Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months

Go down

Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months Empty Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months

Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months NB-219402-636442808279730828

Sunday, October 22,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Egyptian Council of Representatives unanimously approved, on Sunday, the decision of the President of the Republic to declare a state of emergency for a period of 3 months, starting October 13, during the evening session.

The General Committee has prepared a report on the President's decision to declare a state of emergency. In his speech today, the Prime Minister asked the Parliament to approve the declaration of a state of emergency in the light of the unprecedented challenges that the region has undergone. In many countries in the world, especially in the Middle East , and the world of organized crime, and can only be confronted with deterrent devices.

Egyptian parliament speaker Ali Abdel-Al announced the council's final approval after he asked members to declare their consent twice to stand inside the hall. He said none of the members had grounds to reject the request for a declaration of emergency.

The report of the General Committee pointed out that the decision to impose the state of emergency comes to meet unprecedented challenges on the security level in the Middle East, and attempts to intervene in Egyptian affairs and impose an agenda for some forces, as well as the organized crime operations and its impact on the development process in Egypt , Which requires resolute action to address them, as well as the occurrence of terrorist incidents throughout the Republic and claimed the lives of a group of children of Egypt.

The President's decree stipulates that the armed forces and the Egyptian police force shall take "the necessary measures to confront the dangers of terrorism and its financing, to maintain security throughout the country, to protect public and private property and to protect the lives of citizens."

The resolution also stipulates that the Prime Minister shall be delegated in the terms of reference of the President of the Republic provided for in Law No. 162 of 1958 on the state of emergency.

The decision also stipulates that anyone who contravenes the orders issued by the President of the Republic shall be punished by imprisonment with the provisions of Law No. 162 of 1985.

LINK

Egyptian parliament approves state of emergency for three months 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum