Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 9/8/17

Go down

"Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights   9/8/17 Empty "Gold-Backed Yuan" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 9/8/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am

Jester’s Place

[Pollyp] Jester, there is much ado about the BRICS and the oil contracts that are convertible to gold. Could this be the beginning of the end for gold manipulation?

[JESTER] Pollyp I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT... IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BACKING THEIR CURRENCY IN SAID CONTRACTS... NOT SURE THEY WANT IT RUNNING ALL OVER JUST YET SO I EXPECT IT TO STAY STABLE A WHILE UNTIL THEY GET THAT DONE... IF THEY CAN GET IT DONE...

[JESTER] PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT ALL TIES TOGETHER AND THEY LIKE TO MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING THEY LIKE IT TO MEAN... IT IS NOT GOING TO JUST CHANGE FOR THE HELL OF IT..

[Pollyp] Jester so it is their way to asset back their currency? So all other countries will have to move that direction also, correct?

[JESTER] Pollyp WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SOME UNBACKED USD TO GET PAID IN OR SOME GOLD BACKED YUAN TO GET PAID IN?

[JESTER] THEY WILL LIKE TO PAY WITH YUAN INSTEAD OF USD SO THEY ARE BACKING THE YUAN IN THE CONTRACTS TO MAKE IT MORE ATTRACTIVE...

[MarySunshine] JESTER So if the Chinese are wanting to buy oil credits with Yuan..... then why don't they just hurry up and buy our dinar so they can have the oil credits from that.... why wait?

[diditrvyeet] Jester [JESTER] HI AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE...

[Pollyp] Jester, there is much ado about the BRICS and the oil contracts that are convertible to gold. Could this be the beginning of the end for gold manipulation?

[JESTER] Pollyp I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT... IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BACKING THEIR CURRENCY IN SAID CONTRACTS... NOT SURE THEY WANT IT RUNNING ALL OVER JUST YET SO I EXPECT IT TO STAY STABLE A WHILE UNTIL THEY GET THAT DONE... IF THEY CAN GET IT DONE...

[JESTER] PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT ALL TIES TOGETHER AND THEY LIKE TO MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING THEY LIKE IT TO MEAN... IT IS NOT GOING TO JUST CHANGE FOR THE HELL OF IT..

[Pollyp] Jester so it is their way to asset back their currency? So all other countries will have to move that direction also, correct?

[Pollyp] Jester, is that possible for us?

[JESTER] Pollyp WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SOME UNBACKED USD TO GET PAID IN OR SOME GOLD BACKED YUAN TO GET PAID IN?

[JESTER] Pollyp WHY WOULD THE US PAY FOR OIL IN YUAN?

[JESTER] THEY WILL LIKE TO PAY WITH YUAN INSTEAD OF USD SO THEY ARE BACKING THE YUAN IN THE CONTRACTS TO MAKE IT MORE ATTRACTIVE...

[Pollyp] Jester. I'm wondering if you are saying contracts are the same things as the oil credits? But isn't that exchange just between the US Treasury and China? We just get what the Treasury wants to give us, I thought. Please explain

[JESTER] Pollyp NO... SINCE YOU DIDN'T REALLY TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT AT THE START... I TRIED TO ASSUME WHAT YOU MEANT... SO I WENT WITH THE CHINA OIL CONTRACTS TRYING TO BUY OIL WITH GOLD BACKED YUAN...

[JESTER] WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO EVER GET AN ARTICLE OR SOMETHING TO TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THAT... LOL

[Pollyp] Sorry, tech problems. I know. I'm still not very good with the article thing. Patience has to help me a lot

[MarySunshine] JESTER So if the Chinese are wanting to buy oil credits with Yuan..... then why don't they just hurry up and buy our dinar so they can have the oil credits from that.... why wait?

[diditrvyeet] Jester http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/escobar-exposes-real-brics-bombshell-putins-fair-multipolar-world-where-oil-trade-by

[Pollyp] diditrvyeet, thank you

[JESTER] EASIER TO UNDERSTAND... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go

[Pollyp] Jester yes! Thank you! My understanding is the yuan is convertible to gold. You would take yuan to Shanghai or Hong Kong and get actual gold?

[JESTER] I WOULDN'T... BUT THE GOVERNMENT OF ONE OF THE OIL COUNTRIES MAY OPT TO...

[Pollyp] Jester, would that be an incentive for oil producing countries to want to only sell to China?

[JESTER] Pollyp THEY WILL LIKE TO SELL TO ANYONE WITH FUNDS... BETTER FUNDS MAKE BETTER FRIENDS...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum