Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces

2 posters

Go down

McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces Empty McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:48 pm

McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces

McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces NB-218873-636438169009308619

Editor Mustafa Saad - Tuesday 17 October 2017 08:58

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
warned US Senator John McCain , chairman of the Armed Services Committee in the Senate , the Government of Iraq of "serious consequences" for any misuse of weapons obtained from the United States against the Kurdish forces.

The news agency quoted " Reuters " McCain said, on Monday evening, " the United States has provided hardware and training to the Government of Iraq to fight (organize Daesh) and insure themselves from external threats and not to attack belonging to one regional governments, which is an old and valuable partner of the United States elements."

"Do not misunderstand, there will be serious consequences if our vision of US equipment continues to be misused in this way."

LINK

McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces Empty Re: McCain warns Iraq against misuse of US weapons against Kurdish forces

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:11 am

Ah I don't want to seem naive but, it appears that a Senator is shooting off his mouth and he has really no power to do anything if in fact US weapons are used in a manner he is not happy with.  Seems to me that the Military and the President have the clout to first identify and then cause consequences in a case like this.  The State Department probably would also be involved.  A senator, not so much.  Mr. McCain has of late been expanding his criticism of the sitting President and the Administration.  I think he forget that he lost his bid to be President long ago and basically has no say in this matter other than on a voting basis should some bill come before the Senate.  Mr. McCain would be better served if he spent his time finding a solution to the overspend problem of Congress, a fairer tax schedule, ensuring the time spent in committees is spent on productive things other than the usual witch hunts that waste time and basically solve nothing, and of course the all time favorite - determining if in fact there was hanky panky done during the election (illegals voting as well a dead people).  Of course we could expand this to the problem of illegals in this country and especially those in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, California who have been there for years sucking off the public dole, living in hovels,  and probably assisting the liberal element of the political realm in getting elected so that the growers and producers of the farm produce can continue to pay cheap wages and work these people instead of employing legal citizens and ensuring taxes are paid on said income.  Not to mention the boondoggles that typically abound in the capitol city during any congressional session.  Mercy, and McCain has time to address things overseas.  Guess we know where his loyalties lay.  Seems to me he would be more inclined to find ways to better the people of the state that elected him.  But once they have been there past 2 terms I guess they get to thinking they are important and untouchable.  Time for term limits.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum