Buy and Sell
- 18,95 $
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:53 am
Page 1 of 1 • Share
Article: "Saudi airlines to resume flights to Iraq on Monday" This is exciting stuff... And again, Saudi Arabia have better things to do than to waste time investing in an unstable nation... Which is why they are all in with Iraq as far as economic cooperation between the two nations... Iraq is stable, and they are willing to fly their jets into this country to prove it...
- GURU HUNTER
- Posts : 2881
Join date : 2015-04-20
Saudi Arabia is not the only one to have flights leaving Baghdad...
- The airport officially reverted to civilian control on 25 August 2004. Iraqi Airways resumed regular flights, and courier carriers also began flights.
- On October 2008, Turkish Airlines launched nonstop service to Baghdad from Istanbul Atatürk International Airport with three weekly flights.
- On 9 October 2009, Middle East Airlines announced flights to Beirut from Baghdad. Flights will operate 4x weekly from 29 October and soon after upgraded to daily service. They will use Airbus A320 aircraft for the flights.
- On 17 April 2010, Etihad Airways announced they will launch passenger flights to Baghdad from Abu Dhabi from 26 April.
- In June 2011, EgyptAir announced the launch of flights connecting Cairo International Airport to Baghdad from 27 August 2011. The airline previously served the city in the early 1990s. Flights will be operated with Airbus A320 aircraft.
- On June 2011, Emirates again announced the launch of flights connecting Dubai International Airport to Baghdad from 13 November 2011.
- On 7 June 2012, Qatar Airways launched direct flights from Doha, four times a week.
- On 16 February 2013, Iraqi Airways resumed flights from Baghdad International Airport to Kuwait International Airport. This comes after a 22-year hiatus.
- On 6 March 2013, Iraqi Airways resumed direct flights from Gatwick Airport to Baghdad International Airport, flights will operate twice a week. This comes after a 23-year hiatus.
- On 25 April 2013, Iraqi Airways resumed flights to Frankfurt Airport with a Boeing 777-200LR.
- On 22 September 2013, Iraqi Airways announced that it would start flying to Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Bangkok.
- On 14 April 2014, Iraqi Airways announced that it would launch flights from Baghdad to Vienna International Airport.
- Baghdad international airport upgraded their aerobridges in 2015
Then there are these other countries parking their planes at the gate...
- GURU HUNTER
- Posts : 17157
Join date : 2015-02-19
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum