Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum

Go down

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum Empty Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum NB-219388-636442721888730318

Sunday, October 22,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Kurdish parties on Sunday stressed the need for Baghdad dialogue based on recognition of the rights of the people of Kurdistan, while stressing at the same time that the referendum constitutional right and legal for the people of Kurdistan , confirmed not to abandon it.

The Kurdish parties said in a joint statement issued on the sidelines of their meeting in Arbil today, and received Alsumaria News a copy of "We support the unconditional dialogue in accordance with the Constitution and away from the imposition of a policy of reality and the threat and military arrogance," stressing the need to "Baghdad dialogue based on recognition of the rights of the people of Kurdistan , And that the Kurdistan Regional Government is the representative of the people of Kurdistan to conduct dialogue. "

The statement added that "the referendum is a constitutional and legal right for the people of Kurdistan will not abandon it," calling on the Iraqi government and the international community to "not punish the people of Kurdistan because of this right."

The statement rejected any "attempt to divide the administration of the Kurdistan region," pointing to "the need to enter the Kurdistan region a unified position in dialogue with the Iraqi government."

The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, on Friday, the federal government threatened and besieged and punish "the people of Kurdistan," returned the measures of the government "clear" over the Iraqi constitution, while calling on the Kurds in the world to demonstrate to support the region.

And Sulaymaniyah, and to demand the territory to hand over all land border crossings.

On October 16, 2017, al-Abbadi ordered the security forces to impose security in the province of Kirkuk , where the federal forces were able to redeploy and control Kirkuk in full and the disputed areas of Diyala, Salah al-Din and Nineveh.

LINK

Kurdish parties meet in Erbil and confirm not to abandon the referendum 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum