Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW 10/27/17

Go down

Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 Empty Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW 10/27/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:56 am

Randy Beane - Wake Up Stand UP- The Time is NOW  10/27/17 RANDY-K-Beane-296x300

#RKB Wake Up Stand UP-  The Time is NOW

I recorded this conversation with Randy 2:00 PM PST October 26, 2017

Randy gives a powerful insight about Standing in Your Power.

And gives you a glimpse into what his routines are like.

Randy’s “Pod” is 6′ x 12′- he shares it with 2 other men. and a toilet. There is no exit from the pod unless it is in the short windows of time out to make calls, exercise etc, eat. Once each day.

I wanted to give you a little glimpse of what Randy uses the money Patricia, myself, some of the team, and those who feel moved to share a little of their value send him, for.

The only way Randy can get any contact with outside family and friends is through phone contact (or white postcards you send him). And only during a specific few hour window each day. To have someone added to his visitor list in person takes 6 months. His cousin Patricia is on that list , but is a 6 + hour drive away, and can not always make it to the one, half day a week visitation is allowed.

Randy is representing himself. He was told he would have a room with paper, pencil, space to work in each day with his papers (discovery etc) But Randy has never been provided with this. Any Paper/pens/pencils, he has to buy and after 6 or more weeks they finally let him have a pad and pen. At a premium price.

So Randy has used what little phone time he has to communicate with the team, so things can be worked on and typed up. Communication can be passed onto his Elbow council as well, via Patricia. Randy is working on the upcoming court case. (yes the expectation is it will be dismissed but Randy feels its prudent to prepare.) He is also working hard on the matter of the false warrant from SC. There are no funds to pay a SC attorney to do it.
Some times Randy is on the phone with Patricia, while she is on Skype getting help from a team member in Ireland who is adept at UCC and the documents that need to be generated..

In order to have a tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, soap, BASICS… some clothes to sleep in etc. Randy has to pay for each item at a Premium price. Every time Randy orders something from commissary there is a fee of $5 and tax deducted from his total remaining commissary balance. No matter how much the item he is purchasing costs. No mater if he is never delivered the item. They still deduct the funds.

If you have not fully comprehended YET, These “jails” are Big business! And the “Justice system” makes sure there is lots of “product” in these places for them to squeeze every possible dollar out they can.

As you will be hearing very soon when the curtains get ripped down and things are revealed. Most, probably 90% or higher of the beings in “jail” are there wrongfully by fraud and duplicity on the part of the judicial system. Because the “Judicial system” if a HUGE profit center(s)

Randy is in for a “victimless” white collar crime and is in a prison whose predominant population is “hardened” convicted criminals most with violent offenses. Commissary “chits” are valuable currency in lock up, and an excellent payoff to be left untouched from “pod” mates…

If you feel moved to share some of your value with Randy and help him. You can do it in three different ways:

1. send to the paypal email that Patricia, Randy’s cousin set up for him. rkbfund@gmail.com. Go to Paypal and click send funds, enter the email address and what you would like to donate and any note.

2. To put money in Randy’s commissary account directly. Go to http://vendengine.com/
Click on start your deposit button lower center of screen. Next screen  click on start deposit. A new tab will open.
Select United States, select state, select Tennessee, select Blount.
Select Commissary and then B. look for his full name Beane, Randall- Keith and select. Then follow instructions.

3. To purchase phone cards directly, so Randy can call out to work on his defense and other calls he needs to make . Go to http://vendengine.com/  Click on start your deposit button lower center of screen. Next screen  click on start deposit. A new tab will open. Select United States, select state, select Tennessee, select Blount. Select Phone Time and then B.
look for his full name Beane, Randall- Keith and select. Then follow instructions.

Randy Soooooooooooooooooooooooo appreciates and Loves getting your postcards.

Your full name- written out, your return address. **** You need to write out your full name, not just initial for first name and last name written out.

This address in the To: section.
To:
Blount County Jail
Randall Keith Beane ID 318366
920 E. Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, TN 37804-5002

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down