Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness

Go down

The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness Empty The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:47 am

The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness

The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness NB-216427-636416545476893898

Friday, September 22,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
showed the Security Council of the International, his opposition to a referendum on independence , which plans the territory of Kurdistan Iraq organization, next Monday, warning that this unilateral step that would undermine the stability and reiterated his commitment to "Iraq 's sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity."

In a statement issued unanimously by its 15 members, the Security Council expressed "its concern about the destabilizing effects that may result from the KRG project to hold a referendum unilaterally next week."

For their part, the foreign ministers of Iraq, Iran and Turkey, who opposed the referendum, agreed to study measures against the region if the referendum on independence continued, after meeting on the sidelines of the General Assembly in New York.

Turkey has warned Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of countermeasures that could lead to sanctions.

The Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, waved military intervention against the Kurdistan region, if used to force Arbil to impose the results of the referendum, and led the referendum to anarchy that harms the rest of the ethnicities.

The Saudi Foreign Ministry issued a statement calling on the Iraqi parties to engage in dialogue to achieve the interests of the people in all its components, stressing that the dialogue guarantees security and peace in Iraq and preserves its unity and sovereignty. The statement called on the authorities in Kurdistan to preserve the gains achieved by the region.

Meanwhile, on Friday, the deadline set by the President of the Kurdistan region to obtain from Baghdad on the guarantees and a real alternative to the referendum, waiting for the Iraqi government, which is visiting today a delegation of the Supreme Council for the referendum of a final declaration of Kurdistan to stop the referendum, or at least the declaration not include the disputed areas, , According to the newspaper "life".

And did not find calls from the international community to lead the Kurdistan region to the ears so far, the President of the region Massoud Barzani reiterated to go to the referendum on independence, pointing out in a letter to the Kurdish people that their voices will become in 25 of the current warning bell beats the door of the world's desire Kurds Independence, and stressed that the crowds that participated in the festivals in support of the referendum brought their voice to the world by its desire for independence.

LINK

The UN Security Council declares its opposition to the Kurdistan referendum and warns of its seriousness 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum