Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south"

Go down

Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" Empty Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south"

Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" NB-216061-636413311544555156

Monday 18 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
demanded MP for the province of Dhi Qar , Abdul Hadi good God , on Monday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and Interior Minister Qassem al - Araji , to rescind the decision to transfer regiments of the national security of the people of the province and return them for "south settings", while the new request to provide 500 degree functional Wish to preserve.

Khairullah said in a press conference held in the parliament building and attended by Alsumaria News, "The province of Dhi Qar, especially the south in general are the most involved in the formations of popular mobilization and security forces and this is clear from the number of martyrs and wounded," and called on the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior to " decisions, because they are not well thought out and re - regiments in order to adjust the South. "

"There are groups from the province of Dhi Qar, which was transferred more than two years ago to Samarra and Jafar al-Sakhr and others on the grounds that our province is safe and can benefit from them in other provinces," said Khairullah. "At this difficult time when we hoped the return of these regiments to the province, we were surprised by the transfer of numbers of employees of national security to areas outside the province." The province of Dhi Qar demanded earlier, Interior Minister Qassim Araji increase the number of police forces in the province to meet the security challenges and secure its borders open from the desert areas.

LINK

Deputy demands Abadi and Araji to return security regiments to "control the south" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum