Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/17/17

5 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/17/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I was debating not even doing a call tonight. I talked to the team about it and thought we would be better to do the call and talk a little about some things than have a bunch of people email us what happened to the call tonight.

We did the call tonight as a preventative measure. Tonight we are pretty much at the end of the ride. That is the case and now I will tell you what I am hearing now.

Bruce: First of all I want to thank everybody for coming in and listening to the Big Call so faithfully these over the last 6 years. I am excited because I really didn’t think I would do a call tonight. I knew we had approx 25,000 people listening either live to the call or to the replay, and reading the transcript. I want to thank Pinkroses for doing such a beautiful job in transcribing our call, just a wonderful thing she is doing for us and I appreciate that. A lot of people just pick up the notes she gets from the call and we appreciate that. We are heard from a lot of people and our information is gets put online to a lot of places.

Bruce: This thing cannot go without Iraq being in position. Here is what we are hearing about Iraq right now. On Saturday Alak became officially the new Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the CBI. It was at that time Saturday that he did do an announcement to talk about the Iraqi dinar being an international currency again and the fact his words were there are no longer any restrictions to the Iraqi dinar for exchange internationally. That is so huge. That is a big announcement that he made.

Bruce: There is one more announcement we expect late tonight here in the United States made by Abadi in Iraq, and it suppose to happen after morning prayer. That is usually around 7am local time in Baghdad. That is approximately the time announcement is made is around midnight tonight EST. That is close to when Abadi final announcement which I am understanding will be the final nail in the coffin supposed to be made.

Bruce: From what I am hearing shortly thereafter we could get notified and the 800 number could come out. I would put that out as directed on my website: thebigcall.net. If I am allowed to email to my people, I will email the number to the people that have who registered on our new website: bigcallunviverse.com. Anybody that registered, free to sign up, just put your email in and we have it to do future emails and let you know on how we are doing on projects and when our next call will be, etc. Keep that in mind if you haven’t already. We have had over 7,000 people who have registered to our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. There is probably more that will come on and do that now. I also if we are allowed to and directed to, I will put out the 800 number in that email and to a few other places online.

Bruce: That is what is happening from that prospective of it going very shortly with Alak announcement from Iraq on Saturday and they put it out in print on Sunday. There has been
another blackout that started today from Iraq, There is still a veil of secrecy from getting all the information that we think should be coming out. I don’t think that will last much longer.

Bruce: Where is the dinar now? It is on preloaded debit card. One is a global debit card for duo citizens, and the other one is issued inside Iraq. Both cards are through Chase bank. We know people who have these cards. We had a solid rate that they have seen on their cards. Then today the cards went blank. There was no rate showing that lasted one hour and 13 minutes. Then a new rate popped up. The new rate was a solid rate, no flashing, no dashes and that rate was almost $4.00 higher than the previous rate that was there the last 6 days.

Bruce: Now we have a solid indicator of a great rate on the dinar. The rate there is now what is the PNR or Privately Negotiable Rates for those who are using the Redemption Centers doing exchanges on the Dinar, Dong, Rupiah, and Afghani, and redeeming the Zim. It is s a very good rate if you ask for a PNR. You should see a high rate or see one higher than what is on those debit cards. They are loading them with profits from oil, etc. That is a very positive sign that rate change was made today with a solid rate. We are way up there. It is crazy.

Bruce: Also last night I heard a new rate on the Dong which was higher than we had yet.
It is not responsible for me to give you the rate. These are so good you will be way more than pleased. These are not rates the John Q Public will get. These are rates designed for us in the Internet Group. The PNR rates are those that you would ask for as you discus your various humanitarian projects and your various plans to do with this money after the redemption of the Zim is done and your exchange.

Bruce: We had 31 Tier 2 banking institutions allowed to exchange the Dong, Dinar, Rupiah and the Afghani. They are not allowed to exchange the Zim. The Zim is primarily only going to go thru HSBC. Period. That is who we will be using at the Redemption Centers because HSBC is the lead bank. They displaced Wells Fargo as the main bank even though Wells Fargo is very much part of the exchange process.

Bruce: The Zim will be thru the Redemption Centers which there is 7430 of them in North America and you will be able to redeem the Zim. We use the term redeem because the Zim is a gold backed bond. We use the term exchange when we talk about the other currencies. 31 different banking institutions will do exchanges. Primarily they will send out emails to their previous customers who bought currencies prior for them to make the exchange if they want. That will happen sort of under the idea of John Q Public. That could happen right when we are exchanging. There may not be a delay when John Q Public goes. We should have 11 days at the Redemption Centers to exchange at PNR or Privately Negotiable Rates. Will the John Q Public get the lower front screen rates at banks that do exchange foreign currencies? If they hear or call the bank, they will be able to do those exchanges that way.

Bruce: Beyond that, let’s talk about Redemption Centers and Call Centers. We have Primary Call Centers for the initial toll free number. If you don’t have Zim, you don’t mention you have Zim but you have other currencies. You will stay with that Call Center, and they will go by your zip code and demographic. If you do have Zim let them know that right away. They will transfer you to a Secondary Call Center. Those are out there in great quantity throughout the country. You will be transferred to those and you be set up by an appointment based on your zip code and do your exchange and redeem your Zim. You have a Primary and Secondary Call Center.

Bruce: Last night the Primary Call Centers have been activated and notified and they know what the deal is. They are set up and ready in place. The Secondary Call Centers have not had that happen yet. At 10:25 last night they were notified in an update which we don’t know what was in the update. They were called last night and then today at 4:15pm there was going to be a second update. What happened was they pushed that from this afternoon up to tonight till 10:30pm EST. That is when the second possible final update to the Secondary Call Centers will be delivered in that vicinity at 10:30pm EST or slightly thereafter. They should get a heads up in my opinion when they plan to report, when it is go time, all those things could be part of the update.

Bruce: We have another situation in Iraq. The Qi cards The people that received that rate change today, they received an application for their cards that would allow them to go in shortly after midnight tonight and get access to the new rate and balance on those cards shortly after midnight tonight. That is happening to the citizens and you have Abadi’s announcement after morning prayer about 7am Baghdad time from Iraq about midnight EST. That should line up to what we are talking about when it comes to the timing for those cards to turn live. There is a lot happening and a lot of good news.

Bruce: The other thing we did hear was that the Chinese Premier is suppose to make a global announcement about the start time of the Big Call tonightthat the world was on a gold back system. That all the currencies around the world were on a gold back system, asset back, I believe gold back was going to be used. I have been on the Big Call and I don’t know that. That is a really possibly that announcement was made about 9pm EST. That is basically, in my opinion, the Gesara announcement. You have all the currencies on the gold standard and asset back. We are not 100% gold back but enough of our currency gold back to satisfy the IMF requirements. Each currency is backed by assets to give value to these currencies. That is a very positive move between the announcement made by Iraq by the new Governor of the CBI on Saturday and the new announcement to be made tomorrow morning, and then China’s announcement about 9pm EST tonight.

Bruce: We are right where we need to be. We are waiting for notification, the all important call for me to put out the toll free number to our web site:thebicall.net and email all who registered to our new web site: bigcalluniverse.com, We will stay up with it that way and I will put it out to a couple places online. It won’t be long before you see it.

Bruce: I want to thank all to coming in and listening tonight. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent. Thank you everybody in Big Call Universe, and let’s hope the blessing is right there and this is the last call preceding the blessing. Stay in touch with our website for future calls and information. When this blessing comes, we are going to take time off for about a month. Everybody has things to do such as meetings with their Wealth Manager, CPAs, Attorneys. Also to take vacations and take the time and enjoy it. Do not go crazy with it. Enjoy the ride as we move into this new paradigm. Good Night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/17/17

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Bruce and the BIG CALL are IDIOTS --   Don't you agree DEUCES? 

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/17/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/17/17

Post by NOT Banned Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Ponee wrote:Bruce and the BIG CALL are IDIOTS --   Don't you agree DEUCE? 

had i not been banned, i would have responded yes.

but since i've been banned, and this is obviously my first day using the internet, all i can say is...

WHERE IS THAT LYING POS "NICK???"

STILL WAITING ON THOSE FBI TALES.

see, this site is no different than a guru site... you can't prove a RV isn't going to happen anymore than they can prove it is. just reposting their stupid shit here doesn't make you a "guru hunter." please. get over yoursel[size=24][size=13]f.
prove something, do something, or else you three (really just RamblerAss) are just talking to yourselves.
step back... this site is about as stupid and useless as Intel Dinar Chronicles.
Except you don't get banned there.
(which was obviously a huge obstacle here)
[/size][/size]

NOT Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 am

Not Banned nobody is saying that the IQD can't revalue.  In fact is has revalued several times since it was introduced in 2003.  What we're saying is that revaluation doesn't increase a currency's value by more than a few %, and that's not enough to break even let alone get rich.  We're also saying that the articles about removing or deleting zeros refers to a redenomination (lop), not a revaluation.  That is demonstrably true when you read through various news articles about currencies that have redenominated over the past 20 years.  They all use similar wording.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:44 am

Deuces wasn't banned, I just made the username inactive for the time being. As is your username NOT banned. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:13 pm

I can prove it, if you can decern a lye from the truth, just read the archives from the gurus ,its a no brainer, what else is there to prove, if  you know your being lyed to, then know there is no truth, that makes the revaluation a untruth. Can I say it any plainer?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum