Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP

2 posters

Go down

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Empty OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:15 pm

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Jerzy511

POOFness for OCT 18: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 18-Oct-2017 19:56:38

Received via e-mail:
Hi, folks -
=====

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Bullshit-alert-button-l

Subject: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 10-18-17

Date: Wed, October 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Zap Says

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Raw

HI ALL

IN CONTINUATION OF A TRAIN OF THOUGHT FROM SUNDAY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE INTRINSIC VALUE OF SUPPORT.

A PROJECT REQUIRES SUPPORT. TO PROVIDE IT WITH THE SERVICES IT REQUIRES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF ITS BUSINESS PLAN IS THE FOCUS AND DEPLOYMENT OF OUR SERVICES AND THOSE OF MANY OTHER SISTER ORGANIZATIONS.

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP BS-Meter

WHILE IT IS RECOGNIZED THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO DISTRIBUTE FUNDS FOR PROJECTS AND STIMULATE ECONOMIES, THE METHODOLOGY AND STRUCTURE OF THE DISTRIBUTOR HAS TO BE CORRECT TO BE EFFECTIVE.

ALTHOUGH CURRENT ORGANIZATIONS HAVE A MEASURE OF GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICES, AND YOUNGER DISTRIBUTION MECHANISM HAVE YET TO GAIN EXPERIENCE, ALL WILL BENEFIT FROM ADVANCED ECONOMETRIC MODELS AND METHODS OF ADMINISTRATION THAT HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED BY BRILLIANT MINDS. A SHARED DATABASE THAT PROVIDES FOR STREAMLINED AND EFFECTIVE DEPLOYMENT OF SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SUCH ORGANIZATIONS TO HELP THEM FURTHER DISTRIBUTE THE BLESSINGS THAT ARE ABOUT TO BE BESTOWED.

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Hqdefault

THE WHOLE PROCESS FLOW OF THE TOP DOWN PAY-IT-FORWARD MODEL IN A MODIFIED ECONOMIC MODEL, PROVIDES FOR THE SHARING OF RESOURCES BETWEEN PROJECTS AND ALLOWS DIRECT CROSS-POLLINATION OF TECHNOLOGIES AND KNOWHOW. ONCE THE FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS ARE REMOVED FROM THE EQUATION, A MUTUAL BENEFIT FAST DEVELOPS AND JUST HELPS THINGS ALONG.

THIS BIT OF CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY CROSS FILTERS THROUGH ALL THE SERVICE RANGES OF THE EFFORT AND GIVES FERTILE GROUND TO ADVANCEMENT ON ALL LEVELS. THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY, ONE OF THE PRIMARY GOALS, WILL BE MADE SHORT WORK OF THROUGH THIS NATURAL PROGRESSION OF PROJECT DEPLOYMENTS. THE METHODOLOGY OF DOING SO ENCAPSULATES MASSIVE WORKFORCE REQUIREMENTS AND THEREFORE GENERATES INCOME. JOB CREATION IS THE NATURAL RESULT OF ANY SUCH EFFORTS (WITNESS GOVERNMENT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS SUCH AS DAMS, ROADS, ETC.) AND WHEN PROJECTS ARE FOCUSED ON REBUILDING COMMUNITIES, THOSE IN THOSE COMMUNITIES WILL PROSPER. JOBS WITH STAYING POWER WILL BE CREATED IN ALL SECTORS.

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Lies-and-deception-quote-1-picture-quote-1

ONLY A CONCERTED GLOBAL EFFORT TO DO THIS WILL WORK, AND THE FUNDS FOR THIS PURPOSE ARE HERE. THEY WILL BE PUT TO USE VERY VERY SOON, AND WE CAN GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

THAT’S AS CLOSE AS I DARE GET TO NAMING SPECIFICS, BUT WE CAN BE ASSURED WE ARE IN SOME SORT OF FINAL COUNTDOWN. IT IS ALMOST TANGIBLE AT THE MOMENT.

OH, AND THE BANKERS SEEMED TO HAVE DONE THEIR JOBS, AND THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO LOOK PRETTY DECENT IN RESPECT OF THE STRUCTURE AND ITS VERY EFFECTIVE BENEFITS. I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO WORK AND BE DONE WITH THIS WAITING MYSELF AND LOOKS LIKE I WILL GET MY WISH AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

STAY STRONG AND COMMITTED TO HELPING OUR HUMANITY. HELP YOUR NEIGHBOR. YOUR FRIEND. YOUR SISTER. PET THE DOG. AND KEEP SMILING.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL AND GREAT THANKS.

GOD BLESS
IN STURDY GRATITUDE.
LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 18, 2017
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP 2245507099OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Empty Re: OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 pm

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Giphy
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Empty Re: OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:08 pm

AWWW!!!

one of my fave people! John Waters! love it!

roxy you always find the coolest gifs

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP 2245507099OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum