Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/27/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 Empty Yosef - "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/27/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:52 am

Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 Image2

Who repeatedly told us Wells Fargo was acting in our favor?

Bruce.

Who repeatedly said Trump was a smart and great choice for president?

Bruce.

Who repeatedly sold us Boomer Boost for hours upon hours just for his own personal financial gain?

Bruce.

Be wary of wolves in sheep clothing currency holders, you are all being played for Bruce's gain, as he offers nothing of substance moving forward to this community.

Just like Wells Fargo, and just like Trump.

Bruce is not a veteran, yet he speaks of helping Veterans post RV. Has even helped one veteran to date?

What's he doing today to help veterans? This week? Since he's been in the air for five years?

Nothing is what. So why does anyone believe in him?

Bruce talks a great game. He speaks of helping "this community" with future infrastructure projects but only after a month of vacation and post RV?

Why not today? Maybe he could spend some of his Boomer Boost commissions on veterans? Us?

He has money from his Boomer Boost sales which are in the tens of thousands. After all it's $175 to get started on a subscription package with Bob. Yes subscription package and it's clear by Bruce's own words on private conversations he's getting a cut of that action.

Yet Bruce righteously boasts about not charging "the community?"

Liar, liar Bruce. You do so in other ways and just don't tell them. Shame on you.

So what is Bruce really telling us? Do as I say not as I do? Or something worse, follow me blindly and maybe I'll throw my minions a Bruce bone after the RV when my skin is tanned and belly full?

Seriously, what has Bruce or RayRen for matter ever done to help this community move forward in your humanitarian long-term but offer empty words?

Absolutely nothing.

Bruce's intel procurement is for his gain alive post RV and short pre RV via the sales of Boomer Boost products.

Facts are facts folks. And just as trump is getting impeached this coming week, we should impeach Bruce and RayRen for treason against this community.

It's time to put an end to whole The Big Call and TNT benevolence lie and boycott their shows.

Both are earning incomes off of your hard work and offering you words in return?

You're paying for their hot air.

Did you know Tony and RayRen were clearing $30,000 a week at the height of their 3x a week from people sending them monthly funds to keep the lights on?

It costs $200 max a month to operate those group calls. You do the math.

No wonder they did them without offering anything of value but the promise of Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

This community needs to start dealing with reality because the RV is getting closer, and people in need don't need or want Internet celebrities.

They need and want mercy at the street, person to person level.

They need and want Human Angels to provide their families and communities with steady resources, in an unconditional and abundant fashion, as to bring all tiers and colors of society back to some homeostatic equilibrium.

Dinarland is dead folks. Which means false idols like Bruce, Tony and RayRen are but ancient relics of a time that has long since passed.

It's time this community moved away consciously from the "any second now" mentality they promote as their hopium filled balloons fall limp to the ground without any truthful air to re-inflate them.

It's time now for us as a community of humanitarians to act like humanitarians, not Intel beggars, and speak up against carpetbaggers who deceive us weekly and boycott their shows and pass on their for-profit product pitches.

Enough!

Bruce at The Big Call is just like Wells Fargo, a fraud, one notch above Tony and RayRen of TNT infamy perhaps, but cut from the same cloth and offers this or any community no lasting or sustainable value.

In my book that's the definition of fraud.

IMHO they are but common opportunists and carpetbaggers versus organic and dynamic new era humanitarians.

And no one here needs their pseudo celebrity musings anymore to bless us weekly with more of their inaccurate and ego filled wisdoms.

It's time we broke free.

It's time now formally to leave Dinarland, Dongville and Zimlandia and start engaging in the real world again.

Because what we need is actual liquid funds financing our greater good humanitarian projects so we can help others in need.

Not another Boomer Boost special or endless Iraq flag waving with a side of gazette rate posting update.

So I'm calling out these charlatans for exactly who and what they really are, charismatic preachers praying on the naive nature of innocent souls for personal gain.

From my perch they are nothing more than crafty liars who offer no creative thinking, no resources and no future. Sobeit.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/27/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:06 pm

Pot, allow me to introduce you to kettle.  This may be the most insulting post Yosef has ever penned, and that is saying a LOT.

"How dare Bruce charge money for hot air?  What has he done for you?  Don't give this man your money!  Instead, send me $9/month and..." 

Unbelievable!!!

But this is awesome, because these greedy scumbags will destroy each other.  Might not even need to lift a finger.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/27/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Carpetbaggers" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/27/17

Post by mboswell Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:03 pm

"Seriously, what has Bruce or RayRen for matter ever done to help this community move forward in your humanitarian long-term but offer empty words?"

Yosef should be looking in the mirror when he talks like this.....So far dude, haven't seen your liberal ass do anything either......

Can we say butt-hurt Yosef?

mboswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:33 pm

I was very saddened today to read "Yoseph's" temper tantrum on freely hosted Dinar Chronicles. He seems to not understand that no one is required to even lift a finger on any other related site or service. The Big Call simply invites its listeners to try products advertised in his program. It is like lashing out at sponsors of TV shows that pay fror broadcast radio and television. Donations on the other calls are likely a matter of choice, as well. If Yoseph had come to the community and said that the work they are doing to establish their new website requires "X" number of dollars and that income from clicks and such were not covering the bills and that he had no other job from which to make a living, I am confident he would have gotten pretty good support from his loyalists, a group that certainly shrank with this most recent post. For one who professes to lead others in lifting of spirits and extending love to the masses, that was an incredibly angry and unforgiving post with vicious attacks of his fellow information services.

-One Who Thinks

Yosef usually when you do good, you just do it.

You don't go around attacking people who do their things the way they do things.

You are making very hard for people to actually stay members of your human angles services.

Basically, just do good, don't attack others, and focus on goodness. I am sure right now even SHOWME, is a little embarrassed by your rant against Bruce.

We understand he doesn't want to provide a rate and a date. We also appreciate your willingness to take us beyond full capacity and unlimited grace.

You just blew those jugs of grace apart with a stray bullet. Put your sword away brother, and your gun.

We don't know want discover you are made from the same cloth as OWK or rather thought he knew.

Some one who cares about the whole world, and once believed in angels.

Hoping he knows an angel when he sees one.

By the way grace is sufficient, and I am sure Bruce has already forgiven you.

Anonymous

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 pm

mboswell wrote:"Seriously, what has Bruce or RayRen for matter ever done to help this community move forward in your humanitarian long-term but offer empty words?"

Yosef should be looking in the mirror when he talks like this.....So far dude, haven't seen your liberal ass do anything either......

Can we say butt-hurt Yosef?

Hey, Boswell! Good to see ya! I agree with every word in your post.

As you may have realised you can say what you like here - people aren't banned for disagreeing with the site owner. Or even for derogatory posts.
Some of us may give you a sarcastic response - I certainly will when i think one is warranted, but that doesn't mean you're not free to say what you want.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Uncle Yo.....Seriously!

This was a hard post to read. Especially coming from you.

Yes I'm glad you have the website and you have your source of funding to be able to fund projects.......but the other 99.9% of us have not been able to exchange. You haven't either and your funds are coming from other sources.

We have read your posts for the last however many years and you have provided what intel you had. Now, the SITREPS are more Op Ed's with a bit of intel and a Healthy dose of website self promotion.

Before you start judging other people on what they say is going to happen or who is going to do what....maybe you should look back at your own posts over the last several years and see what you put in print. I would say its the perfect example of the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Yes I listen to Bruce's call. I don't Listen to RayRen. I have heard Bruce say that in his opinion, from what he has heard, that is sounds like this should go before xxxx. You have done the same.

Maybe your pissed that on last nights call he stated that he would never try to categorize us or charge us a membership fee for access to the website they set up Post RV.

Maybe you should list the $ amounts you say they were getting for their weekly calls and immediately follow it up with the $ amounts you expect to make off your website so we can just have access.

Maybe you should list the amounts your figuring for the salaries of You, Showme, Moshe, cost of web hosting, etc, and justify the monthly subscription fees to be able to access the benevolent site. Oh I forgot about the skin in the game....we must prove ourselves.

We are just normal people who have been given access to a extraordinary opportunity to help others. We don't have access to original historic bonds, we still have to pay our bills, we still have to work to meet the needs of ourselves and family. I'm so glad you are beyond that now. From your "Perch" I'm sure that you have 20/20 vision. We are still fighting the good fight and trying to support ourselves and our families waiting on the RV. How dare you look down on or judge anyone.

SOBEIT

Carthusian

Well now Yoseph, I can see that you have a few more life lessens to learn. You will live to regret this post as it is filled with many errors as well as discontent for a fellow intel provider and readers. Bruce will never dignify this nonsense with a response. You see, he has to much integrity, class and Christian character that you have yet to acquire. Bruce prides himself on not calling out people by name with bad intel and asks that we use discernment when reading other posts. He does his best to provide the best intel at the time of each call. As far as the products offered on his call, I personally use none of them, as there are many quality nutrition companies with quality products available all over the net. He doesn't require people to buy anything for the trouble of gathering intel that takes up much of his day. Further, he will not ask people to subscribe to his website or any services that he provides both Pre-RV or Post-RV. Your subscription fee is old school and cabal-like in nature and has no place in the "free slaveless world" that is shortly to be born. Patrick had the right to blast you for your subscriber fees, as no one has the right to ask for a even a nominal fee in exchange for help with debt forgiveness at a later time. Shame on you for that one. I, personally will pay anyone's debts free of charge post RV, as I am blessed to have more currency than most, plus I am a member of the prosperity programs, more than one. My organization will be a SERVICE to mankind and will provide well-paying jobs and financial assistance to all people regardless of COLOR or nationality. Now, that I'm done spanking you, let me say that you have a lot of potential to be a big help to many people as you possess many gifts and talents. You are a good writer and have an inspiration from God that not all have. Toss out the jealousy and envy and let's get prepared for real, to make a positive difference in this world that so desperately needs us all to be unified at this most special time in history.

(not afraid of anyone to give my real name)
Rev. James Nash
May God bless you today

Yosef you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

So you're taking the scorched earth tact, are you? You must try to destroy others because only your post-RV ideas and intel is what counts? Puh-leeze.

What's wrong with Bruce wanting to help Veterans post-RV? How do you know he hasn't helped on a personal level? What have YOU done for Veterans?

I figured out that Bruce gets a cut on the sales made by Bob. It's logical since Bob is using Bruce's venue as a platform to sell his products. More importantly, no one is forced to buy any of those products. I've been listening for close to 3 yrs now and haven't bought ANYTHING from that show. Now you are charging people to join your Angel Services. So you will profit from others. I would rather not have to hear your name post RV (not because i hate you, but because that means we finished!).

Nothing you have said has come true either. Of course we've all been lied to and misinformed. It's terrible.

Oh, and don't hold your breath on a Trump resignation or impeachment for RV. Your Liberal heart can't accept he was elected and let me tell you: for someone who is a Man of God, you love to criticize others. You insult Trump constantly and now chose to wipe the floor with Bruce and TNT. Not classy in the least. Trashy actually.

Mitch Rapp

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:54 pm

This is what happened to McKim...where is he now?  LOL
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:17 pm

Yosef, I'm sorry to say, you lost a follower and Human Angel today with your terrible Carpet Bagger post not including the many that are on my mailing list who are also residents of Zimlandia and DinarLand who were disgusted with your accusations for no good reason!. Who writes things like that? Have you gone mad or something? You should be ashamed of yourself the way you always portray yourself as a Christian when you talk about love and Christianity and surrender one minute and then talk out of the other side of your mouth with anger and vile language the next! Disgusting!!! Today you displayed the very worst of you, although I have to admit you have had your share of foul language before and I dismissed it, forgiving your bad behavior, but didn't like it one bit. Shape up, Yosef, or you will lose all of your Human Angel followers like you just did me. Maybe it is YOU who is the wolf in sheep's clothing instead of the ones you criticize! Time will tell who is honest here and who is not and who really is a follower of Christ and a true Human Angel!

----signed, BonBon

I have been listening to The Big Call for three years every Tuesday and Thursday.

I have never heard Bruce, Pastor Steven , Bob or Sue speak negatively about anyone. Never has Bruce put down anyone on his calls.

The Big Call does more than give us intel.

There is a ministry of prayer and scripture teaching. There are testimonials from both Bob and Sue.

There are very positive stories about the products they stand behind, and interwoven in all of these is Bruce's constant affirmative and encouraging comments to Pastor Steve, Bob and Sue.

There have been many times Bruce has explained that after gathering intel from his sources, he and Sue vet the information before putting it out to his listeners.

His call has always been a ministry for mind (Sue) body (Bob) and Spirit ( Pastor Steven).

In regard to his post RV ideas for projects, he has mentioned them all along. One does not have to be a Veteran to help veterans.

This has always been his number one post RV project as well as rebuild America.

It is so unfortunate that such a negative attack was hurled at him today by Yosef.

May Bruce and all his listeners find it in their hearts to forgive him.

.... and here is where I have a problem.

Understand that I come at this from a very non-religious aspect. To each their own, whatever floats your boat, gets you up in the morning. Am I spiritual? Hell yes. I surrender virtually every hour. I talk to my dog, the trees, the insects and to Gaia and Heavenly Mother daily.

But as soon as I hear the words "Pastor", "Our Smart President", "Tithe", etc., I get the heebie-jeebies.

Granted, none of us know each other. We all get to be anonymous and reinvent ourselves. Veteran's Network? Sounds great. Rebuild America with 5,000 people hitting on all 50 States? Marvelous. But there is the fly in the ointment: Try to sell me a product while, in the next hour you try to convince me that Pastor Bob is going to help us save the world? Uh, no thanks.

WAKE THE F*&K UP ! !

Where in our 13 millennia history have the terms "religion" and "helping" ever gone hand in hand? Bible, yes. But the Bible is not about religion.

While I don't believe that Yosef himself wrote "Carpetbaggers", it is not off the mark. Both Bruce and RayRen/Tony are out for themselves. I would sooner trust my future to a crazy ex-girlfriend who did time for assault.

Anonymous

Ok I'm not into negatives and I get really uncomfortable with drama so this list will just be about the Pros

I have a choice to make here. I didn't realize it until Bruce threw down the gauntlet last night but it's good because it brought an awareness to the fact that we're close and I need to make some hard choices.

Big Call or Human Angels?

HAS:
Showme has experience doing humanitarian work in Africa building water wells and building a revolutionary pig farming system. Also has web design skills and an entire team in the Philippines and Canada at the ready.

Yosef has a load of experience in sovereign wealth, gold, bond international sovereign relationships, compliance and has HBs in trade right now and SKR overseas.

Moshe has overlapping experience with Yosef and adds banking to the list.

They have a project portal and compliance hub in full production.

Big Call:
Bruce is a charming and charismatic vocal talent and seems like a really nice guy. I'm not sure of his abilities and experiences in any of the aforemention skill sets. He has not spoken of any but I know the guy has good intentions to do good things. Just like the rest of us. The rebuild America and Veterans are beast ideas. Out of the millions who have currency, there will be no shortage of money, THAT'S for sure. The shortage still be in "know how."

Why am I saying all this? I'm making a choice today and sharing my throughts with anyone doing the same.

Love to all!

TJ
San Jose

PS:
Yosef, that rant was pretty gnarly dude. Be in peace bro. Cut back on the coffee.

Bruce, that was totally uncalled for last night. Just be friends. You're both so valuable but have such different skills. Maybe join forces and really kick it yup a notch.

Rather caustic observation, Yo - yo, but accurate. So many ' intel providers ' are preaching & selling something while maintaining a zero accuracy record for the most important data we desire, the date.

Your prediction accuracy is also zero. See, you do have something in common with them. Not exactly preaching, but lot's of unnecessary god stuff. Well intended people don't require an altar to do the right thing. Most of us will do the right thing, or this whole reset will be a short term fix for a long term problem.

Americans are : Con men being trained as salesman or salesman being trained as con men. Inevitably, the RV thing was an ideal platform for selling something while preaching to the flock. Charlatans welcome.

I would recommend focusing on ACCURATE INTEL & forget the rest of the crap, whether it's structured water or church banks. At this point, you will become godlike if you can call the date of reset, no preaching will be necessary. Fame, fortune & followers will then be yours to command, your Dinarland moniker etched in infamy.

Get the date right, dammit, then we move on. SOMEBODY must know what it is, unless this whole thing has been a cleverly designed Cabal trap for gullible peons. And the longer this goes on, the more likely the reset is BULLSHIT.

blueray

Hi,

We all react to something at some point in our lives.

The unbreakable rule is: Your truth is 100% based on what you believe.

No shame in that, that's just the way it works.

If you feel or know you've been fooled, what hurts in to accept you've been wrong.

That's when being opened minded helps. We you are able to keep it open at all time, a new variable is just another Variable.

If you make your Variable a Constant... changing your beliefs is like having to crack a nut, it's hard.

You know what I mean, we all done it and will do it again in the future. That the signal from Creation that is saying LIGHTen up.

I place myself the front of the row. The more I read without giving my take on it, the more I realize I'm at peace while watching... arguments, justifications, making a point, etc, etc.

I live of very little money per year, I give my money to the poorest, I give my time to those who request it, I share my knowledge so much, people (clients) become autonomous. My bad, I don't make as much money as my peers. It's my nature. I'm in title to make a good living, still I see this as a flaw in my personality. A thing I have to fix along the way.

I planned my structure, my projects, identified the people that will be part of my team to start with (from simply good people with a heart to Lawyers with their burning fire for winning in court) and I will go from there.

I've been had twice (lost 75K), that is when I learned their were greedy people on my path. Since then, I learned to trust myself first.

No more free ride to anyone before I know what people are made of. It's my version of due diligence.

I read all point of view, all valid point of view. I understand you/I all mean well.

Yosef wants to do his HAS thing, it all good. People that jumps on his bus, it's all good. People that do not want to jump on his bus, it's all good. All of you speak your truth and will act accordingly. Notice, no judgement on my part. PS: Dezerro, do you see the difference about judgment ? You can second guess (judge) your own actions/values/point of views but it's useless to judge others point of view.

So are justifying it's OK for Yosef to make money because he gave his Intel, some say no way. Anything goes in here.

You guest it, I'm not on the HAS bus, I trust myself to be able to create jobs, educate, go the whole 9 yards to the best of my abilities.

I will be transparent, to me, Intel is Information only, I cannot verify it and I don't care to verify it. So far, it's been water under the bridge everyday for the last 3+ years. I'm here for 800 number, period. Until then, I will continue to be... me.

I don't care if I get stamped as 'waiting for Trillions', I'm waiting for my exchange that is true. It sure does not make my an asshole. (No matter if it's millions, Trillions or Quad/Quint...just exchange me).

This RV deal is already far fetch enough, no news guru will change my goals. BTW, I don't need trillions. The IQD alone was doing the trick for me. I bought Dong & ZIM in order to spread hope & relief around me. I don't even plan on asking for the Sovereign rates. I love my autonomy, my free choice.

At this point, give 0.001 per Zim and it's paradise to me. When I read 30$+ on Dinar, it's water under the bridge to me, it's today's presumed Sov. Rates. The real rate will be when I site in front of the banker that will exchange me.

Those who gets on the HAS bus, go ahead. That is the only way you will see if you were right. You are acting on good fate ? on wishful thinking ? out of certainty ? Because you think the Intel justifies Yosef to gather money and start his own RV because, like us, he may be tired to wait ?? Time will tell. I like the guy but until he goes public and put himself in a accountable position, nice words are not enough for me... That is just me. I do not include anyone else. understand that all of you can do what your heart tells you. There is a lesson in every choice we make.

I'm tired of this.

I don't want to put 1 once of energy anymore on this HAS thing nor on Kurds referendum or Trump's sex life or what people thinks Bibi is up to. Not one member here can change anything about the information in these post a part getting impatient and emotional. I stopped watching TV a longtime ago to avoid this type of news and they are following me all the way here. On TV, the call it Fake News... Does it mean posting a Youtube Fox News on D.C. makes all good just because 'we are the presumed good guys' ?. Not in my book.

I don't care about the Intel. Today's good news will be reversed with another justification that will change 0 importance because next week, it's going to be same old, same old...

I care about the 800 number coming out... Now that will be REAL NEWS to me. Think of it what ever you wish. That is my truth.

As above, so bellow.
Blessings to all.

Mobius.

Question for TODAY...

Do Human Angels Rant... like they are in a degraded drunken stupor?

If we are to believe what we are told by a certain self-proclaimed "Angel" - This is apparently true - one can claim to be an "Angel" and yet rant like a spoiled child and still expect to be seen as an "Angel" ...who is committed to "Save The World" by apparently by using such degenerative methods of communication as ranting - yes I know this defies the Universal Laws for how energy work - but apparently this does NOT matter IF your ego is big enough to float your bubble above reality and degrade others who are much more believable as Angels ...who for some reason still trigger you into public RANTING (???) ...as if this behavior was that of an "Angel" who only wants "peace" in order to "save the world's soul"???

(YES this truly does blow your mind to think this makes sense
to someone who thinks they are an "Angel")

Insightful words that come to mind here:
"You will know them by their deeds" ...and
"Forgive them Father for they know not what they do"

Anonymous

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:05 am

No judgement to either Yosef or Bruce as I appreciate both if you very much, but I just thought it was quite interesting to see you two leaders for future globe girdling humanitarian/altruistic projects throw each other under the buss.

PNW

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:38 pm

The insane world we all grew up in was a direct product of blindly following megalomaniac leaders who could make compelling, altruistic-sounding speeches when they wanted to... just sayin'

Also if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck but what the duck do I know?

-C the Light

Yosef, snap out of this 3D blame game. Get yourself squared away. You are no good to anyone including the Human Angels when your strung out on hurt and revenge.

You have made commitments to alot of people. Snap out of this insanity.

You're better than this.

Apologize and more on. Be the better man. We all make mistakes. Please, Yosef. You know this isn't the person God wants you to be. We love you. We believe in you.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello everyone, I've been reading the SITREPs and everyone's posts wondering why are we at each other's throats? We all have ONE great goal, peace and love, yet how can we achieve such a goal when we don't currently live in peace and love? I understand we all want the RV right now and understand how people are frustrated from "false intel" but what makes it "false"? Our own opinion? Our own conception? From my experience my conception is based off who and how I am. Therefore for me to speak negatively of another being, am I not just revealing the negative qualities of myself? How can I truly know if someone is a liar when I'm not a liar? How can I say that facts are not true just because there are no results? Facts cannot change? When I am angry of how someone else speaks or behaves, does that not mean that those are behaviours of my own being that are undesirable to me? When we find similar qualities in other people to our own and then praise them for it, are we not also praising ourselves? Then doesn't that mean the same for the opposite?

I have been thinking that maybe this RV saga is a battle for humanity's ascension and that we all need to consciously choose the higher path and not expect for the higher path to be brought to us. MAYBE BUT JUST CHOOSING THE HIGHER PATH ON OUR PERSONAL, MICRO BATTLES, THE GREAT MACRO BATTLE WILL END IN OUR FAVOUR. I have my own personal battles I'm dealing with and I'm sure everyone else is too. And I am no one to assuming that mine is greater than theirs. A battle feels like a battle, if it's on a macro, global scale, or if it's on a micro, personal level. So then maybe we clear ourselves, then the big picture becomes clear?

I do enjoy when people like to show us their colours by speaking about other people, using the only conception they have...their own. I try not to judge, but to accept and love. I enjoy so much more when I can feel the unity and love from groups of beings that share the ONE great goal...gives me those comforting shivers of joy down my spine. For we are ONE, we are unity and we are love. And I believe, especially for those following the RV that are lives are equally proportional to all that is happening out there, to change ourselves is to change the world!

Anonymous

I am glad to see that many people are taking a look at both sides of the equation regarding all of the RV pre/post offerings. Folks are clearing thinking twice before jumping in.

But, it would seem to me that the Yosef/Fireswan musings of "You're either with us, or you're against us" (thank you for those divisional words George W), is somewhat contrary to the Divine Directive of Prime Creator. Telling people - with authority, I might add, that if they choose NOT to join HAS, they are not as enlightened as those who do - well, gosh, Fireswan - and you're saying I'm the bully trying to divide and conquer??? Thanks for bringing that post back, by the way, Fireswan. Might just remind people that Yosef's loving response was that I go have sex with someone and have an Ebola baby. Yes, that is the enlightened, loving response I would expect from the leader of human angels. Hmmmm.....

Either way, it will all come out in the wash and as one of dinarland's favorite gurus (oh, wait, Yosef just called him out - isn't that a divide and conquer technique, Fireswan?) likes to say "Time will tell...". One thing we can say with authority - time does have a way of exposing the truth. THAT IS A GIVEN!!

Now, gotta get to work on creating that Ebola baby.

Keep looking beyond the veil
Folks.

Jackie in Montana (or as Yosef stated - that ass backwards place)

So, anyone who does not want to finance Yo-Yo in his for profit, his profit, venture is a half hearted humanitarian?????

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum