Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani

Go down

A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani Empty A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:56 pm

A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani

A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani NB-219392-636442744712778318

Sunday, October 22,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
criticized the coalition of state law Abdul Hadi Mohan al-Saadawi, Sunday, "interference" the US administration of law enforcement procedures in areas said that the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, "seized", accusing the latter to control the wealth of those areas.

Said Saadawi in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " a recent US government , including being steps to enforce the law is considered an interference in Iraqi affairs and can not be accepted by the Iraqi government , " noting that "most of the areas that seized Massoud Barzani and his militia after the year 2014 are either Arab or Turkmen areas Or from other minorities and are not in any way considered to be Kurdish areas. "

"Al-Saadawi said that" the areas entered by the Iraqi forces are not disputed areas, to be invited to manage jointly with the Kurds, "pointing out that" Barzani and his militia seized areas do not belong to control the revolutions of oil wells and water exploits the government's preoccupation with the war on Dahesh and The right and duty of the government to return those areas to state control. "

He stressed that "dialogue and according to the call of reference is the basis that we believe in and we proceed through to resolve all differences, provided that the other party accepts the dialogue and abide by it and be a dialogue with the real representation of the Kurdish component and not with outgoing outgoing Massoud Barzani," calling for " Kurdistan region until the next elections to be consulted and dialogue with them as a legitimate representative of the Kurdish people. "

On October 20, 2017, US State Department spokeswoman Heather Neuert called on the Iraqi government to limit the movements of its federal forces in the disputed areas and carry out coordinated moves with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) .

LINK

A deputy criticizes Washington's "interference" in imposing law on areas "seized" by Barzani 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum