Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Friday Drama 9/23/17

4 posters

Go down

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Empty Dreamer's Friday Drama 9/23/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
Welcome to Fabulous Friday, could this be the Friday that is altogether different then all of the countless Fridays we have endure over the years? Well from all the discussions we have listed to on Thursday it appears today is different. Plenty of good indicators plus a few, well not so good bits and pieces of information that has dribbled down from places that we are not privy to know about….Hmmm.

Now don’t get me wrong, I have read just about everything that has been written or spoke about on the web concerning foreign currency and GCR/RV or RB if you prefer. While a lot of it caused my head to spin not so much with was said but with what was not said if you know what I mean. Sometime if you really have nothing to do you might want to spend the day, Thursday preferably pounding the keyboard..

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we give thanks for what information that has come out of late but You know we are just like children, (Your children in fact) always wanting more of any desert that we may be given. Oh not because we hungry (in most cases) but because we are just that mortal children of Yours constantly trying to impress the world and You with our knowledge. Forgive us Father…

Dear Lord God Almighty, yes we ask for forgiveness for the sins and the way we sometimes interact with people of our own species. We ask forgiveness for allowing pollution of our world and allowing the destruction of our rain forest because of our own short sightedness. And then there is the way we are allowing animals of or planet to be killed off to the point of extinction not for food but for sport

Yes my dear friends I know some of these things are out of any one person’s control but I would like you all to contemplate on the times you had an opportunity to speak out but you may have chosen not to do so because it just might not make you acceptable to the rest of the world. Riots will not do it but then there are times when even a still small voice can be heard above the crowd. “Our Destiny Awaits”

CATNIP
Dream last night: On an airplane…told there was a high-level, VIP from Iraq who would be allowed to use – pay by - dinar on the plane. While the rest of us had to pay, as usual, with credit cards, they allowed him to pay with Dinar. Hmmm….could this mean a reval is around the corner? Just had to share my dream - will see if I really am psychic!

CATNIP
Ted. did you scroll down and read my dream? What do you think? Is it prophetic?

TED1016
Catnip....I believe that very well be the case. The Lord often speaks to us in our sleep....I say that from personal Experience.....BBL

Sandnsea
Listened to Frank's short call from Wednesday nite and he explained why Abadi was not showing up on Thursday and would speak before the close of the UNGA on Sunday.

meek92
Sand EO had something to do with gold backed asset backed or USN...I couldn't stay in chat...so I missed it.

CindyLou
Good morning folks. Meek it wasnt found. Bruce said it was signed but no one could locate it.

meek92
Thanks CindyLou...I found yesterday something that talks about US asset backed securities but no EO.

CindyLou
Hey Sand darlin!! Yes Meek i think Snake saw that also. But last EO was about North Korean sanctions.

Hilltop2
Sand. Listened to last 15 of franks call... info good. He is so hard to listen to tho. Condescending in his delivery

Sandnsea
Hilltop - very condescending. If you listen t his last 15-20 minutes of all call you are good usually. Though with most of the Gurus it's all ego

Seegood
On Beny's FB someone posted this morning saying Mexico's earthquake 7.1 is not truthful....9.1 - - the damage shown on the videos does seem greater, but I am not an authority on earthquakes.

Natureaddict
AdminBill gave some updates on WSOMN. Go see!

owl
Sorry to say Admin needs to have a clearly announced and SET-TIME the site is open. It's way inconvenient going over there ...logging-in only to have a big "nothing"...imHo sorry AdminBill

Tig
Owl, it's open 24/7 now...Mod free Except him and Sunni...sporadically

Greenrage
I don't know what the idea was behind shutting it down and then bringing it back up..

dyoungdc
I believe he opened back up ot help those that are still waiting to be admitted here

Greenrage
Well when he shut it down the dreams site wasn't opened yet..

owl
Tig...just went over there...read chat and admin did say "self-moderated". Also said "stay open for now' because peeps stillhaving trouble getting into 'Dreams'. Did not realize it was totally open tho! Kewl

dyoungdc
Well, all I can say is things change and progress

owl
YEah I think it was a burden on the mods or at least one of them, so he started "trimming" hours. But all the back and forth is confusing! Right now "on" will do perfectly both here and there Wink

zippy
I thought I heard beny say on a call a week (?) that CA would have a big earth quake and a couple days later RV. Sure hope they don't have an earth quake. Too many already

snickers
Seems to me EOs are public docs and would be available to read almost instantaneously. Maybe I'm wrong. Secret EOs? Wouldn't think so.

SASEEARAY
Snickers... the only executive order signed yesterday was one for more sanctions against north korea...NO other e.o. was signed!!!

1camman1
BREAKING NEWS!!! THE FAKE NEWS SHOW IS RETURNING TODAY AT 2 PM PACIFIC TIME, 5 PM EASTERN TIME. I COMING BACK !! https://t.co/0ucCUEYaQQ

CATNIP
What is this 'fake news show'?

Greenrage
Hi Catnip-It is Benny

Haloheal
1camman all Beny does is yell at everyone! Lol

Sandnsea
Catnip - Beny one fine day showed up on my YouTube feed and has been the Anti- Guru Guru with his own special theatrical flair. In honor of Beny we here at Dreams refer to the RV as the RB in our best Ricky Ricardo accent ( with no disrespect )

splash
My day is complete with Beny bringing us Breaking News.

Natureaddict
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Party Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Party Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Party Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Juggle Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Juggle I am so excited folks!!!! I think this is really going to be it... over the next week. We will be done! We can start! We can quit living in this limbo land state and get busy living! I'M SO EXCITED!!! Gotta run... just felt the need to come in and say that!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

dkully
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 W00t Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Boo Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 W00t I Am Super Duper Pumped .. Primed .. Jacked .. and Stoked!!

admin006
Ok peeps I heard Abadi is not in NY and is not going to be there any time soon. We are not waiting on Iraq for anything they will be ready when they are told

justlivinadream
Do ya think so Admin006?? I listened but sounded just like Bruce. ❤️ I do love to listen to his calls though

Bengal
006, I've heard asset backed currency from a few sources since Bruce threw it out there last night.

Sandnsea
Beny will have a very special show tomorrow night after Abadi speaks but as of now we are on RB Alert

Sandnsea
Beny was very excited when the Pres of Zim said - Mr Trump blow your trumpet- Beny took that as a RV signal

justlivinadream
Ya know Sand... I thought so too. But I relistened and idk. Not trying to be negative but... I didn't like when he mentioned Goliath and "your USA". Idk. I played it for my husband and we were like... what is he saying??!

Sandnsea
As we get down to the wire the truth will come out. Beny also said Turkey is ready to invade Kurdistan. Truth is funny like that- it always comes out

pchamp
Trump is speaking now at our Civic Center for candidate for Senator…our daughter parked where she could see the motorcade go by…I'm watching the speech on TV!!

PJammy
Good evening.... R we ALL ready to see change soon?

Beagle
So ready we are going crosseyed looking for it

Tig
Someone is supposedly threatening Abadi...hence the abandonment of appearances.....hype most likely huh?

toolfan4
tig its like this...he couyld have made the speech, but its just a bunch of hot air because kurds are an issue and isis still has one small territrory left. ....or he could wait a few and strike a deal with barzani and finish off isis and have one hell of a bragging speech that would show that iraq is ready to go

Lonewolf
Tool I agree Abadi being in country is the bigger deal for him..being there with with his people...I have seen Abadi walk with the people.. Being at the UN is not important in the grand scheme of things. Countries are investing in Iraq ..they will come to him/.

toolfan4
lonewolf yes. if and only if abadi shows up....even if he speaks from iraq, if he says kurds are happy and isis is gone completely...that is awesome and we can really be happy.....on another not...if he intends to not be there, why not just cancel....someone on his team is obviously telling the un...he will be there

Adonismale
I heard that if Iraq doesn't do this no. FOREX. Bruce call

toolfan4
adonis dont hang your hat on bruce.....deals are just not made that way

Lonewolf
I agree re schedule..then again it could be a smokescreen for security reasons...Like where's Waldo..oh he's in Iraq spent his time cleaning up. I am going to watch the UN tomorrow anyway..need to solve this mystery lol

toolfan4
adonis he has been resched no less than 5 times so far.....lets see what goes down......either way it will have nothing to do with money, but it will be important

Beagle
Tool: WE heard he was in Iraq trying to resolve the Kurd issue

Adonismale
Gadebate.un.org /en

Tig
We shouldn't be so selfish, thinking its about us

Adonismale
I believe

Adonismale
Oh ok

Tig
Adon...I hope and pray every day , just saying

Avon lady
That's good Tig... keep doing that

Adonismale
I believe

toolfan4
just fyi for any following ...... iraq has changed time again for sat....it is now in the morning session, going 17, last for the session...... https://gadebate.un.org/en/listbydate/2017-09-23

splash
It is interesting that he is switching time slots. They did that earlier this week when he was still in Iraq. I hope his voice is better in the a.m. to shout Liberated!

admin006
Well as one so call guru would say time will tell lol

toolfan4
sometimes i want to reach through the phone and slap the "time will tell" right out of him....lol along with the 404 lady and the "donate" guy....ok, im done...need meds

PASTOR PHILLIP
HELLO! Are we there yet?

Adonismale
It has to end so why not tomorrow!! Just saying

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 Empty Re: Dreamer's Friday Drama 9/23/17

Post by shlomo001 Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Unfucken real, how stupid can you be?

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:55 pm

No proof. No links. No attachments. No pics. How stupid can you be? Well they're not so stupid after all, they get us to read this $hit don't they? Oh, "just saying".

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:09 am

Hey Ss Did a new forum open up VERY INTERESTING
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:03 pm

kenlej wrote:Hey Ss Did a new forum open up VERY INTERESTING
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203 Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/23/17 3508649203

Yep.  Briefly....  AdminBill was getting bored and decided to cut back chat to four hours, 3 days a week.  One of the members, 006, decided to open a new chat room.  Now Bill has reopened WSOMN 24/7 after he seen he was being dissed at the new, Dreamers website.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum