Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ameraq DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Ameraq

Go down

Ameraq Empty Ameraq

Post by martycohen1 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Is anyone aware of Ameraq.org?  I invested money a long time ago and this company seems to have disappeared.  The only information that I can find is that it was owned by William Burbank.  How do you retrieve information from investment if you had money deposited in an account with Ameraq?

martycohen1

Back to top Go down

Ameraq Empty Re: Ameraq

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Seems like it was a scam, since their website is gone.  
http:ameraq.org 

Here is soemone that used to post on twitter about it     https://twitter.com/bbmone

FOUND THIS ON A FORUM from 2013

That sounds like Bill Burbank's deal. He was tied heavily with Warka & it was rumored they finally gave him the boot. I spoke with him years ago when he was getting it going, but giving a 20% cut for someone to hold my dinar with zero guarantees was a bit far fetched for me.

I wish you luck.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ameraq Empty Ameraq

Post by martycohen1 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 am

So...basically we are screwed?

martycohen1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:59 pm

I would say so.  Along with everyone who has purchased dinar, dong rial etc etc etc….

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Here is a link to Ameraq's Website that is now back up and postings are current.  You may be able to reach Bill Burbank there?

ameraq.org

It is updated regularly with posts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ameraq Empty fraud

Post by 123davyd on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:42 pm

burbank has been arressted in new york   for fraud

123davyd

Back to top Go down