been a lot of talk, lately, about Iraq and the WTO. The article I read stated that there would be an ” Informal working party on the ascension of Iraq to the WTO this Friday ” This article seems to have everyone setting their hair on fire believing that this is the actual admittance of Iraq into the World Trade Organization. As stated this is an INFORMAL WORKING PARTY not the acceptance of Iraq into the organization. Would you address this please and let us know what you are hearing about Iraq’s status in this matter?

A: We’ve addressed that; don’t read too much into the WTO thing. There are countries in the WTO that have no country, so this is not necessarily an issue with Iraq either way.

Q: I am going over and reviewing my post RV budget and was wondering if there is a magic NET WORTH figure whereby one’s Social Security and MediCare benefits would be eliminated?

A: I believe Social Security has nothing to do with your current income; you paid into that fund and are now being paid from it. MediCare might be different; I am not familiar with how that works. If it is based on income, it would definitely be affected. Call MediCare directly and find out what level of income would affect your benefits.

Q: Will the coup in Zimbabwe have an effect on the Zim currency exchange?

A: Not from what I’m being told.

Q: Zimbabwe’s military has placed President Robert Mugabe under house arrest in the capital Harare. Is he the government official that came up with the currency plan to pay people back over a period of time with the interest rates you explained to us? Does the Zim note plan change now especially if he is removed from office? If the military takes over what is the guarantee they will continue the currency revaluation plan along with payouts as previously laid out?

A: I have no idea who set up that plan; I only know the intel came to me from a good credible source. As for the rest, we’ll just have to wait and see.

Q: Any update on the ‘big celebrations’?

A: They are still be planned and going forward, with bleachers, platforms, fireworks, the whole nine yards.

Questions from live callers

Caller: I heard there was a spanner thrown in the works re: the dinar, that there was a whole new digital system and they have to be trained in that, and there wasn’t a digital system before.

RayRen: If not, I’d love to know what they have been up to all this time. I haven’t heard any such thing.

803 caller: How come a currency manipulator like Soros hasn’t gone in and bought up all the spare dinar? I think it’s because the currency hasn’t really got the value and it could take another 20 to 100 years for this to be revalued…

RayRen: If you want to teach that, you’ll have to find another platform for that.

409 caller: Will the earthquake affect the RV?

RayRen: I haven’t received any information about that. On Monday I talked about that, and how there might not be celebrations while there is a major humanitarian effort going on, but haven’t heard anything else, and celebrations are going forward.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

510 caller: Last week you said something about having to be a native Arab-speaker to understand what it said on the CBI’s website. Did you get any feedback on that?

RayRen: I didn’t need feedback because I was told by the source! Everything is being controlled, so we will not hear more about certain things until they decide to release them. Some things were decided a while back, but they are not being released until they decide to release it. Some folks are watching every nuance, and I think they see that. It’s not necessary to understand every single detail.

865 caller: I called the state of NC – four levels deep – to ask if I would have to exchange there (rather than at home in Tennessee). They said I would not have to pay tax there, and I think that is normal between the states. People were helpful and it was easy to get the answer to my question.

RayRen: People just need to call their local authorities to ask those questions. Thanks for sharing your experience; I hope it encourages others to call and ask.

865/404/770 caller: Re: this announcement from Abadi that we are expecting, are your sources thinking the announcement is coming in bits and pieces? Or are they still looking for one big announcement?

RayRen: They are looking for one announcement/speech/date.

Caller: And those celebrations will be taking place throughout Iraq, correct?

RayRen: That’s my understanding.

501 caller: Can you give us a timeframe on your expectations?

RayRen: Any time from now until Thanksgiving.

863 caller: I am on SS and MediCare, and there is an income restriction until you reach a certain age. They subtract half your income from your SS. 310 caller: Did I hear you say you’ll be in California on Friday?

RayRen: Yes, there will be a tour, a dinner, etc.; details are in the forum.

604 caller: With the Zim, I intend to establish a family foundation. If the Zim proceeds are paid out over time, I’d like your view on the exchange appointment and putting together a family foundation, if it is not a lump-sum exchange.

RayRen: I don’t know what to tell you – we’ll just have to wait and see what happens with that. What is your particular question?

Caller: On the day of the exchange, I’d like to get a sense of how the conversation will go. Later on, with zim, the funds would come into the foundation.

RayRen: We don’t have sound information on the Zim. I mentioned the possibility of 80/20, but others have contradicted that. With respect to a foundation, it’s about documentation and changes in account ownership. In most cases, one document will get that done. So the proceeds were being paid into your account and then will be paid into the foundation account. The key thing is that you are relinquishing ownership; the activity continues, just the ownership has changed.

918 caller: Are you privy to any information as to when the celebration starts? Will there be any worldwide dignitaries attending?

RayRen: I imagine that they would want visitors present to support celebrations.

483 caller: When you talk about the platforms for the celebrations, that sounds like they are still preparing…

RayRen: At the stage it feels like they have finished preparing and now are ready for the celebrations themselves. I have heard a date, but I’m not going to share it. I’m waiting for more detailed information/confirmation.

410 caller: Will we have a call on Friday? Or do we assume NOT because you are traveling – unless there is something good to share?

RayRen: That is a fair assumption.

Caller: Has there been any news about lower denominations of fils? Could be a good indicator of progress.

RayRen: I’ve heard nothing yet on that. I think the full announcement will be easier to track than piece-by-piece progress. I think the progress steps will escalate at a rapid pace once the actual announcement has come out.

419 caller: [can’t hear this caller] Some are saying that the average person won’t exchange until March due to security screenings, etc. – that the bank staff won’t be ready until then. [not sure I got this right]

RayRen: Everything is done/learned that needs to be done.

310 caller: Regarding information in the forum, does everyone have access to that? Or do you have to be a member?

RayRen: You have to be a member unless it’s published in Latest Blasts.

Closing Statement Things are still looking exciting for any time between now and Thanksgiving – that’s the target information, at any rate. I feel very good about where we are and what’s about to take place. Are you ready for whatever happens? Do you have a plan for whatever reality pops out? Do you have a plan for every scenario? Have you worked out how to get whatever you think you need, without wasting your purchasing power?

The first thing would be to use someone else’s resources to achieve what you need, and then we can have fun with the rest. Some are mistakenly thinking that the minute Ray says “it’s here”, then that’s it, the end, you’re done. When that happens, when the 800 numbers appear or the call goes out saying it’s live, with a new rate … that’s the beginning. Sure, you’ll be able to pay some bills, but that is just the byproduct. That’s not winning this deal. Most of us want to go all the way…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:22 am

RayRat must be making his brother phony proud the way he works the mark...err loyal followers.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 11/15/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum