Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Tuesday Drama 9/26/17

Go down

Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 Empty Dreamer's Tuesday Drama 9/26/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:46 am

Dreamer's Tuesday Drama  9/26/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
Still in a standby mode for now for the signal to go to the bank for out currency exchange. Now I know everyone is starting (some more so than others) are anxious for the RV roll to start rolling our in our neck of the woods but it looks like the timing was not right for Monday (surprise, surprise) but I have always been one to place my beliefs with the Tuesday through Friday groups but I suppose Saturday perhaps.

In light of that my advice is to stay calm even if that prediction does not come to pass and we go into the next month. Good news with that possibility is that it will be a new quarter in October and our quarterly taxes will not come due until the end of the year. So maybe that is what the PTB are taking into consideration. I really belief our government needs the money we will spend to boost the economy.

Most gracious and Heavenly Father, walk with us during the interim of out waiting and speak to us in our slumber or use you angels to give us a little boost every now and again. What with all the false chatter going around us throughout the days from oh so many different sources it is getting harder and harder to keep our minds and hearts focused on the road we are traveling and the trails yet to come.

Dear Lord God Almighty, as our time grows nearer with every click of the clock (do they still have clocks that tick?) we are seeing a lot of distractions coming from our fellow members at times and the Intel providers that have given them information based on rarely verified information. That is why we choose to reach out to You each night before laying our heads down to sleep. Lord keep us centered.

Sleep well my friends as we prepare for whatever awaits us on this day. If the news is good we will rejoice and if the news is to wait longer we will know it is the plan that we must follow. Our God is an Awesome God and He reigns with wisdom power and love. Amen and Amen. "Our Destiny Awaits"

Haloheal
Early morning Beny alert ! RV ALERT!!!!! SINCE ZIMBABWE HAS A TREMENDOUS PROBLEM OF LIQUIDITY? THEIR CITIZENS RELY MORE ON BITCOIN THAN THEIR OWN CURRENCY. SO? WHY THE RV ALERT? THEIR GOVERNMENT WILL BE FORCE TO RELEASE THEIR LOWER NOTES AND THEIR NEW ZIMBABWE DOLLAR OUT OR THEY MAY ONCE AGAIN FACE ANOTHER CURRENCY CRISIS WITH THEIR NATIONAL CURRENCY.. RV ALERT, RV ALERT.

razzledazzle
Are we on RV alert or not ? Theree seems to be confusing views everywhere I look.

teepee
Oh yes, Halo, TY and you also. You are making my day with the goodaarticles about Putin. I keep telling my kids "he's my man" lol Oh yeah, I tell my ex also that Putin is my man lolI love the pics of him bare-chested on a horse...yeah I know that's not really his body; but I can dream lol

Haloheal
Waiting for any kind of news about our blessing ! So far quiet ...

teepee
Uuuu; that carrot cake looks yummy; gotta try it

Haloheal
INGREDIENTS: FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: * 2 cups granulated sugar * 1 cup canola oil * 4 large eggs * 2 cups all-purpose flour * 1 tsp baking soda * 1 tsp baking powder * 1/4 tsp kosher salt * 2 tsp ground cinnamon
Also two cups shredded carrots

Haloheal
R THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: * 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened * 1 cup granulated sugar * 1/4 tsp kosher salt * 2 large eggs * 1/4 cup sour cream * 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream FOR THE FROSTING: * 1 cup unsalted butter, softened * 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened * 1 tsp vanilla extract * 1/4 cup heavy cream * 4 cups powdered sugar * 1 cup chopped pecans

snickers
23 peeps currently in wsomn chat. That room is definately alive and kicking.

Sandnsea
Snickers we can peacefully coexist. Have friends in both places and that's ok

1camman1
Beny Tweet. YOU CAN'T MISSED MY SHOW TODAY. IT WILL BE FULL OF INTEL. MY FIRST SHOW IS IN SPANISH DEDICATED TO PUERTO RICO, AFTER IT? YOU GUYS GO NEXT.

Four2atous
Haloheal I go through about 4-6 Zim newspapers on line every day......I share a few items with those who might appreciate details

dinardiva
halo sounds like beny was quoting kim clements prophecy about the financial system breaks
Haloheal
Yes Beny goes by his prophets . People I consider good intel say they will never let that happen and too many countries will go down ...

Haloheal
We can't be thrown by what one and I use his words moron says ! Lol I think most of the things Beny says comes from very negative fear based realities and that's not a way to create a positive reality ... Yelling and calling people names does not make a person right . He can't even get his calls straight and contradicts himself after a few days . I thought he could be funny at times but now is getting on my nerves . Good to express yourself in here !

Lostnq8
Bny like most guru's will have his 5 Seconds Of Fame and then float off into the sunset

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum