Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum

Go down

Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum Empty Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum

Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum NB-214861-636402172425009173

Tuesday 5 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP from the Kurdistan Democratic Party Ardalan Noureddine, Tuesday, self - determination "really heavenly", calling on Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to welcome a referendum secession of the territory of Kurdistan , scheduled to take place in the twenty - fifth of this month.

"The self-determination is a constitutional right and we do not believe that there is a need to escalate or question this right, and the federal government should welcome any referendum held in any province that wants independence from the capital," he said in an interview with Alsumaria News. Abadi and I advise him to welcome the referendum process in Kurdistan and to trust the will of citizens and to monitor the referendum process in the region and in the disputed areas.

"The government of Baghdad has not been able to hold elections in Kirkuk since 2005, so if the region succeeded in holding a referendum, this should be the federal government to praise it and not to be opposed and be an observer and contribute the energy to be the result in favor of Baghdad," adding "We do not want the referendum to be a fait accompli, even if we want this, these areas are today under the authority of the region, but we are looking for dialogue and referendum citizen to determine his own destiny."

"The problems with the rest of the Kurdish parties will not be an obstacle to the referendum and we will benefit from these matters in the electoral process because we do not want everyone to agree and that the opinion is one, the correct democratic process requires the existence of opposition to the calendar," and called "the federal government to come to the region And oppose the process of independence to have balanced views away from the language of force and the threat of weapons. "

Kurdish parties held a meeting on Wednesday (June 7, 2017) in the resort of Salah al-Din in Erbil, headed by Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani amid the boycott of some political forces, and agreed to hold a referendum on the fate of the region on the twenty-fifth of September, Parliamentary elections and the provincial presidency elections on the sixth of November.

On June 13, 2017, Abbadi considered that holding the referendum on the independence of Kurdistan "is not a position" and may hinder the solution of the problems between Baghdad and Erbil, while confirming the presence of Kurdish leaders "make up".

LINK

Kurdish deputy prepares self-determination "a heavenly truth" and calls on Abadi to welcome the referendum 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum