Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary

Go down

Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary Empty Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary

Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary NB-219250-636441176718485483

Friday, October 20,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Revealed Qaimmakam district Khanaqin in the province of Diyala Mohammed Mullah Hassan, on Friday, details of the new security agreement, which was agreed to manage the file security of the judiciary in the next stage.

"The new security agreement, which was agreed upon to manage the file of the security of the province of Khanaqin in the next phase in an expanded meeting with the Governor of Diyala Muthana Tamimi and senior security leaders to ensure that the security file within the judiciary with the hands of the local police And the Asayish forces. "

He added that "the agreement also ensures that the duty of the army to keep the security file outside Khanaqin and the entry of any military force or armed manifestations to the city center in addition to the entry of any unknown lines or groups into the Khanaqin only with prior security approvals."

He called on the people of Khanaqin to "commit to calm and restraint," noting that "things are heading towards relaxation and improvement."

Over the past two days, Khanaqin has witnessed tense situations after repeated protests calling for the strengthening of internal judicial security and addressing "some drawbacks".

LINK

Khameqin reveals the details of the new security agreement in the judiciary 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum