Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees

Go down

Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees Empty Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:44 pm

Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees

Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees NB-220974-636457635933148181

Wednesday, November 8

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on the government of the province of Kurdistan , on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to review the salaries of the territory allocated to the staff of the budget, saying that the federal budget did not mention any of the Peshmerga forces allocations.

The Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of "The Prime Minister Haider Abadi pointed at his weekly conference on Tuesday to some things that concern the Kurdistan region," asserting "its desire to solve problems through dialogue."

The provincial government renewed its welcome to the Prime Minister's initiative to secure salaries by the federal government.

The Kurdistan Regional Government called on Abadi "within his powers to review the budget allocated to salaries of staff in the region, amounting to (334) billion dinars per month for all employees of the Kurdistan region," explaining at the same time that "the budget required salaries of employees for one month (897) Billion dinars, meaning a difference of (563) billion and (500) million dinars. "

The provincial government added that "the federal budget did not mention any allocations to the Peshmerga forces, but only and an unclear paragraph allocated to them from the allocations of land forces of the Ministry of Defense, while we were waiting to appreciate the sacrifices and heroism offered by the Peshmerga side by side with the Iraqi forces in the war against terrorism "He said.

The Kurdistan Regional Government said that "the Kurdistan Regional Government since 2016 contracted with two of the best auditing companies in the world and signed the audit of the complete independence of imports and expenses of oil and gas in the region with the start of oil and gas activities in Kurdistan," noting that "the audit process continues well , And the Government of the Territory is ready to disclose these reports to citizens and the federal government.

"The Kurdistan Regional Government's statement that" the process of handing over the oil of the Kurdistan region to the federal government needs a constitutional framework with giving guarantees for financial dues to the Kurdistan region in exchange for international companies to produce oil in the region and according to contracts signed within the law. "

The Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, revealed a "partnership" between corrupt and oil smugglers of the Kurdistan region, stressing that most of the numbers of employees in the region and elements of the Peshmerga, "improper", while the next "war" will be against the corrupt.

LINK

Al-Abbadi calls for a review of the budget allocated to the salaries of the region's employees 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum