Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Regarding Yosef" by Harmony 9/15/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Regarding Yosef" by Harmony 9/15/17   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:22 am

Good morning beautiful souls.

Just catching up this morning on the night's posts, I see that there is another call for Yosef to "come out of hiding ".

I don't understand the need for this. What's in a name? There are the names we were given by our parents when they were tricked into registering our births. But what do they really say about us?

Then there are the names we choose for ourselves, or as in my case, the name my eternal self has chosen for me.

All names carry a vibration, the vibration of our essence, if we have chosen our own names.

We all know exactly what we need to know about the soul who chooses to call himself Yosef. It comes from his heart. And as we move on in our ascension journey, we'll see and know that this is all that matters.

Yosef, I'm adding my name to those who have no need or desire for you to let us know what your birth name was, or what your history was in the 3D aspect of your and our beingness. It's all completely irrelevant.

Much love to you, my soul brother, and to us all.

Harmony (the name chosen for me, in this beingness, by my eternal self)

xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Regarding Yosef" by Harmony 9/15/17   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:31 am

LOL.  Yes, put your faith in someone who lies and asks for your contact info.  You obviously were born in the highly-chlorinated end of the gene pool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Regarding Yosef" by Harmony 9/15/17   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:50 am

Quote :
Then there are the names we choose for ourselves, or as in my case, the name my eternal self has chosen for me.

Oh, you're a special one aren't you?

Quote :
We all know exactly what we need to know about the soul who chooses to call himself Yosef. It comes from his heart.

Once again, another perfect example of why these people are rich pickings for scammers. They never use rationality or critical thinking - it's all mystic, vibrational, "heart-centred", wishful thinking.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Regarding Yosef" by Harmony 9/15/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-