Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions

Go down

Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions Empty Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions

Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions NB-214581-636398684873827383

Friday, September 1,

Alsumaria News / Anbar
The head of the Security Committee in the Anbar Naim Abdul Mohsen al-Ka'oud, Friday, that displaced people in the camps living in harsh conditions, while pointing out that they hope to liberate their areas and provide services to them in those camps.

"There are a large number of displaced people in Anbar camps in Ramadi, Khalidiya, Habbaniyah, tourism, Amriya al-Fallujah and Basibis," al- Ka'ud told Alsumaria News. "There are more than 15,000 displaced people in the camps, mostly from Ana, Rawa and al-Qa'im."

"The displaced people in Anbar camps are living in harsh humanitarian conditions due to the weather conditions, high temperatures, lack of support from international organizations and lack of government support from the Ministry of Displacement and Migration," he added. He called on international organizations to "provide support and assistance to displaced people in these camps "He said.

Al-Ka'ud appealed to security leaders to "liberate the areas of Ana, Rawa and al-Qaim after the declaration of victory in Tal Afar and the liberation of the entire territory of Nineveh to return displaced people to these areas because of the dire conditions they live in displacement camps."

It is noteworthy that the organization "Da'ash" still controls the cities of Anata and Rawa, which has been in place for three years, while displaced thousands of people from those cities and housing in the camps in the province.

LINK

Anbar's security: Displaced people in the camps live in harsh conditions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum