Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions

Go down

The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions Empty The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:22 pm

The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions

The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions NB-214838-636402032577169156

Tuesday 5 September

Sumerian News / Baghdad
MP for the coalition of law Jassem Mohammed Jaafar , Tuesday, for a planned visit by Prime Minister Haider Abadi , to France and Turkey , adding that his visit to Turkey , which requires the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Ba'shiqah or to solve it.

Jaafar said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there is an intention of the Prime Minister to visit Turkey and France and expect to be the visit to France next month," noting that "his visit to Turkey is excluded in the near time until the departure of Turkish troops from Baasika or solve the problem in another way, There is real work in this file through the dissolution of these forces and keep some advisers to training up to 250 advisers and pull the rest with armor. "

He added that "the visit to Turkey if a date has been set for it will have several axes for the existence of many common points between the two countries to develop the relationship as files PKK and oil Water and economic and investment projects and the reconstruction of liberated areas and other files of mutual benefit between the two countries. "

"This visit will be to discuss investment and certain quality projects through French investments in Iraq, in addition to supporting Iraq in the reconstruction of the liberated areas," he said.

Jaafar said that "there is a conference expected in Kuwait and we believe that Abadi will move on the States to urge them to participate in the conference to support Iraq, especially that there are promises made to Iraq previously to provide assistance worth ten billion dollars, but was not met by only one billion and eight of the ten of those amounts," pointing to Said he would "try to ensure that these sums are supplemented by participation in the Kuwait conference ."

Al-Riyadh newspaper quoted a source close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as saying that the latter would visit after the Eid al-Adha holidays, France and Turkey to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries.

LINK

The deputy reveals an upcoming visit to Abbadi to France and Turkey and confirms that the latter conditions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum