Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery"

Go down

Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" Empty Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery"

Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" NB-214848-636402066253549402

Tuesday 5 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad ,
said a local source in the province of Kirkuk on Tuesday that there is a very sharp tension between the leaders of the organization "Daesh" within what is known Wilayats of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija , due to delivery fever, while noting to each party mobilized its elements for any emergency.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "a very sharp tension occurred between the leaders of the organization calling within the so-called Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of differences in views on the growing desire to surrender and not to fight a joint battle with the joint security forces and popular and tribal mobilization as a losing battle" .

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the Arabs and foreigners and behind them the leaders of the organization in the state of Diyala refuses to surrender and calls for fighting, while the leaders of the local Dhaish in Hawija, most of the views calling for extradition, causing very sharp differences during the past few days."

"The influential parties in Hawija have resorted to each of their gunmen in anticipation of any emergency amid expectations that the coming days will witness decisive developments on the ground in light of the emergence of the public displacement of the families of Al-Hawija."

It is noteworthy that the areas of Zab, Abbasi, Riyadh and guidance and the province of Hawija south-west of Kirkuk is still under the control of the organization, "Daash", which is now the most important strongholds of the organization, including planning attacks on several provinces.

LINK

Sharp tension between the leaders of Diyala and Kirkuk in Hawija because of the "fever delivery" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum