Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan

Go down

Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan Empty Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:35 am

Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan

Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan NB-216109-636413894421161935

Tuesday 19 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad ,
Turkish President Recep Tayyip confirmed Arugan, Tuesday, refusing to hold a referendum in the Kurdistan region, while Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi stressed the clear position of the Iraqi government to take all measures necessary to maintain the country 's unity and prevent all that threatens civil peace steps. "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a telephone call from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan," Abadi's office said in a statement. "Erdogan congratulated the Iraqi people on the impressive victories of the terrorist gangs, especially the liberation of Mosul and the rest of the cities."

Erdogan praised the "distinguished leadership role of the slaves and the importance of starting a new stage for the cohesion and unity of all Iraqis," pointing out "the position of Turkey rejecting the referendum in Kurdistan." He stressed "his country's full support for the Iraqi government and all its steps to preserve the unity of Iraq," pointing out "Turkey's keenness to coordinate with Iraq for the security and stability of the region." For his part, Abadi stressed that "the unity of efforts among all components of the Iraqi people was an important reason for the victories," stressing the need to "complete the liberation of all lands from the clutches of terrorism." He stressed the importance of coordination among all countries in the region to eliminate terrorism of all kinds. He pointed out that "the position of the Iraqi government is clear to take all necessary steps to preserve the unity of the country and prevent all threats to civil peace."

Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim on Monday rejected a "fait accompli" on his country's southern border in Syria and Iraq, threatening to take the necessary response against any attempt to threaten Turkey's national security.

LINK

Erdogan confirms to Abadi rejection of the referendum in Kurdistan 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum